Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Applied for two jobs. Exhausted! :)

Haven't head out yet. Still haven't had breakfast. Want somebody to serve something to me. Not up to having to go make something myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Annoying sort of morning, little niggly things but just annoying me.
    Getting ready for my road trip north, that might cheer me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm giving up on sunscreen . It's astringent (alcohol) and leaves the face like a slapped arse .

And ta that it's apparently the done thing to shave the tiny vellus hairs on your arms. Why do we invent such sh1t to put ourselves through .

I'm giving up on sunscreen . It's astringent (alcohol) and leaves the face like a slapped arse .

And ta that it's apparently the done thing to shave the tiny vellus hairs on your arms. Why do we invent such sh1t to put ourselves through .

I'm on the Luas and suddenly aware of my paleness and those little hairs. They are obvious in the sun. There is a girl across from me and she is all fake tanned and made up. See this is why I prefer winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface and I'm enjoying those sun rays :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Going to have a lazy evening...Monday & Tuesday we’re chaotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden, reading the paper after a beautiful morning's river fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

There is nothing better than an afternoon nap on my sofa, mutt by my feet all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

smurfjed wrote:
    There is nothing better than an afternoon nap on my sofa, mutt by my feet all day.

What about riding?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

What about riding?

the mutt riding his feet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Woke up an hour ago. Body/mind please let me sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Boom_Bap wrote:
    the mutt riding his feet?

No, don't be silly Boomer. I meant a bicycle of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At work having a break. Just can’t wait for it to be home time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just finishing up for the day at the coalface, home to watch a bit of racing for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Riding a bike in this heat, are you crazy. Anyway in the spirit of Ramadan, no riding in daylight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Home and undecided between a run on the beach or the park.. But first there's coffee and chocolate to fuel it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Homeside, exhausted. Was working late yesterday and it’s been so busy I haven’t managed to watch GoT yet. Going to tune in now. Been staying offline has been hard as I was on social media duties today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen - tea and a generous slice of apple tart.

I'll just catch the news headlines and go gardenside, I was reminded that there's some strimming and tidying to be done.

TBH a good solid hour will do a lot of it and I'm a lot more enthusiastic than last evening

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Attempting to dance to Horslips ''King of the fairies'' while the chicken cooks. Funny, I can feel years old muscle memory coming back .

Odd little things have been happening . Every time I type ''boards '' into the search bar, even though it usually remembers / predicts , I'm getting ''bombshell '' with pictures of old hollywood vixens like marilyn monroe. Currently I'm the only user of this laptop and I never searched this.

The Rifle Paper Co. who I never heard of sent an email r.e wedding invitations . 'kay...:0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Couch :(

I ran two events this weekend and 3k into Sunday's race my knee was hurting.

Yesterday just standing in work and my knee buckled for no apparent reason.

Just awhile ago I was heading out for my run and seen a stray dog run into a junction, scared. So I ran after him and my knee is blown.

But good news is he's returned to his owner.

I'll rest the knee for the week now.

I think an evening of whiskey and Kindle might be in order :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Out and about in waterford :) still sunny here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in a fading Irish sun , on my 2nd gin, chatting to my wife and discussing at great length if sliced garlic bread or pizza style garlic bread is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, watching qi and eating chilli. Absolutely happy as a clam (assuming clams are happy!)

Genuinely can't remember life ever being this ok and I am loving it. Slightly waiting for it all to crash down round my ears, but still loving it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doing something naughty ... eating crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sitting in a fading Irish sun , on my 2nd gin, chatting to my wife and discussing at great length if sliced garlic bread or pizza style garlic bread is better.

Has that very same discussion yesterday, sliced won out:)

Getting ready to go out for a walk, the youngest has decided to come so probably won't get too far :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside :mad: annoyed there's no fair cit.........

I mean

Deskside absolutely delighted there's no fair city tonight ..........

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen emptying presses , well , really clearing one part of years of clutter and ****that was hidden behind the doors :D

Oh , and watching Bake Off The Professionals !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Deskside :mad: annoyed there's no fair cit.........

I mean

Deskside absolutely delighted there's no fair city tonight ..........

:pac:

Sounds like you're more trying to convince yourself seph than anyone else. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside with a mint cornetto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Home after a good buddy day.
    We got some supplies at knockdown prices, all set now for silage wrapping and covering.
    We have our machinery between us and we contract out to a select few neighbours and friends. The sunny weather will have us soon starting our summer hay and silage endeavours.
    Having a coffee and hobnob on the patio with herself atm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement