Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Only on Boards.ie. In real life I attract actual normal people. But some real life boardsies are nice too.

lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    You talking to me :P

The cheek of some people :D

Not tonight Auto darling. You'll know when I'm talking about.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching... always

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting on the couch, drinking wine, loving life

Hello Shoes :)

Time for the first cuppa of the day here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Time to turn off the electronics and go to sleep. Friday night was torpedo tube happy old bosses, Saturday night was filling my car with sheep... I wonder what tonight's weird dream will be!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

TG1 wrote: »
    Time to turn off the electronics and go to sleep. Friday night was torpedo tube happy old bosses, Saturday night was filling my car with sheep... I wonder what tonight's weird dream will be!

Can't wait :D they've been mighty entertaining, my imagination went mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can't wait :D they've been mighty entertaining, my imagination went mad!

Toes with blue eyes blinking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

giphy.gif

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Toes with blue eyes blinking :D

That was not my fault!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Only on Boards.ie. In real life I attract actual normal people. But some real life boardsies are nice too.

That better me :D

@Duvet im already watching Ted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That was not my fault!!!

I know , but I wasn't going back to try find bodhrandudes posts , sorry :o

:p

I am a victim of my own frequent posting :eek:

:P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, sitting down after a bath:)

most boardises are nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Night Night!

Only 8.5 hours to do here!. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all and I hope work isn’t too bad Grem :)

Night Auto, it's grand really thus far :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed in my hotel room in Salthill, Galway after a stunning drive through breathtaking Connemara in beautiful weather. Life is good!:)

JupiterKid wrote: »
    In bed in my hotel room in Salthill, Galway after a stunning drive through breathtaking Connemara in beautiful weather. Life is good!:)

You got an amazing day for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the bed watching Game of Thrones. I may regret staying up so late tomorrow

• Advertisement

Ah that's rotten Boo. Hope it resolves itself soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Thanks Grem, hope you're night goes ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Checkride day, once again I was stupid enough to volunteer for something, have one checkride for work purposes and another American FAA Checkride to help qualify the schools instructors, so basically a 8 hour check day.

After that, two choices, go to the Irish village and get drunk, or take a flight home to the missus and mutt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed convincing myself to start getting ready for work... Maybe I mighy just take ten more minutes...!

I can't do the ten minutes thing, it magically turns into an hour :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm generally the other extreme, can't do lie-ins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

I'm up .. refreshed after slept the sleep of the righteous.
    Looks like it's going to be another lovely day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed chuckling away
    Yet to sleep

Erik have a blessed day :D

Last hour, phew, crazy sunny out, better walk before bedtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time on the patio.
    Routine day ahead, I may well get to enjoy some of this sunshine though its chilly enough just yet, jumper and body warmer on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement