Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In the leaba. The beautiful, beautiful leaba. Will someone roll me out please? :p

I could give you a good foam roller session?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In work yay! Said no one ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I could give you a good foam roller session?

Go for it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Hay fever and work allergy are kicking in here. Deskside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Still at home , still thinking, at peace with things now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work, YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Waiting on @fifty to make breakfast :D Silage season has started and the smell of freshly cut grass :D like a moth to a flame :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Not entirely sure where I am right now after one too many kingfisher but am most definitely going to bed.

Oooh am looking forward to Kingfisher being my local brew again. It and the food are the only things I like about India pretty much. Sigh.

On my way home from teaching and have a few hours of my content work to do. Yay.

I need a holiday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work called, they don't need me today :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back home from my 'stylist'. Boy did I need that hair cut!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Coolock (#10)

Breaktime at the coalface :) feeling the sun on my face :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat on the couch listening to The Cure after putting the spuds on..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Park side. It’s really nice out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee Time!

Surveying the cupboards and fridge with a mind to dinner.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Surveying the cupboards and fridge with a mind to dinner.

Ill have a steak please :P

Only 18 more minutes and im finished, deskside with a kenko coffee :D

Kimbot wrote: »
    Ill have a steak please :P

Only 18 more minutes and im finished, deskside with a kenko coffee :D

Steak was yesterday, I'm afraid. Looks like it'll be chips and fried eggs today; plenty for one more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break at work. Thought it would be shítshow of a day because the girl who was meant to be on with me is sick, and I had two people who haven’t worked the main bar before trying to help me. Thankfully it’s been quiet, and when I get back from my break there’ll be another girl in

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Break at work. Thought it would be shítshow of a day because the girl who was meant to be on with me is sick, and I had two people who haven’t worked the main bar before trying to help me. Thankfully it’s been quiet, and when I get back from my break there’ll be another girl in

Copy Henry Ford, you can have any drink you want as long as it's tap water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Copy Henry Ford, you can have any drink you want as long as it's tap water

It wasn’t even drinks, it was food orders and knowing how to use the till, stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote:
    It wasn’t even drinks, it was food orders and knowing how to use the till, stuff like that

Every was that annoying newbie at some stage.

Feet up watching Pointless.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Class

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’m in the garden enjoying some sunshine with a cup of tea. Little robin on the wall wondering if I’ve any crumbs

Shortly making the rest of dinner, mash, cumberland sausages and onion gravy.

I'm off to find myself a doctor :D

On the choo choo. *For my fans, for they are many, my inbox is now empty.

*for those rolling their eyes I'm only joking, my fans are way more than many.

:D

Autosport wrote: »

You ok Auto??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »

The way I read that initially was along the lines of finding a doctor to marry......

• Advertisement

On the choo choo. *For my fans, for they are many, my inbox is now empty.

*for those rolling their eyes I'm only joking, my fans are way more than many.

:D

Millions Perse, you are known worldwide :D

Even if it is on the FBI's Most Wanted list :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement