Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my way home with the lugs hanging but my head high.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In the back garden with a coffee, my book and the dog in my lap. Was going to study but decided to enjoy the sunshine instead. Work in a few hours, and delighted that due to weight loss and overall healthier lifestyle, I no longer feel the need to go back to bed for a nap before the night shift. So much more time for activities! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It might be good to wait until you love him and know in your heart that you want to spend the rest of your life with him :)

I am couchside.

I do in some way

I'd hate to not have him in it but it's not the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Out having a coffee. Going full time at work at work starting tomorrow, not too excited about the amount of hours I have ahead of me this week :p

I do in some way

I'd hate to not have him in it but it's not the same thing

It's not. I think so many people have a kind of fly away notion of marriage. It should mean something and be taken seriously. It's not a bit of craic or a way to hold on to a person. It's not for me but if I were to consider it then I'd need to be completely and absolutely sure. If I were you I'd think really carefully.

I am still couchside :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Going to take out the dogs, feed the cats & chill before a crazy week at work. Lovely family visits today. House quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Contented after a dirty Italian chipper. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Carside

I'm afraid to ask but who won the match? As this means who im stalking tonight I mean admiring ;):D

Ted or Seph???

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are you in a commiserating or celebrating kind of mood?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Are you in a commiserating or celebrating kind of mood?

Celebrating of course after our lovely win last night :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't wake up at all today.

Thai green curry ... yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waiting for some sausage rolls to heat up,
    Look nothing as nice as gifted's homemade ones but they'll have to do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's not. I think so many people have a kind of fly away notion of marriage. It should mean something and be taken seriously. It's not a bit of craic or a way to hold on to a person. It's not for me but if I were to consider it then I'd need to be completely and absolutely sure. If I were you I'd think really carefully.

I am still couchside :p

Neither of us do. It's just a lot, after a few months of A Lot. And there's someone else I care about despite my best efforts not to. My brain's spinning with it all . If I could suspend time and go meditate in a cave...

Sundays aren't my favourite. Going to bed, to make it go faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Eating Tiffin and watching nothing much on TV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right, happy birthday Branie

Congrats Shay

Shins, take your time, it's taken time to get to where you are, there's no rush now either..

Finally, where is Gifted this weather?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Finally, where is Gifted this weather?

He's probably in the kitchen baking........ lol lol :D

Ha excellent...... lol lol

I'm in the bed. What a feckin day lads. I took a valium and I might as well have taken a smartie. So now I can't have a drink. And all for nothing. I was grand-ish this morning but the black dog is really kicking my ass the last two days. I was supposed to be delighted with my alone time!!

Wouldn't mind an oul sausage roll myself lol lol.

On the couch watching F1 highlights, I don't know who won but anyone except Hamilton will make me happy.

What a fooking day, I'm in wicked form and lost it a few times tbh, it's like everyone needs something from me and I'm just not able for it... Now I have to admit that what's really annoying me is my weight, I've definitely put on a few pounds and its really getting to me, put on a pair of jeans this morning and changed into another pair after lunch but still feel like ****e,also it's seems like I'm overeating rather than trying to eat healthier, it's hard to explain but it's like I'm saying fcuk it just keep eating,I'll try to start tomorrow but don't think I'm in the right head space or something.. As I say it's just hard to explain.

• Advertisement

I'm in the bed. What a feckin day lads. I took a valium and I might as well have taken a smartie. So now I can't have a drink. And all for nothing. I was grand-ish this morning but the black dog is really kicking my ass the last two days. I was supposed to be delighted with my alone time!!

Just seen this after I posted Perse, that f*ING black dog is definitely on the prowl, are we due a full moon or something, my friend is exactly the same, I'd fight the world atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A sort of day off today. Built an outdoor bar. Gotta buy the oul paint for the deck. Stools bought earlier in the week. A work in progress.:D

Now having a beer. Dinner? Dunno!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed just finished watching at your service .

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Thanks for all the, good wishes you people.
    My Mrs is already making plans for a room change in view of future babysitting, it's going to cost me as much as if we were having the child ourselves :D
    Currently having a coffee on the patio after a day of relative chatting.

Just seen this after I posted Perse, that f*ING black dog is definitely on the prowl, are we due a full moon or something, my friend is exactly the same, I'd fight the world atm.

Usually I'd eat my way through it but I'm trying so hard not to do that. I completely understood how you feel about putting on a few pounds. You no doubt luck great Duvet but unless you feel it yourself it doesn't matter at all. Our inner selves are truly our worst enemies at times. Instead we should be our number one supporter.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wouldn't mind an oul sausage roll myself lol lol.

On the couch watching F1 highlights, I don't know who won but anyone except Hamilton will make me happy.

What a fooking day, I'm in wicked form and lost it a few times tbh, it's like everyone needs something from me and I'm just not able for it... Now I have to admit that what's really annoying me is my weight, I've definitely put on a few pounds and its really getting to me, put on a pair of jeans this morning and changed into another pair after lunch but still feel like ****e,also it's seems like I'm overeating rather than trying to eat healthier, it's hard to explain but it's like I'm saying fcuk it just keep eating,I'll try to start tomorrow but don't think I'm in the right head space or something.. As I say it's just hard to explain.

Hugs for the pair of ye, I can relate to the last part of your post DD.

Usually I'd eat my way through it but I'm trying so hard not to do that. I completely understood how you feel about putting on a few pounds. You no doubt luck great Duvet but unless you feel it yourself it doesn't matter at all. Our inner selves are truly our worst enemies at times. Instead we should be our number one supporter.

Don’t know if it’s any help guys ... I’ve often heard a guy called Harry Barry on the radio talking about self esteem etc. Anyway, he was on with Ivan Yates recently talking about his new book. It sounded good. Think I’ll get it myself.

I'm drinking 7up free again to stave off the chocolate binge urge in me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thanks for all the, good wishes you people.
    My Mrs is already making plans for a room change in view of future babysitting, it's going to cost me as much as if we were having the child ourselves :D
    Currently having a coffee on the patio after a day of relative chatting.

I've news for you: it'll probably cost you more than your own kids cost you. But worth every cent. Congratulations.

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Don’t know if it’s any help guys ... I’ve often heard a guy called Harry Barry on the radio talking about self esteem etc. Anyway, he was on with Ivan Yates recently talking about his new book. It sounded good. Think I’ll get it myself.

I know of Harry alright. He is very prominent in the field of mental health. I have a good handle on myself but now and then I have these days. The only thing is to ride it out.
    Thanks honey :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement