Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭anacc

Work. One hour left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

FREEEEEEDDOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

:D
    anacc wrote: »
    Work. One hour left.

Isn't it awful that we waste our lives away waiting for this moment.

Stab*City wrote: »
    Isn't it awful that we waste our lives away waiting for this moment.

Oh I'm just expressing my delight at being free. Nothing got to do with work.

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Took a half day at work (very easy as I'm mainly working from home over the summer) and now waiting on my OH over in his place on the South side to get ready so we can head off to a restaurant in Wicklow for his birthday late lunch.

Happy Birthday to my darling OH!! :D xx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Took a half day at work (very easy as I'm mainly working from home over the summer) and now waiting on my OH over in his place on the South side to get ready so we can head off to a restaurant in Wicklow for his birthday late lunch.

Happy Birthday to my darling OH!! :D xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Right I'm declaring an orderly wind down and maybe catch a bit of the Tour :D

Just after chatting with my favourite so all is good with me :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Done for the weekend - and the next two weeks. Thank Christ.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just in from out with my favorite wee man , we had a run around the garden 😀 he was holding my hand and we went walkies around the garden 😀 and I was hiding behind a bush and he was trying me find me and then he heard the cows mooing and he wanted to come up to me and bring him over to them 😀.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Workside, only an hour to go then the pub for a few swift ones:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

"I'm walking on sunshine whoa, and don't it feel good"

Another lazy day. Came home from town and just sat with the paper, pottered around the flower beds, sat with a coffee, and making the most of the decent weather while we have it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m always so jel of people and their lazy days and the min I have one I’m up at 7 to do the stupid dusting. �� my da used to say the devil makes work for idle hands and it’s definitely true in my case. I’m fidgety. Have to stay busy.

I’m in work wishing I was at home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Flat out on the couch trying to think of excuses not to go out tonight.
    Who am I fooling?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Showerside.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoying the last few hours of the gorgeous sunshine :) Chatting with my favourite too :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside enjoying cool water during heat wave

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Exhausted! I wouldn't be this bad after 12 hours out in my field of work.:rolleyes:
    A few hours at the tech desk and then Mrs G. decides to rearrange the house. Don't get me wrong, it looks great now, but I'm beat after shifting furniture around the place. Then cooked dinner for herself and little G.

Suppin a beer now and got a pass for a few pints in the evening sun and a takeaway afterwards. Will I or won't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chilling watching a few things online.

Should be trying to get some shuteye, getting bus to airport @ 1:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Indulging in few cans of Clonmels sweet sickly apple juice ....
    Ridiculous posts or new/revived threads may make an appearance later ... hiccup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

TFFF

Thank F**K For Friday!!!

Super Dooper

FFred wrote: »
    Indulging in few cans of Clonmels sweet sickly apple juice ....
    Ridiculous posts or new/revived threads may make an appearance later ... hiccup

Never heard it called that before.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In now for the night , seem to have spent most of the day running and racing in the car and getting nothing done .

Anyhow , ITV4's offering tonight is road racing , so ....

Tonight's film on ITV4 at 10pm is Under Siege :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In now for the night , seem to have spent most of the day running and racing in the car and getting nothing done .

Under Siege?

That'll be me tonight rambling around rogue furniture, forgetting where it used to be.:D

I know this is the wrong thing to say but I'd seriously love to slap the cheese that is Seagal in the face.

OMFG he is pure & utter cheddar.

Hope you are well MO4:D

Frothing at the mouth for a Beer whilst in agony after edging my winky toe off the bloody door without socks on.

Ah life ....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Under siege ehh mam?

tenor.gif?itemid=5646518

:pac:

Lying on bed wrecked from running around after my favorite wee man today, he had run ragged the rascal :3.

PA 3 queued up

PA 3 queued up

Brave! I won't post any gif in case its a spoiler :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Schwanz , I don't like SS either , my mother loved him , I only list the film on Friday nights , doesn't mean I'll watch it , unless it's Rocky.. :D

G , lol , well mind you don't stub your toe like someone else did :D
    Enjoy if you go for pints !

Brave! I won't post any gif in case its a spoiler :pac:

I'm immune!! Although I was a wee bit spooked last night.

Don't let me stop you with the GIF :D

• Advertisement

Schwanz , I don't like SS either , my mother loved him , I only list the film on Friday nights , doesn't mean I'll watch it , unless it's Rocky.. :D

G , lol , well mind you don't stub your toe like someone else did :D
    Enjoy if you go for pints !

I'm on my way out the door with a trail of fire behind me.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement