Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed, looking up spooky books on amazon.
    Just text your mam and explain, mams are great, they never hold a grudge over things like this.

Hope you feel better soon.

+1 for this, also just say the word DD and I'll hunt that fecking black dog out the door for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Should have said I'm in the kitchen thinking about that bottle of wine in the fridge ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm trying to ignore it but the black dog is definitely trying to visit me this evening and I feel terrible because my parents called earlier and I was really awful to my mam,kicking myself now and feel awful tbh,I was so curt and dismissive with her, no excuse for it ,I was actually in great form in work but it just hit me this evening, it's so frustrating when you can recognise what's happening but unable to stop it.

Don't sweat it DD. I do the same thing on a regular basis so I can completely understand that feeling. You know you're doing it, but can't stop it. I often repeat in my head that I won't do it again, but I do. I sat with Mrs G. on Monday morning and cried while looking at her and the crap that life dealt her. I raised my voice to her the previous night, because I failed to understand her. I felt sh1t because I was stressed. Sitting looking at her the next morning with all her usual problems broke my heart. I was a dick, knew it and accepted it. Say sorry, mean it and make amends.

That's all I can offer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Should have said I'm in the kitchen thinking about that bottle of wine in the fridge ...

Spend no more time thinking about it......open that bottle 😀

Spend no more time thinking about it......open that bottle 😀

It's lovely! I do try not to over think things!

• Advertisement

Gang

Reading our fk it friends latest post!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

I'm trying to ignore it but the black dog is definitely trying to visit me this evening and I feel terrible because my parents called earlier and I was really awful to my mam,kicking myself now and feel awful tbh,I was so curt and dismissive with her, no excuse for it ,I was actually in great form in work but it just hit me this evening, it's so frustrating when you can recognise what's happening but unable to stop it.

Sending good vibes your way DD. PM anytime if you need to. x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching the Mule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the midst of a really bad arthritis flare up. I was doing so well on the chemo tab but it’s been making me sick the last few months and my hair is thinning rapidly, I noticed a few marks appearing on my skin in the past week but today I’m broke up. Every ache and pain that I had in my 20s seems to be back. I feel like I’ve been in a car accident. I am freaked out because I’m already on serious meds to control it. But it just doesn’t seem to want to work for me anymore. I’m literally just back in high shoes after it. I really hope it isn’t as severe this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

In the midst of a really bad arthritis flare up. I was doing so well on the chemo tab but it’s been making me sick the last few months and my hair is thinning rapidly, I noticed a few marks appearing on my skin in the past week but today I’m broke up. Every ache and pain that I had in my 20s seems to be back. I feel like I’ve been in a car accident. I am freaked out because I’m already on serious meds to control it. But it just doesn’t seem to want to work for me anymore. I’m literally just back in high shoes after it. I really hope it isn’t as severe this time

Ah sh!te, that sounds beyond terrible Shoes. Hope you catch a break with your health. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Night all.

Jaysus, a few people here on boards put my many (but thankfully minorish) mental and physical health issues into perspective. Shame on me.

Stay strong folks. Life can be tough.
    Love to all.

F

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted and Seph all snug and cosy :)

Shoes and Duvet I hope you both have better days tomorrow and we’re always here for you :)

Night all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Hope you are both ok Shoes and DuvetDay.

Had a lovely day today but am absolutely knackered! Sintra was really nice but towards the end, when we came out of the palace, it poured rain and there was an insane fog/mist over the whole area! Made it pretty miserable in the end....and the hills!!! The amount of walking we did was just....I’m in bed now and it’s pure bliss! Tomorrow is our last day in Lisbon - Cascais on Saturday so looking forward to some beachside relaxation! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , time to head upstairs , after the dog comes back in from her last nightly pee and protective barking to ward off any intruders :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, annoyed my laptop is broken (nooo!), think I'll be getting a new one

I missed you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tracker shows that i slept for 15hrs40 minutes, guess that I was tired :):) Mutt also slept for that time beside me, only waking me once to let him go pee.

Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. It’s lovely out today. Happy Friday All!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...When I am King surely I would need a Queen and a palace and everything...

Morning all,

It's a sunny spells kind of a morning 16C

Kitchen getting the brekkie stuff thinking about the good things

Seven Worlds will Collide

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yet another lovely morning. I hope you all get to enjoy it.

Shopping today and meeting up with some friends for a coffee/chat. Then it's a day of enjoying the garden - hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed and getting myself mentally ready for a drive down the country to collect the 8 year old. And then back to Dublin. And then out tonight.
    Vrooom Vrooom.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Morning all, lying in bed in Lisbon not wanting to get up :-) I feel like my legs are going to give out on me if I do :-P

Deskside coffee time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tipp-side, car at the garage to hopefully get a very minor issue fixed. Feel so tired so I’m trying to figure out what to do with myself. Knowing me I’ll just end up sitting here staring at my phone :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting in traffic in carrick on Shannon. Jumping in the river feels tempting right now.

Heading to my sisters to see my favorite wee man :3

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kind of dreading work tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couchside watching Pose

• Advertisement

FREEEEEEDDOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement