Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I ate my own weight in chilli tonight. With sour cream and grated chedar.
    And home grown strawberries for after. And shortbread for after the after.
    Still hungry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I ate my own weight in chilli tonight. With sour cream and grated chedar.
    And home grown strawberries for after. And shortbread for after the after.
    Still hungry.

Hi Nibbler! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

mzungu wrote: »
    Very nice. Can't beat that classic combo!!

I love it , quick and easy but so nice !

Grem ,

No cheese anywhere on in or around it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside listening to the 2 Johnnies Podcast while having a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Please tell me there is cheese involved somewhere

Listening back to The Cure gig, hairs on my neck standing

First saw them in the point in '92 on the back of the wish tour. Longest gig EVER! We all missed our last bus/DART home that night and didn't care!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Grandeeod wrote: »
    First saw them in the point in '92 on the back of the wish tour. Longest gig EVER! We all missed our last bus/DART home that night and didn't care!

I read that Robert Smith had a crappy experience seeing David Bowie in his youth. Bowie played for 40 or 50 minutes which Smith thought was a dose (I would agree). Hence, he doesn't want his fans to feel shortchanged when they go to a show, so they play for ages.

Thought that was a nice touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Football was muck. RTE Player didn't feckin help either. Gonna mill the nice hot curry, some glasses of water and hit the hay. Carlsberg do their best, but didn't make the best of Monday nights.:D A messed up combo!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside with the telly on in my living room after a demanding yoga session. Tired and chilled.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Want to try yoga, lack motivation, boards and tea distract me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Home now after a lovely relaxing evening hiking over Howth (anyone wanna see photos?0, a pint in the Summit Inn and home for chicken wings in Franks sauce and a few more beers.

On a 24 hour shift tomorrow so chilling tonight

• Advertisement

Photos please Makikomi :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Photos please Makikomi :)

Coming up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Still couchside but getting a bit peckish...think I will get off my lazy butt and fix a tasty cheeseboard for a snack! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mmm cheese yummy.

I'm in the leaba. Goodnight lads.

I also love cheese :)

Night Bones

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Photos please :)

Now couchside chatting with a great friend :)

Taken from The Bog of Frogs looking west.. To the right is Portmarnock's Velvet Strand and to the left (as you're looking at the screen is Bull Island

482477.jpg

And my rucksack & binoculars looking north at Ireland's Eye and Lambay Islands

482478.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back deskside again, full of popcorn and coke

*rubs belly*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    whatcha watching

Rocket man, it was very good I must say.

Love your pictures Makikomi , thank you for sharing ,they tell a story , within a story :)

Bed , trawling Netflix .

Bog of frogs, never met a bog that wasn't of frogs :D Great pics, those binos as old as the case?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, listening to the downstairs neighbours be loud :mad:

Great photos Mak, some absolutely gorgeous scenery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, wrecked but awake. Wondering will I stick something on to watch, I know you are not supposed to when you can't sleep but at least it would pass the time!

I was a demon for watching or reading things but listening to podcasts or tedtalks are now my go to thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

0lddog wrote: »
    I'd be with you on that. 'Suppose you wont finish untill 'all hours'. Will you even end up back chez Mutt ?

Its funny how a simple 1 hour each way turns into an all night affair, passenger showed up about an hour late, then as we were descending into the destination he wasnt finished his onboard meeting and could we hold, and thats exactly what we did, for 90 minutes :):)

Home 3 hours later than original plan:(

Oh i'm lucky to have regular shifts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning World..... Mutt doesn't appreciate that getting to bed at 2am automatically entitles me to sleep beyond 630am.....

Dragged my arse outta bed and took him for a drive to the beach with the windows open, so now I'm on the balcony drinking lots of Nespresso as he snores with his body inside the air conditioned kitchen.

Off to London in a few hours so this will be a massive Nespresso day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I know it's kinda late I hope I didn't wake you, but what I gotta say can't wait...

Morning all,

Yet another sunny spells morning 10C, are we going to get any proper warmth at all.

Kitchen with coffee thinking about the lotto or robbing a bank :D

Have a good one folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Just up with my coffee brewing.
    Didn't get finished up until 11:30 last night and heading off again ASAP, my Mrs is doing the cattle walk this morning.
    The youngest lad is home today at some stage for the summer so he will ease the load somewhat, looking forward to many rows :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

What's new pussycat? woah woah woah woah woah..... nothing really. Up and getting myself ready for work.

• Advertisement

Dog walk time, then off to meet a friend for lunch, we havent seen each other since before I went overseas, so lots of catching up to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement