Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

Witchie wrote: »
    Feeling sad, excited and a little terrified. Am in a wee restaurant in KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) waiting to go through security and leave home for my self-imposed exile in India.

Himself has abandoned me to go smoke which has annoyed me coz we only have about half an hour together left.

It's killing me to leave here. Didn't feel like this leaving Ireland.

The very best of luck Witchie, look forward to your future posts. x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Witchie , best of luck and stay safe x

Duvet , the answers are in the Reveal thread , just have a look at the one from tonight . Please play :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

About to sail away sail away sail away.

Goodnight earthlings. Nice sleeps all round hopefully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aroooooo :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside having a pint of Dublin red, listening to a podcast about shipwrecks.
    Aroooooo :)

@QuickBeam we have a Werewolf in the house!

:pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....but now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone, so many things I would have done but clouds are in my way..

Morning all,

Guess what - it's another steel grey one and yes it's 10C :D

I don't care, I'm in great form just hope it stays dry so I can cut the grass this evening :)

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have the day off to help herself celebrate her birthday. Pesky weather is a big let down but sure what can you do but smile and carry on!

Just home from work & it's raining in the big smoke.......
    So, bed for an hour or bite the bullet & bring the dog for a walk....... Choices choices......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside at the coalface, busy day ahead but should have a nice easy couple of days after today, overcast old morning out there, have a good day everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Am in flying form as I'm not long back from Dublin after the girls treated me to a concert last night :D

Backstreet back alright :D

@Witchie best of luck with your move and I look forward to your posts :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Greeting from London Heathrow airport where its a horrible 10°C.... is this whats called summer?

About to take a train downtown, does anyone want anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was really your hen party wasn't it Auto.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote:
    About to take a train downtown, does anyone want anything?

Say Hi to Liz for me.

Dreary start in the "sunny" South East

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lashing rain in my part of the South East. Just had coffee and trying to haul myself out the door for work. Ho hum...

Or should that be Hi Ho :pac:

Dull and cloudy here in Cork, I've to get the eldest teen up now to go and sort something out that he should have done himself all week, he's a nocturnal creature since the school holidays started so this won't be easy, wish me luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chilling in bed after dropping himself off. Got my second appointment of laser hair removal this morning so I think I’ll just relax here till it’s time to do anything :p

It's a grey , miserable , rainy morning here too , hopefully it clears off later :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's dry in the west, woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my hotel room. It's not the Ritz but it's nice. Just had a wonderful lunch including the best Dal I have ever had. Good news is there was enough to take home so can take it to work tomorrow for lunch. Even gooder news the restaurant is the hotel one so 10 days of Dal ahead

Currently sipping a coffee and setting up my Chromecast so I can Netflix on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

It's dry in the west, woo!

Not anymore, unfortunately.....

• Advertisement

Costa. Ended up having my appointment early as the girl who was supposed to do it is sick so I got it done by someone else earlier. Now I’m enjoying a coffee and may take a look around the shops before I head home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Bog of frogs, never met a bog that wasn't of frogs :D Great pics, those binos as old as the case?.

Sorry for the slow reply, I was away working and only got home at 10 am this morning.

The bino's and case are original East German military bino's. There's a serial number of them but I haven't been able to find any additional information from that [serial number]

Well home now, having lunch then to bed for a few hours sleep.

I've a 10km run to get done this evening, so hoping the weather improves a little. I don't mind running in the rain, in fact I love it sometimes. But 10k isn't a small distance in it either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Best of luck Witchie!

Mam, I shall try to join in, but, having a look at the thread makes me feel slightly lost :o

I’m used to making a show of myself though, so I’m game :D

I’m currently on the couch waiting for delivery of my OH’s birthday present.
    It’s being delivered by fastway, so I’m doubting if it will show up at all :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home for a coffee and decide what needs doing in the shed or garage while it's raining. Went for a walk in town and it lashed rain so stepped in to an old fashioned hardware store. So, now I have strimmer chord, work gloves, yard brush, paint brushes, Stanley knife blades and a bird feeder I didn't know I needed yesterday.

Sitting at home eating banana chips and trying to find the motivation to mop the floors

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Guess the weather in Clare :(

Nothing interesting happening, but the evenings are rammed this week . Getting to see people I love for the 1st time in months .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

On a bus to Waterford :)

Best of luck Witchie!

Mam, I shall try to join in, but, having a look at the thread makes me feel slightly lost :o

I’m used to making a show of myself though, so I’m game :D

I’m currently on the couch waiting for delivery of my OH’s birthday present.
    It’s being delivered by fastway, so I’m doubting if it will show up at all :eek:

Harleen , it's just answering questions , either the most popular answer or least known one . Except I manage to get it wrong most of the time lol ! But lots of fun :D
    Your delivery will arrive before four !

Coffee time now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Harleen , it's just answering questions , either the most popular answer or least known one . Except I manage to get it wrong most of the time lol ! But lots of fun :D
    Your delivery will arrive before four !

Coffee time now:)

Thanks Mam, good to know :D

I’ll give the games a go anyway!

Still at home, waiting.

• Advertisement

Scrubbing up a storm. Shoes would be proud! Me, not so much.. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement