Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Hope you're ok there.

Am ok now thanks, sometimes my aspergers makes things difficult

Am bedside now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

4Ad wrote: »
    Selfish F##ks...
    Are they working in the morning ??
    so much :mad: selfish
    ...doubt they work, from what I can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, can’t sleep.
    My insomnia may have saved a life last night. But tonight I’m listening to vengaboys. Boom boom boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippee..... Decaf Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, its a lovely 35°C and the humidity hasn't built up yet.

London beckons tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Don't you just love Birthday months :D I may have even got my very own minion :D

• Advertisement

Lovely morning, was out early dropping the mammy for a small operation, nothing too serious! So poor doggy wants another hour sleep & I'm ready for walks!
    I actually love being up early!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Was like sleeping in a sauna last night. About 4 hours sleep.

Ted needs a caffeine drip STAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bright eyed and bushy tailed at the coalface, all is quiet here so far, was reminiscing on the commute on what a fantastic weekend we had, life is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

First day back to work properly after my accident

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....but when you know you've got a real friend somewhere suddenly all the others are so much easier to bear..
    (The Late Show)

Morning alll,

Beautifully sunny but quite cool 8C

With my hideaway disappearing rapidly into the rear view mirror have to do a bit of work to keep some skin on my bones :D

There may be ruthless use of the delete button on the email inbox :p

Great the way some can embrace their birthday month instead of oh well another one on the clock :D

Kitchen with strong coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

As we head to the midsummer day it's surprisingly cold, but bright and sunny at least this morning.
    Coffee time and cattle walk already over as the baling and wrapping is in full swing now. The weekend passed without notice at all on my home front and once we are busy days just roll in to other days without much distinction, even mass gets a pass as Sunday becomes just another day, though I did manage 2 pints, last night, very important to observe some rituals:).
    Up up and away....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the kitchen eating toasted tomato bread. Brush the delph shortly and then hit the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

And so another week begins.
    Chilly morning but full of promise - heading to work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dare I say it...it looks like it's going to be hot here. Would appreciate some summer before I leave this country . Everything crossed .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Quietly recovering in bed. Work later, some ironing and dinner making first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Don't you just love Birthday months :D I may have even got my very own minion :D

My Birthday month also!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I never heard of people celebrating birthday months before but if you can get away with it good luck to you Auto :D

I never heard of people celebrating birthday months before but if you can get away with it good luck to you Auto :D

You don't know me Bones :D I'm celebrating the fact I'm here another year and haven't killed anyone in all those years :D

Now breaktime at the coalface

honeybear wrote: »

Woohooo!!! Are we close to your date?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's my birthday year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a decent walk, waiting on coffee to brew and trying to decide which of the copious jobs in the garden to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Break time, coffee from a, flask with a bagel bought in the filling station.
    Sun is great on the cab, I could nap here quite easily, the air conditioning keeping me cool, this is the life.

https://youtu.be/D1JIgtX5pCk

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!!

I love the Happy Mondays......

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

honeybear wrote: »

My birthday month too !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work time for me.... I love going from 5am starts to 5pm starts.... NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Work time for me.... I love going from 5am starts to 5pm starts.... NOT.
    I'd be with you on that. 'Suppose you wont finish untill 'all hours'. Will you even end up back chez Mutt ?

I'm workside & determined not to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, hungover. Oh dear :o about to head for a shower and see if that can bring me back to the land of the living

Trying to leave the Regional in Limerick, not my favourite patch of ground. Barrier frozen in place, traffic backed up to the hilt. I registered my displeasure. Forty minutes later not a sinner has arrived to address the issue. One lad up front revving the engine, barrier might get splintered...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to leave the Regional in Limerick, not my favourite patch of ground. Barrier frozen in place, traffic backed up to the hilt. I registered my displeasure. Forty minutes later not a sinner has arrived to address the issue. One lad up front revving the engine, barrier might get splintered...

That should be a simple manual override.. :rolleyes:

About to peel some spuds, minding OH before work..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement