Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Markmurphy2022

Received an offer yesterday for 18th november.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michellecc

Just got offered November 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 hopefullLad

A guy above said those that had induction on the 11th had received theirs but that those for the 18th were still waiting.

Recieved the info pack yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Horsebox88

mcg96 wrote: »
    Quick question when did you apply? Trying to gauge how long the process is going to be

May 2018 my man

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bubbles1984

Recieved the info pack yesterday evening

Really? Nice one! I got my offer on the 4th and I still haven't received it... 🀔 kind of annoying cause I'd like to get organised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 hopefullLad

Really? Nice one! I got my offer on the 4th and I still haven't received it... 🀔 kind of annoying cause I'd like to get organised.

They email it to you so check spam and all , I was expecting it to be posted .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bubbles1984

They email it to you so check spam and all , I was expecting it to be posted .

Nope, Just checked. Must ring them Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bk100

Starting on the 18th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Dave Ryan20

Bk100 wrote: »
    Starting on the 18th.
    What is your OOM & which campaign? Thanks

Starting on the 18th, any wattsapp groups?

Congratulations too!

• Advertisement

Hello, are there many people still waiting to receive an offer that interviewed in Feb 2019 that are part of the 2018 group?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bk100

Congratulations too!

2018 campaign, 100 oom, interview September 18, medical last March

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tmac35

Hello, are there many people still waiting to receive an offer that interviewed in Feb 2019 that are part of the 2018 group?

Yep

2018 campaign, 100 oom, interview September 18, medical last March

Thanks BK congratulations again.

Tmac35 wrote: »
    Yep

TMac, judging from BK above we could be waiting for a while before we receive an offer. Any others in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lynch93

Received an offer last week for induction starting the 18th. Is there a WhatsApp group I can be added to? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

Lynch93 wrote: »
    Received an offer last week for induction starting the 18th. Is there a WhatsApp group I can be added to? Cheers.

Congrats. When did you complete the last stages and how long were you waiting to be called? Thanks

Hey, is there anyone who had to do the Irish exam in the general stream.(because you didnt pass it in LC etc.) PM me looking for any insights. Tks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mcg96

Anyone know if they plan on opening a recruitment campaign next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lynch93

Deano.f87 wrote: »
    Congrats. When did you complete the last stages and how long were you waiting to be called? Thanks

Interviewed in October, PCT and medical end of Feb and early March, only met Sargent and Super in August... Vetting was outstanding when I called last week but must have got cleared for the invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Has anyone been told that November is full yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Userdb

Does anyone know when the background check starts? Is it after the interview or medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeclanW1999

Lynch93 wrote: »
    Interviewed in October, PCT and medical end of Feb and early March, only met Sargent and Super in August... Vetting was outstanding when I called last week but must have got cleared for the invite.

What number we’re you in order of merit after interview??

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Hi, has anyone heard of Sergeants/Supers etc doing a home visit for your meetings with them rather than going to the station for it? Thanks

AF96DUB wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone heard of Sergeants/Supers etc doing a home visit for your meetings with them rather than going to the station for it? Thanks

Are you hoping so?

Are you hoping so?

No I got a call saying that he's going to come out to my house for the meeting, no problem just ever heard of it happening before

No I got a call saying that he's going to come out to my house for the meeting, no problem just ever heard of it happening before

Strange but hard to know why without knowing the circumstances. I'm sure it's fine probably handier for him.

Strange but hard to know why without knowing the circumstances. I'm sure it's fine probably handier for him.

Yeah he was cool about it, he just said he likes to meet people in their home environment because for all he knows the person could have 'f*** the Garda' on their door haha. Just never heard of it before it had me thinking all sorts you know

Yeah he was cool about it, he just said he likes to meet people in their home environment because for all he knows the person could have 'f*** the Garda' on their door haha. Just never heard of it before it had me thinking all sorts you know

Better get cleaning ate ya gonna get him some custard creams or go all out and buy some chocolate Kimberley...pressure. jk. Best of luck.

• Advertisement

Better get cleaning ate ya gonna get him some custard creams or go all out and buy some chocolate Kimberley...pressure. jk. Best of luck.

hahaha get us a takeaway the lot, cheers mate should be grand

Advertisement