Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The fact that he is not even willing to consider it might not be me, even if I say shoot me is suspicious. Coupled with wanting to be first in the gr.

Please des, shoot me when I’m good, Lynch him.

Or actually, this is how confident I am now. Shoot him and Lynch me if he is good.

I promise not to argue against it and obv Steve will agree as he’ll be the wolf

I'm happy for you to be shot, cos I'm certain we'll win the game if so!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm happy for you to be shot, cos I'm certain we'll win the game if so!!!!

Lol. Let’s leave it up to des.

He’ll probably end up shooting Steve after all of this, or himself

Lol. Let’s leave it up to des.

He’ll probably end up shooting Steve after all of this, or himself

Genuinely wish I had the bullet, I'd shoot myself and take me out of this :pac:

Let everyone else decide!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Genuinely wish I had the bullet, I'd shoot myself and take me out of this :pac:

Let everyone else decide!

Let’s say I didn’t have a bullet. What would you do? Lynch Gertie I presume

The fact that he is not even willing to consider it might not be me, even if I say shoot me is suspicious. Coupled with wanting to be first in the gr.

Please des, shoot me when I’m good, Lynch him.

Or actually, this is how confident I am now. Shoot him and Lynch me if he is good.

I promise not to argue against it and obv Steve will agree as he’ll be the wolf

It’s not that I don’t or haven’t considered anything you say it’s working out which is the best strategy from all angles.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It’s not that I don’t or haven’t considered anything you say it’s working out which is the best strategy from all angles.

Good luck. I wouldn’t know who to pick. I was certain it was ewan, then Katie, then Mary so I’m shocking at figuring out.

Just go with your instinct, you are the seer after all. You won’t be blamed if you’re wrong.

Let’s say I didn’t have a bullet. What would you do? Lynch Gertie I presume

Yep, can't see how it can be anyone else given our current scenario.

Plus the roleblocking thing just doesn't add up.

Good luck. I wouldn’t know who to pick. I was certain it was ewan, then Katie, then Mary so I’m shocking at figuring out.

Just go with your instinct, you are the seer after all. You won’t be blamed if you’re wrong.

This is a very different attitude you're taking as opposed to last night Gertie.

Des and Mary then? Very clever
    I think I’ll get shot but whomever are the wolves, really well done, great game:)
    I believe so, but you have to admit, played like superstars. They ran the show from day 1.

Great game, even though we lost perfect ending to witness.

Truly awesome
    You don’t need to pretend now, surely
    Des knew Mary was good, pretended to be the seer knowing that Mary would believehim. Outs Mary number 1 so she gets blocked and goes number 2
    Phil called out des and Brendan, maybe he was right
    They deserve a Ballard writing in their honour, shall we?

Obviously Mary has now flipped good, but where did your suspicions on Des go all of a sudden?

Like he's obviously the seer, but that's not what you were saying yesterday.

Can anybody give me a view on whether or not they think the wolves have a bullet?

Can anybody give me a view on whether or not they think the wolves have a bullet?

Why would they have a bullet?

• Advertisement

Why would they have a bullet?

They killed Joanie this morning. Was that technically the end of day 4?

should George Hearst's wolves target Joanie for munch by Day 5 while Cy Tolliver is still alive, they will gain an extra kill to be used at the next munch. However, if Joanie gets past munch on Day 5 untouched, she will receive a bullet to use herself which could prove vital for the village in the end game.

Actually would that effectively make the lynch decide the game?

They killed Joanie this morning. Was that technically the end of day 4?

should George Hearst's wolves target Joanie for munch by Day 5 while Cy Tolliver is still alive, they will gain an extra kill to be used at the next munch. However, if Joanie gets past munch on Day 5 untouched, she will receive a bullet to use herself which could prove vital for the village in the end game.

Actually would that effectively make the lynch decide the game?

Does that not answer your question though - used at the next munch

Does that not answer your question though - used at the next munch

So if we don’t lynch the wolf they get two kills at munch? So games over?!

So if we don’t lynch the wolf they get two kills at munch? So games over?!

That would be my assumption, yes :(

That would be my assumption, yes :(

Well then it has to be Gertie.... Sorry Gertie, I had an alternative plan of action but looks like it’s all or nothing in this lynch.

No problem. I can’t answer Brendan as I was warned by the mod about those messages so now I went back to playing the game. Last night I had given up.

I however am not a wolf but des and one other will be jo Ning me shortly afterwards.

Just because I want the villagers to win one last plea, shoot me now if you have the bullet and then at least you have the Lynch to correct the mistake in killing me. Kill me at the Lynch and you’re screwed.

What about this actually. Turn to the first page of comments and go read Abigail and others comments then come back

First two pages sorry.

Abigail calls out me and Katie as ones to watch.

I actually thought I had been lynched already

Phil tells us there is no priest in this game. (But Brendan claims he is one reverend is semantics)

I talk about being trixie. I say I’m not a wolf in my narrative.

I think the two main things are Abigail pointing out me and Katie, why would she pick on a wolf and Phil saying there was no priest.

Yesterday I broke the rules as I incorrectly thought the wolves had a guaranteed win.

What you quoted alone Brendan kind of proves my innocence

Steve I beg of you Lynch Brendan and do it at the last minute, then it will be 2-2 and the last vote counts.

I could be wrong and you’re the wolf Steve but I know I’m not so better he dies st a chance than I do and the wolves win.

Even if you are a wolf Steve letting him die still gives you the game, so do me a solid, it means nothing to you.

But I live for longer and get to say I told you so :)

• Advertisement

But if you’re not a wolf Steve then you know brendan is

But if you are a wolf Steve then it doesn’t matter who dies as long as it’s not you, so do me a favour :)

Steve I beg of you Lynch Brendan .

I immediately thought of

giphy.gif

my gifs are failing. I haven't been able to do one all game so you beat me no that score. What time is lynch?

You and Des are going to vote for me. I'm voting for you so I am appealing to the only vote left, Steve and for him to do it in the last minute.

If you truely are being honest and you're not the wolf Brendan, then it doesn't matter to him who dies, as long as it's not him.

looks like Steve used up all his toilet break yesterday

looks like Steve used up all his toilet break yesterday

He said he'd be back for the lynch. I'm going to stop wasting my time on you two and appeal to him. If he does as I say however Des and Brendan dies and is the wolf, you have to let me say I told you so more than once :) And forgive me for annoying you so often. Every village has someone like me.

He said he'd be back for the lynch. I'm going to stop wasting my time on you two and appeal to him. If he does as I say however Des and Brendan dies and is the wolf, you have to let me say I told you so more than once :) And forgive me for annoying you so often. Every village has someone like me.

So you are banking on Steve sabotaging the votes? Have you worked out what happens in event of a tied lynch?

• Advertisement

So you are banking on Steve sabotaging the votes? Have you worked out what happens in event of a tied lynch?

Yes the last vote gets it. That's why I'm asking Steve to vote in the last minute.

If he is the wolf it matters not to him who dies.

If he isn't the wolf he has said time and time again he doesn't think ti's me. So time for him to prove that by voting for Brendan.

It's not sabotaging if you're doing it for the greater food.

Every action I have done has been for the greater good, even trying to block brendan earlier on the gr voting.

Advertisement