Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just getting on my break now, mental day! I have to say this is hilarious, everyone wanting to die and get it over with because none of us know who to trust :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

greater good not food, not wolf food lol

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just getting on my break now, mental day! I have to say this is hilarious, everyone wanting to die and get it over with because none of us know who to trust :pac:

Quick question, if you still trust me vote for brendan but do it in the last minute, if not vote for me and let the wolf win.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Yes the last vote gets it. That's why I'm asking Steve to vote in the last minute.

If he is the wolf it matters not to him who dies.

If he isn't the wolf he has said time and time again he doesn't think ti's me. So time for him to prove that by voting for Brendan.

It's not sabotaging if you're doing it for the greater food.

Every action I have done has been for the greater good, even trying to block brendan earlier on the gr voting.

And what if Brendan was the wolf and votes for me last? How does that help the village?

This game has seriously messed with my head and I have to give it to whoever the last wolf is. I really don’t know who to believe anymore

• Advertisement

I will

Why were you willing to be shot but not lynched?

This game has seriously messed with my head and I have to give it to whoever the last wolf is. I really don’t know who to believe anymore

Yesterday when Katie was revealed to be an NRV, we had the same reaction, the exact same. THat should tel you about me. Look at what Phil said about me ni the first few posts, he liked what I put. Look at what phil said about being no priest, yet Brendan claims to be a man of God.

you whole story depends on Phil, so look to him for the truth.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why were you willing to be shot but not lynched?

Because the wold has two kills. If I die then the wolf wins. If you have a bullet shoot me, great then lynch brendan we can still win.

Is it bad I still kind of want to believe Des is the wolf and this has all been one sick job to prolong the game and mess with our heads :P That would be spectacular!!

Okay I’ll be back at 4, can you guys give me reasons to vote or not vote for each of you and I’ll decide after reading when I’m back :)

And what if Brendan was the wolf and votes for me last? How does that help the village?

If brendan votes for you he is stupid if he is the wolf, as he's convinced you I'm the wolf. If he votes for you but me and steve vote for him, he's still out. He has to get you to back what he wants, if he is the wolf.

• Advertisement

If the wolf really des have two kills, then we have to get the wolf on the lynch. If you have a bullet shoot me, then it's still 2:1 for the lynch and decide who between steve and brendan.

The only thing I would say is if STeve was the wolf the easiest thing for him to have done would be to agree with you guys and vote for me, he didn't.

Because the wold has two kills. If I die then the wolf wins. If you have a bullet shoot me, great then lynch brendan we can still win.

So if I have a bullet you are ok to be lynched?

So I firmly believe it is between me and Brendan for the wolf.

Look at Abigails, a confirmed wolf, thoughts on me on page 2 I think. She thought I was a wolf, almost clearing me.

So if I have a bullet you are ok to be lynched?

Well only if you shoot the wolf if not shooting me. If you have a bullet I prefer you to shoot me. Shooting someone else and the lynch still existing means yo shot a good person, so lynching me would lose the game.

I'm perfectly fine to be shot. I was the first one to volunteer earlier. but once you see I'm innocent, think hard about who to kill, I say ti has to be brendan but ti's your choice.

Death by Bullet is nto end game, lynching is if hte wolf does have two kills which you said he does for killing Joannie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So I firmly believe it is between me and Brendan for the wolf.

Look at Abigails, a confirmed wolf, thoughts on me on page 2 I think. She thought I was a wolf, almost clearing me.

Ok, I went back and looked as you asked Gertie. I'm not seeing what you claim....

Abi responds to your second narrative post...
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5502012

There is usually 1 weirdo early on. Cue discussion on if they want to be killed, if they are doing a task etc

Sure at least it's something other than people just saying hi

I don't see that as accusing you of anything.
    Yeah im not sure if much can be made of the spelling mistakes there although obviously the weird behavior itself is noteworthy seeing as the village is quiet to begin with on day 0.

Second quote is when she brings up Vernon's misspelling post. This is a soft defence if anything.
    Usually words go with posts Ewan. 2 in a row pictures of characters with none means Ewan joins Gertie in the "interesting posting" pile for me.

What that means i've no idea as I'd imagine they could just be trying to get a response from people.

Quoted this one as this is wolfy shading alright on Ewan - but I don't see why you're making such a big deal about those.

If anything they cast you in a worse light tbh, particularly the second one where Abi defends you lightly.

Gertie was the name of the power you won in GR again?

Is it bad I still kind of want to believe Des is the wolf and this has all been one sick job to prolong the game and mess with our heads :P That would be spectacular!!

Okay I’ll be back at 4, can you guys give me reasons to vote or not vote for each of you and I’ll decide after reading when I’m back :)

Sure, I can try anyways.

For me it has to be Gertie because of this roleblock that never happened.

I blocked Abi yesterday, and Desmond won on both occasions in the GR on number 2.

This indicates to me that I blocked Abi's voting.

The day beforehand when Gertie claims she roleblocked me, I won a prize. So I don't believe the roleblock exists.

In that scenario I can't see it being anyone but Gertie.

It still doesn't explain her winning a prize on day 2, I don't have a clue how that could be possible. But it has to be her imo.

Usually words go with posts Ewan. 2 in a row pictures of characters with none means Ewan joins Gertie in the "interesting posting" pile for me.

What that means i've no idea as I'd imagine they could just be trying to get a response from people.

Sorry I meant Ewan not katie

• Advertisement

Why are people clearing Gertie? Because she shared the fact that she got the prize? I have a slight village lean on her but surely she could just be a wolf who won the prize but is playing along with the village. That is possible isn't it? A role block is also a completely unverifiable prize to have. How will we ever know if it does anything?

as said I don't really suspect Gertie but i'd be reluctant to clear anyone yet

And here is a wolf using the same defence Brenan is now using

Gertie was the name of the power you won in GR again?

it was a power block s I keep saying , not a role block

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It's fine, I'm NRV so won't cause any issues.

Could be worse, you could have blocked a village power :)

This is Brendan replying to me telling him I blocked him after he won the two votes.

it was a power block s I keep saying , not a role block

Thanks for confirming.

Did it surprise you to see reverend smith in the game?

If Brendan is claiming is anyone going to dispute this? Also and more importantly whats the prize?

But this is abigails post about Brendan. I honestly don't know, it's him or Steve

Thanks for confirming.

Did it surprise you to see reverend smith in the game?

He's not one I would have picked for an nrv, there are more important characters on the same level as trixie who didn't get in.

But I'm looking at abigail. I don't mean to keep switching here but I can't really see her knocking steve ever, but I can see her knocking both me and brendan.

But steve has a character we know someone has to have, doesn't he? Who is he again?

He's not one I would have picked for an nrv, there are more important characters on the same level as trixie who didn't get in.

But I'm looking at abigail. I don't mean to keep switching here but I can't really see her knocking steve ever, but I can see her knocking both me and brendan.

But steve has a character we know someone has to have, doesn't he? Who is he again?

Steve is claiming to be Jewel

If you have a bullet des, use it, it still gives us the chance to win at lynch, don't lynch first as you don't know what they have.

It doesn't really matter who you shoot but if you don't shoot me, I'll be fighting not to be lynched.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Steve is claiming to be Jewel

Then it has to be you if you're not jewel

• Advertisement

Then it has to be you if you're not jewel

You would say that wouldn't you :pac:

Advertisement