Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 World Snooker Championship (Mod Note Post One)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭This is it

Poor from Cahill there on that red, could he not try for a snooker or leave Maguire in trouble!?

Would love to see Cahill go through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

Outrageous fluke by Cahill on the last red, and he's ahead 11-10.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,718 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Look at how annoyed Maguire is. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭This is it

Outrageous fluke by Cahill on the last red, and he's ahead 11-10.

Does he hold his hand up for flukes? He's had a few and I've not seen him do it yet but maybe I'm just missing it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

If Maguire had a better temperament surely he would have won more ranking events than he has, because he has the talent. It's a real weakness of his.

Dominic Dale was saying the other day that all that getting agro with himself thing is just his way of getting into a match. Hyping himself up kinda thing. Well whatever I never enjoy watching him play for that reason and I've always though he's overrated. Some other commentator was saying he's as good as Ding when he's amongst the balls for example. I don't think so.

• Advertisement

This is it wrote: »
    Does he hold his hand up for flukes? He's had a few and I've not seen him do it yet but maybe I'm just missing it

Haven't seen him do it either now that you mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Waistcoat foul? Surely not? Looks to be plenty of distance between waistcoat and pink there on the replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Waistcoat foul? Surely not? Looks to be plenty of distance between waistcoat and pink there on the replay.

Ref hardly called it for nothing...

That foul could cost him the match..

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tomas81

No chance did his pel hit it. It's clear as day not a foul from the 2 angles shown. No idea what Jan seen.

Good justice on the black.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,718 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Maguire throwing it away tbf.

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Ref hardly called it for nothing...

That foul could cost him the match..

It wasn't a foul off 2 angles. Commentator's couldn't see it.

Tomas81 wrote: »
    It wasn't a foul off 2 angles. Commentator's couldn't see it.

So more angles need to be seen. And slo mo..

walshb wrote: »
    So more angles need to be seen. And slo mo..

No need for a slow motion. It either hit or didn't. Should be visual from second angle. If Jan could see it from where he was the second angle would of shown it.

Maguire doesn't deserve this.

I just don’t believe this. Great red, flicks the 2 reds off the cushion then in off into the middle.

Now go James do this

Yeeessssssssss

Holy god, Stephen!

This is the worst exhibition of shot potting I've seen

What an insane frame this is.

• Advertisement

Very poor stuff.

What an insane frame this is.

Insane? Do you mean ****e.

Neither of them deserved that frame.

Hoping Cahill can force a deciding frame here.

Hoping Cahill can force a deciding frame here.

I'd say his head is gone.

Still very enjoyable despite the poor snooker and missed pots. Very dramatic and unpredictable. Huge pressure.

Still very enjoyable despite the poor snooker and missed pots. Very dramatic and unpredictable. Huge pressure.

Hopefully Cahill overcomes here but that last Frame play would of broke then most experienced men.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,118 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Going to the 25th frame!:)

Come on, Cahill! :D

• Advertisement

Gas stuff.

Advertisement