Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

You can get a DNA sample from a butt baton. It’s how they eventually caught the Constipated Strangler.
    Interesting, had always thought it was the sniffer dogs that cracked that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Interesting, had always thought it was the sniffer dogs that cracked that case.

Think they had to be put down after sniffing out the evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Think they had to be put down after sniffing out the evidence.

And with only 2 days left ‘til retirement.

The tide is turning…

And with only 2 days left till retirement.

About to get a gold collar and all as a parting gift from the team.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I wouldn't be surprised if there is "rifling" or something that could be traced like what you see on CSI.

Bolustics is the word you're looking for there

• Registered Users Posts: 33,920 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

That's all very well, but strictly amateur hour stuff compared to the East German Stasi.

They trained their sniffer dogs with used pants, seat cushions and the like to trace their quarry.

Reckon it wasn't safe to fart within 50km of the Berlin Wall lest you be done for sedition.

Most of us here would have had no chance, and spent years in the Gulags.

Dangerous times. Toilet paper was in short supply, decent food and drink rationed, any dissent against the regime recorded and they had the sniffer dogs recording your farts for your unique "signature" in case you tried to escape.

Life ain't always empty.

That's all very well, but strictly amateur hour stuff compared to the East German Stasi.

They trained their sniffer dogs with used pants, seat cushions and the like to trace their quarry.

Reckon it wasn't safe to fart within 50km of the Berlin Wall lest you be done for sedition.

Dangerous times. Toilet paper was in short supply, decent food and drink rationed, any dissent against the regime recorded and they had the sniffer dogs recording your farts for your unique "signature" in case you tried to escape.

The dreaded Fenthunde.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Furloughed the staff end of March and Accounts Lady who sits just the other side of the jacks works from home. Just myself and co owner here who is 73.

The old lad is so paranoid about C19 he has taken to using the women's toilet. So now I have the added bonus of a toilet all to myself.

I can drop anchor in peace plus I started taking Omega 3 oil 4 weeks ago. Some fine specimens being produced- solid, smooth and a decent 12-15 inches at times. No pressure makes a big difference. Indeed I can safely say the last few weeks has seen some on my finest work ever. Those payloads where you can actually feel inside leaving the hold as it descends to its watery grave.

I don't even have to flush 3-4 times. Sure I can just leave it there and deal with it later on.

Great times.

I can drop anchor in peace plus I started taking Omega 3 oil 4 weeks ago. Some fine specimens being produced- solid, smooth and a decent 12-15 inches at times.

You obviously aren’t knocking back the cans of Guinness if you’re dropping specimens like that into the privy.

• Advertisement

Did they also sniff bicycle seats I wonder? A canine Clinton Dennison.

Did they also sniff bicycle seats I wonder? A canine Clinton Dennison.

Heard poor Clint got “banged up” recently, J. Went a bit mad without being able to get down to his, usual, “snurgling”.

A proper dirty kernt. Although, his “crime” was, indeed, victimless.

The tide is turning…

Dunno about that, E, I mean if you inhale someone's fart molecules, are they the owner's property? Or do those rights cease once freely distributed into the public domain as it were. Better get onto the Legal Discussion forum for a learned opinion...
    I can drop anchor in peace plus I started taking Omega 3 oil 4 weeks ago. Some fine specimens being produced

You swallow this stuff, right?

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Dunno about that, E, I mean if you inhale someone's fart molecules, are they the owner's property? Or do those rights cease once freely distributed into the public domain as it were. Better get onto the Legal Discussion forum for a learned opinion...

I got it in suppository form but I might as well have stuck it up me ar$e for all the good it done.

You obviously aren’t knocking back the cans of Guinness if you’re dropping specimens like that into the privy.

That is a 'solid' observation.

No Guinness has passed my lips since the Ire v Eng 6N game.

Yes. It was remiss of me not to point that out.

Injecting fish oil up your arse may be good for certain activities but probably not general good health.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

...if you inhale someone's fart molecules, are they the owner's property? Or do those rights cease once freely distributed into the public domain as it were.
    Surely this matter is addressed in the rules of consent? I havn't read them.

Heard poor Clint got “banged up” recently, J. Went a bit mad without being able to get down to his, usual, “snurgling”.

A proper dirty kernt. Although, his “crime” was, indeed, victimless.

Turns out he was locked up. Dirty fücker. A menace to society.

0-B53-D8-CA-93-CF-4-A61-9-C1-A-5-DEE05-B0-C871.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Not a lot going for the poor lad,John, I think we will have to agree.

Might slip down to Pennies when they open up and purchase a pack of wispies, give them a good rattle against a sourish, well clagged dump valve and post them on.....from Amanda, seen you on the paper, thought you looked great, these are after the hen night in Grimbsy,careful of the Scotch Bonnett skins.

Poor fcuker deserves a break?

Brendan, you could make a fortune on amazon.jp with that sort of racket.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

Brendan, you could make a fortune on amazon.jp with that sort of racket.

Might be a tad .. herrmph...broad on the beam for that market H.

Go for the more petite fit there, I’m told.

Little drizzle of olive oil in the gusset area.......not a walked in Hob-Nob.

Different strokes H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Flavour Diaper

Hi guys, just a quickie. Any ideas for a small portable box to keep some private items inside? I can't stress enough I don't want her seeing them. I definitely want something that uses a key rather than a combination lock, as she would happily spend hours twiddling with rings to reveal my number. I had a look at portable safes on Amazon but they are pricey, and she will easily slip her fingers inside a cash box ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Hi guys, just a quickie. Any ideas for a small portable box to keep some private items inside? I can't stress enough I don't want her seeing them. I definitely want something that uses a key rather than a combination lock, as she would happily spend hours twiddling with rings to reveal my number. I had a look at portable safes on Amazon but they are pricey, and she will easily slip her fingers inside a cash box ???

What are you looking to hide hombre?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭Cartman78

From previous posts on here about "storage", I think a regular tupperware container normally does the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

And or clingfilm.

Mind you, that would depend on the viscosity of said item..

‘Master Lock’ do a very good, fire and water proof, security safe.

What I would recommend you do is to purchase one of these. Place your, sensitive, “items” inside and then place the locked box inside a suitcase that, also, has a combination lock.

Actually, I would do this twice. Store the first one, containing nothing “incriminating”, somewhere that isn’t very “well hidden” but store the other at the very back of the attic, possibly behind the water tank, and certainly covered with some insulation.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Back of the freezer. It's the last place she'd think of looking

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

You could do a "top decker" either. Wrap the "offending item" up in some cling film, and then insert that into one of those air tight zip lock bags. Lift the lid of your cistern, and let her loose.

She definitely will not look in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Wonder what the Flash might advise?
    Is he back off the naughty step yet I wonder...

This place feels empty - a bit like me this fine day.

• Advertisement

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Wonder what the Flash might advise?
    Is he back off the naughty step yet I wonder...

This place feels empty - a bit like me this fine day.

Saw a rather florid lad in an Oxblood coloured,well filled trousers, staggering around Portumna yesterday...

Swarm of flies orbiting around the arse of his trousers.

Could be our man.........

Advertisement