Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Threw a few quid into GME. Thought it was great. Lost my hole! Nothing I couldnt afford to lose thems the breaks.

Anyway trying to recoup my losses and I am liking the looking of link.

If you want to recoup losses, then I would suggest bitcoin.

The schilling of Chainlink is strong and closely resembles what happened with Ripple - finacial institution blah, blah partnership, blah blah.

Would you rush out and buy shares in an optical fibre manufacturer if the manufacturer announced some banks had signed up to their newsletter and were planning to use the internet to exchange information?

Would you go to a stationerry store and stockpile printer ink on an announcemet by the ink manufacturer that they were partnering with some companies who were going to be exchanging forms and letters?

Financial institutions are not going to use something thats going to get more costly to use, they will do what they actually did with Ripple, which is roll their own blockchain using the same tech. They never bought ripple tokens and I doubt these chainlink 'supposed partnerships' involve the purchase of chinlink tokens either.

These 'partners' are not going to go buying milk, which speculators are driving the price of up, when they can just buy cows and get milk from at a fixed and stable cost.

I'm off to buy shares in an electricty utility, because logically all this hot air is going to mean the airconditioners will start getting some heavy use.

I just looked up from my laptop and it's snowing outside (it really is). So much for the logic, I guess people could just open a window. Change of plan...

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

cherrytaz wrote: »
    This is the ultimate dream! I presume your total value of cryptos is in the 7 figures !?

Just keep stacking

New all time high for Bitcoin 30 seconds ago.

Fun fun fun fun fuuuuun.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

BITCOIN CASH Y GIVE IT HATE. ITS GONNA TAKE OFFF SEE YAAAAaa

New all time high for Bitcoin 30 seconds ago.

Fun fun fun fun fuuuuun.

... on the autobahn

• Advertisement

mossy95 wrote: »
    BITCOIN CASH Y GIVE IT HATE. ITS GONNA TAKE OFFF SEE YAAAAaa

Down 92% against Bitcoin in 3 years.

Have fun...

cnocbui wrote: »
    ... on the autobahn

Taking a detour on the way to Portugal 🇵🇹

Have fun...

Yeah, but I still have a full compliment of them, the gold ones, the diamonds - all for free, so I'm not complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I seem to be quite late to the parties.

I got into GameStop too late. Etherium has doubled since January and now Bitcoin has reached new highs.

I’m consuming as much knowledge as I can to learn about different things always seem to be that 6 steps too late.

I have money invested the old fashioned way so this is just a flutter.

I seem to be quite late to the parties.

I got into GameStop too late. Etherium has doubled since January and now Bitcoin has reached new highs.

I’m consuming as much knowledge as I can to learn about different things always seem to be that 6 steps too late.

I have money invested the old fashioned way so this is just a flutter.

Choose a direction and average in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Have fun...

BCH will outperform BTC in this bull run

Technically you are correct, but Tesla have announced their intention to accept bitcoin as payment for their products in the near future, laws allowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Technically you are correct, but Tesla have announced their intention to accept bitcoin as payment for their products in the near future, laws allowing.

Yeah, and everyone should believe things that Tesla and Elon say, based on their incredible track record.

Yeah, and everyone should believe things that Tesla and Elon say, based on their incredible track record.

That's usually my line. :cool:

The things Tesla usually fail to manage to do that Elon says they will tend to be slightly more technically difficult than communicating a bitcoin wallet address to someone else, something even i have managed to accomplish.

I’ll believe it when I see it, because I be first one on list here :)

Just be careful value of your investment may go up or down in rapid order with crypto, I seen so many epic rises and falls by now...

Thanks, I'll try not to lose too much money on my investments, such as being daft enough to part with an appreciating asset like bitcoin for a rapidly depreciating one like a Tesla.

Wick off $49,000 just now.

You’d want to be a serious gambling man to bet against it hitting $50,000 this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Yep - new ATH right now

The definition of almost: €39998.03

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

The definition of almost: €39998.03

yeah went thru €40k just about that time.... fun times.... I expect the market to keep on rising after a dip this year but decided to set some sell prices on kraken this evening for about 10% of my holdings (mostly on alts) to cover all initial investments.... the excitement of 2017 seems a long time ago and taught me a few lessons lol :D ofc I'll prob regret it, but done now.... wishing lambos for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

They should only accept Doge coin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The mastercard announcement was big news. Again will there be regulatorily stumbling blocks along the way. Who knows. But it's pretty bullish for crypto

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Excellent content as always, about the recent bsc growth.

It's true, not real defi. "Not your keys not your crypto"

Still there is money to be made. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

With the Bitcoin ETF which was just approved in Canada, I'd say pressure is building-up on the SEC to approve a US one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yearn Finance breaking out

+30% since posting and has flipped btc, no immediate psychological ceiling

+30% since posting and has flipped btc, no immediate psychological ceiling

Flipped generally means mkt cap.

I was thinking he'd flipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Does it yeah?
    Did you ever end up throwing 50% of your portfolio into ripple?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Now now

• Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I still think bitcoin is the Bebo/myspace of crypto . Something far better and easier to use will come along and blow it out of the water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

I still think bitcoin is the Bebo/myspace of crypto . Something far better and easier to use will come along and blow it out of the water

Dogecoin!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement