Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Link $10
    Whats most impressive is that Link has disconnected from Bitcoin, Bitcoin goes up or down the rest follow, Link is now doing it own thing, extremely Bullish.
    Look at the trading volume, Link and ETH swap places for most traded in Bitcoin, yet again Bullish.
    If memory serves Oracle doing a big show in September with partners using Link, we are see the fuel tanks getting filled for a moon mission, back up the truck and buy with both hands.

If memory serves Oracle doing a big show in September with partners using Link, we are see the fuel tanks getting filled for a moon mission, back up the truck and buy with both hands.
    Dave Portnoy.
    DeFi. Pamp it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Lads I've a question about the binance app. Its currently asking me for my google authentication code to sign in but whenever i close the app to go look at google authenticator and rhen go back to the binance app it loads rhe binance app from its home page, not the page asking me for the authentication code.
    Anyone figured a way around this.
    Cam sign in on laptop no problem

iOS or Android?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

iOS or Android?

Android

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Came across this on Crypto-Twitter earlier. Funny as fuck!

(don't get me wrong - I see a lot of good stuff coming out of DeFi ultimately but there are some projects and aspects to it (yield farming) that are not sustainable.

seannash wrote: »
    Android

Uninstall, check certs, reinstall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

€9 Link!

Link pumping on no news, somebody knows something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

da_miser wrote: »
    Link pumping on no news, somebody knows something

On the cusp of $11 now some run.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SkySter wrote: »
    Buy the dip!:D

When is this dip you speak of?

A dip at this stage will be it rising 5c an hour rather than 10

Some jump up to $11.54!

Green&Red wrote: »
    When is this dip you speak of? A dip at this stage will be it rising 5c an hour rather than 10

There will be a world of opportunity to buy whatever you want when the conventional market finally catches up with the reality of this ongoing shi_tshow. We're probably ok until after the election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Doesn't the owners of chainlink own $2.5b of the market atm?

$13.40 what the hell! $12.xx completely bypassed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Sold a good chunk of my link just there, got it for under 1$ so wasn't going to watch it drop off a cliff this time.
    This coin was memed so much on 4chan back in Dec 2017, raging i didn't put more into it at the time but who's to know what coin will succeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

jimmii wrote: »

Mental alrite, let the good times roll

jimmii wrote: »

Davey DayTrader (Dave Portnoy) mentioned that he wanted to buy some the other day - so i'm sure some of his band of robinhood traders will have bought some.

Davey DayTrader (Dave Portnoy) mentioned that he wanted to buy some the other day - so i'm sure some of his band of robinhood traders will have bought some.

Could well be alright. Been a mad jump.

• Advertisement

rapul wrote: »
    Mental alrite, let the good times roll

Good craic alright fingers crossed it keeps on going for a while yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

KilOit wrote: »
    Sold a good chunk of my link just there, got it for under 1$ so wasn't going to watch it drop off a cliff this time.
    This coin was memed so much on 4chan back in Dec 2017, raging i didn't put more into it at the time but who's to know what coin will succeed

A good decision I think, it's going parabolic now, am tempted to sell a good portion. But who knows with this market.

DR; NS.

My linky stays super stinky.

$1000 EOY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

DR; NS.

$1000 EOY

400Billion market cap :D

400Billion market cap :D
    The Bull market started in March. It's about to go bananas again. BTC is hardly going to sit at 215 bn and ETH at 43 bn.

And regardless of what Chainlink actually does, if people see the price going up exponentially, they'll continue to pour in to get a piece of it. If nodes/staking are launched later this year, it will reduce the available pool (already popular for farming).

Coupled with travel bans, reduced sporting events and being locked up at home with governments pumping out cash money to keep their countries going? Increased demand and decreasing supply?

Yes, 1k EOY is just a meme. For now.

$1k I think my head would explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

That last bit of LINK I didn't sell is up 100% since I sold the other part a few weeks ago, madness.

Possibly see some profit taking pouring into BTC shortly.

RasTa wrote: »
    Doesn't the owners of chainlink own $2.5b of the market atm?
    1 billion tokens , 350 million will be locked away in contracts, so really only 750 million for sale at this point in time

I feel sorry for you, you sold early for a pathetic profit, STAKING is to come, never sell, stake!

• Advertisement

DR; NS.

$1000 EOY

I Salute you marine, see you at $1000 then we talk about a exit strategy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement