Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'what have some travellers somewhere done this time? thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

A Hun delireted ya got ur free home 4 Liv.....

Hugs n kissed. All the other spongers rooting for ya....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I like this one.
    NICE ONE NOT A DAY TOO SOON EATER WISH YEZ ALL DA HAPPNYNES AND LUCK IN DA WORLD U AND DA LILL CHILDREN GOD BLESS DEM DY CAN SETTLE DR SELVS NOW MOTTIN WORST DEN GOIN TROW WHAT U WENT TRUE ��FARE PLAY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭Odelay

sligojoek wrote: »
    I like this one.

****in hell. My eyes hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Dexter2019

Will she have a DVD man there to film her moving in and tape it on YouTube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Looking forward to the Doctor Who episode where she goes back in time and helps her defeat the gubberment to get her house, just like the Rosa Parks episode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Another gem
    So happy for u x But so angry u and 100000's like u being denied a basic psychological need. No one should have to fight for a home. May u have many years of happiness in it forever home

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Is the husband still off the scene?

Or now that a house has been secured will Margaret no longer be a lone parent in 3 2 1

That house will only do her for a while. She's bound to have another seven or eight kids. Then she'll need a bigger house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

When he stands with his arms by his side all I can think is “Ooo ooo ooo the funky gibbon”.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Anyone know where Maggies house is? There’s an empty 4 bed on my street for a while now which I think the corpo may have bought and I was getting worried for a while!

• Advertisement

Hmmm. Perhaps if he removes his Dickies Nose, he may gain the advantage in this competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

El_Bee wrote: »
    Sure she's entitled to a house.

Not denying that she is entitled to one, but so are thousands of others that have fallen on hard times. Everyone is entitles to a roof over their heads.
    It was just the way she went around to get one is the problem.
    There was no need for all the drama of getting her brood to sleep in a garda station. The kids should of stayed with family or friends, which i'm sure she has.

She should shut her legs, pay her taxes and contribute to society like everyone else and we wouldn't have a problem.

Maybe i'm wrong...maybe i'm being a cynic....but I sure do know that for the past while, she was in the media limelight being shoveled down our throats in a bid for the sympathy vote...jesus if she ran for election, she would have topped the pole with all that shyte. [/rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Had a video sent to me this morning if two of them fighting beside a bookies and one lad getting smacked around with a tyre iron in the head.

Maybe i'm wrong...maybe i'm being a cynic....but I sure do know that for the past while, she was in the media limelight being shoveled down our throats in a bid for the sympathy vote...jesus if she ran for election, she would have topped the pole with all that shyte.

What RTE portray as the public opinion is absolutely not how the public really feel. She would get zero votes from the vast majority. Everyone sees her as what she is, just a leech. RTE will spin it the other way, but nobody with half a brain is buying their nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

What RTE portray as the public opinion is absolutely not how the public really feel. She would get zero votes from the vast majority. Everyone sees her as what she is, just a leech. RTE will spin it the other way, but nobody with half a brain is buying their nonsense.

And those with their half brains, would be the ones to vote the leech in. The day that happens is the day I would hang myself. But thankfully it never will :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Had a video sent to me this morning if two of them fighting beside a bookies and one lad getting smacked around with a tyre iron in the head.

I seen that one myself - you have to hand it to him, he could take a clatter that lad!

Danny_B wrote: »
    And those with their half brains, would be the ones to vote the leech in. The day that happens is the day I would hang myself. But thankfully it never will :D

It would appear that those councilors who championed her cause and were anti austerity, water charges etc., were the biggest losers. AAA/PBP Between them didn’t even get 2% of first preference votes and many of them seem to have lost their seats. So, obviously their constituents didn’t bother voting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Nobelium wrote: »
    Excellent video. The foreign police take no shyte compared to the Gardai.

Classic example why the anti-social do what they like, whenever they like in Ireland. In reality we have no police.

The Guards are afraid of their **** when it comes to 'Stills'

Here's a story from Germany. They even made it onto German news

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/group-of-irish-travellers-accused-of-chaos-at-german-town-1.2762220?mode=amp

https://youtu.be/HftopSrY5qs

A national embarrassment every single one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

The Guards are afraid of their **** when it comes to 'Stills'

Here's a story from Germany. They even made it onto German news

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/group-of-irish-travellers-accused-of-chaos-at-german-town-1.2762220?mode=amp

https://youtu.be/HftopSrY5qs

A national embarrassment every single one of them.

what are "Stills"?

El_Bee wrote: »
    what are "Stills"?

Is 'Stills' another word for people who rhyme with cream cracker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Is 'Stills' another word for people who rhyme with cream cracker?

You may think that but I couldn't possibly comment

You may think that but I couldn't possibly comment

Obviously I meant box packer..........that rhymes with cream cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,524 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Those lads are actually first cousins living in Dundalk.
    Hardly a braincell between them.
    Small time criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,053 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Poor Ms Mongan, she seems to get into a lot of car accidents.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/80-damage-to-car-led-to-215000-payout-says-aviva-as-it-ramps-up-fraud-inquiries-38158692.html

Although she is far from poor I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

NIMAN wrote: »
    Poor Ms Mongan, she seems to get into a lot of car accidents.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/80-damage-to-car-led-to-215000-payout-says-aviva-as-it-ramps-up-fraud-inquiries-38158692.html

Although she is far from poor I'd say.

Maria Bailey should talk to this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I seen that one myself - you have to hand it to him, he could take a clatter that lad!

He's been training all his life for it. That and robbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

He's been training all his life for it. That and robbing.

Still, keep him out of trouble I suppose........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Still, keep him out of trouble I suppose........;)

No... it won't. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

He also took the tool off the bloke and didn’t hit him with it unlike the other lad who belted him with it to the eye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

He also took the tool off the bloke and didn’t hit him with it unlike the other lad who belted him with it to the eye.

A bit of a gentleman

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement