Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo GAA Discussion - Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Fionn Mc Donagh a huge loss for Westport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Green&Red wrote: »
    Didn’t realise that, makes sense but at the same time, move on

To be fair he was well out of order on a few occasions, he really has no right to feel aggrieved, he brought that hostility on himself. It’s a shame, he does a lot of good stuff, but starting as he did with the attitude hasn’t helped his cause.

Decent first half with all to play for.Advantage Westport will have the assistance of the wind in the second half.

Mitchels 0-5 Westport 0-7

Serious pace in the Westport team.

Colm Moran and former Mitchels player Brian Kilkelly son Cillian impressing inside for Westport.

Lee Keegan could of had 1-2.

Danny Kirby impressing for the Mitchels,monster point from Paddy.

Two great scores from Gavin Durcan.

Mitchels could easily of had a penalty.

Breaffy 0-11 Charlestown 1-3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

eastmayo wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble to log onto mayo tv with the number received from mayo gaa for cairde maigheo members?

Worked fine for me, got the code via email and entered n the voucher section when purchasing the weekend pass

Outstanding performance by Westport.

Pretty one sided contest in the end.

Are the young fledglings of Westport ready to finally fulfill their potential?

The Mitchels looked every bit the tired team who've been on the road a long time.

Colm Moran's brother Mark was a star in the second half.

That dummy would be worth the theoretical admission money alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Blackjack wrote: »
    To be fair he was well out of order on a few occasions, he really has no right to feel aggrieved, he brought that hostility on himself. It’s a shame, he does a lot of good stuff, but starting as he did with the attitude hasn’t helped his cause.

Well he can't go back and change that but its fairly petty for the county board to be carrying on like that

I should say I have no link to the lad, couldn't tell you who he is, I'm on his WhatsApp as I advertised here, I think its a great service, he keeps lads in check when it goes off so its not complete spam

seligehgit wrote: »
    Outstanding performance by Westport.

Pretty one sided contest in the end.

Are the young fledglings of Westport ready to finally fulfill their potential?

The Mitchels looked every bit the tired team who've been on the road a long time.

Colm Moran's brother Mark was a star in the second half.

That dummy would be worth the theoretical admission money alone.

Westport were very wasteful, shows just how poor Castlebar are, they kicked away at least 5 or 6 handy points. Fionn in particular with an awful miss

Agreed on Mark Moran, classy footballer

Breaffy got over the line.

Breaffy 0-20 Charlestown Sarsfields 2-13

Knockmore 0-10 Ballina Stephenites 1-4

The Knockmore full forward line of Ruttledge,Orme and Naughton are playing puck with their counterpoints.

Bad error by Reape for the Ballina goal gave them some traction pre the deserved black card.

Expecting a lot more from Ballina,their forwards are playing very deep and getting some awful ball

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Did Knockmore have the wind for the first half?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Well he can't go back and change that but its fairly petty for the county board to be carrying on like that

I should say I have no link to the lad, couldn't tell you who he is, I'm on his WhatsApp as I advertised here, I think its a great service, he keeps lads in check when it goes off so its not complete spam

I can’t disagree with any of that.

Not exactly sure how Knockmore lost that game?Utterly dominant for 75% of the game.

Failed to put the Moysiders away whilst 2 men up in the third quarter.

O Hora was immense for Ballina.

Mikey Murray and the two substitutes Ciaran Treacy and young Irwin helped turn the tide.

Not exactly sure how Knockmore lost that game?Utterly dominant for 75% of the game.

Failed to put the Moysiders away whilst 2 men up in the third quarter.

O Hora was immense for Ballina.

Mikey Murray and the two substitutes Ciaran Treacy and young Irwin helped turn the tide.

Agreed. Can’t understand how we lost that. Lack of intensity but even with that...

Agreed. Can’t understand how we lost that. Lack of intensity but even with that...

That black card was crucial and harsh IMO.

That black card was crucial and harsh IMO.

Ya very harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Breaffy got over the line.

Breaffy 0-20 Charlestown Sarsfields 2-13

Charlestown goal with last kick of game makes it look closer than it was.

Goal scorer got floored after it, not good to see at all. Looks like he was in some bother after it.

PARlance wrote: »

Goal scorer got floored after it, not good to see at all. Looks like he was in some bother after it.

Lovely touch by Breaffy with the presentation of the Colm Horkan commemorative plaque.

Bit of a schmozzle at the death.

Breaffy finished with 12 men.

2 red cards and a black card.

The Charlestown Sarsfields stream of the game is up for viewing on the Mayo GAA Blog page.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

PARlance wrote: »

Just watched it there.
    A cowardly act.
    Hope the lad that got poleaxed is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Gutted that Balina beat Knockmore.

Would have been great craic after O'Hora's comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

km79 wrote: »
    Just watched it there.
    A cowardly act.
    Hope the lad that got poleaxed is ok

laid out with one punch, the video should see him get a big ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

When are the quarter finals? Presume MayoGAA TV will be streaming all 4 games?

cocoman wrote: »
    When are the quarter finals? Presume MayoGAA TV will be streaming all 4 games?

Aren't they next weekend?

Aren't they next weekend?

They are.

Westport v The Neale

Ballaghaderreen v Breaffy

Ballintubber v Knockmore

Ballina Stephenites v Aghamore

Relegation Play Offs

Moy Davitts v Garrymore

Claremorris v Charlestown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭muddle84

Did i see somewhere TnaG are showing one of the Mayo quarter finals? Or am i getting mixed up?
    Delighted for the Neale to have gotten this far on their first year as senior.

Our Ballintubber game is on rte2 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

muddle84 wrote: »
    Did i see somewhere TnaG are showing one of the Mayo quarter finals? Or am i getting mixed up?
    Delighted for the Neale to have gotten this far on their first year as senior.

RTE showing Tubber v Knockmore & Ballagh v Breaffy ðŸ˜႒

Anyone think the relegation play offs are a bit much? ie 3 games, Maybe the two bottom teams with the worst record play off?

Mayogaatv while a great service, the website is a mess, im trying to buy Sundays games now for someone as ill be away for weekend and i juts cant find a link to purchase anywhere??

• Advertisement

Mayogaatv while a great service, the website is a mess, im trying to buy Sundays games now for someone as ill be away for weekend and i juts cant find a link to purchase anywhere??

https://mayogaatv.com/sunday-quarter-finals/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement