Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo GAA Discussion - Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Ya i can find that obviously but dont see the link to purchase?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Ya i can find that obviously but dont see the link to purchase?? :confused:

Option to buy is listed under each game. You have option to buy 1 or 3 game packages.
    If you are a season ticket holder then you have the option to buy a monthly pass for 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Does anyone know - if I purchase for one game on MayoGAA - say Westport versus The Neale, do I have to watch it live, or is it available for me to watch for a certain period afterwards i.e. like delayed coverage. I have to travel during the day, but would love to kick back at night time, and watch some GAA.

Does anyone know - if I purchase for one game on MayoGAA - say Westport versus The Neale, do I have to watch it live, or is it available for me to watch for a certain period afterwards i.e. like delayed coverage. I have to travel during the day, but would love to kick back at night time, and watch some GAA.

Nearly positive that games are available to rewatch once you have purchased it.

Nearly positive that games are available to rewatch once you have purchased it.

yes they are, some are free after a certain time too

• Advertisement

Option to buy is listed under each game. You have option to buy 1 or 3 game packages.
    If you are a season ticket holder then you have the option to buy a monthly pass for 30.

But thats my problem, i dont see any of these options, none at all

But thats my problem, i dont see any of these options, none at all

Can you see the three games all listed separately?

Can you see the three games all listed separately?

Yes

Yes

So under each game they have something like this with a green 'Buy' button slightly to the right.

Kiltimagh v Crossmolina
    Sunday 30th August 12pm, Cost €5

So under each game they have something like this with a green 'Buy' button slightly to the right.

Kiltimagh v Crossmolina
    Sunday 30th August 12pm, Cost €5

I know what you mean but it looks like i raggedy have purchased the games? :confused: Ill tyr and post a screenshot, btw is there a way to log out of ones account? Ill be away Sunday and will be using someone else's laptop but i dont know my password etc so need to reset it

• Advertisement

y4ojJqw

ffs why is such a chore to post an image on boards.ie :mad:

Ok this what im seeing

Ok this what im seeing

That looks like you have already purchased.

So tried on the phone, signed in via my google account and saw the Buy options but before i had chance to do anything im brought to the page ive posted above?

That looks like you have already purchased.

Ya thats what i thought too but i certainly havent purchased and ive just gone through my bank statement and see no payment. My issue is i will be away on Sunday and want it sorted for my parents beforehand but there is no way of checking my mayogaatv account etc to see if its sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Very decent game of football.The wind could be the key in the second half.

Green&Red should be relatively happy.

Lovely move for the goal.

Knockmore inside line ever threatening.

Peter Naughton is a quality footballer.

Kevin Mc producing the type of performance we've come to expect.

Great fielding from Jason Gibbons.

Cillian ever threatening.

Diarmuid hasn't really got going.

Alan Dillon got the hook very early on.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Very decent game of football.The wind could be the key in the second half.

Green&Red should be relatively happy.

Lovely move for the goal.

Knockmore inside line ever threatening.

Peter Naughton is a quality footballer.

Kevin Mc producing the type of performance we've come to expect.

Great fielding from Jason Gibbons.

Cillian ever threatening.

Diarmuid hasn't really got going.

Alan Dillon got the hook very early on.

Like the look of Brian Walsh as well.

Excellent advertisement for Mayo club football.

Richly deserved win for the north Mayo men.

It certainly appeared as though Ballintubber should have been awarded a penalty.

Knockmore's foot passing was excellent today.Their full forward line exudes quality.

Darren McHale MOTM but Naughton was superb.

Many other stellar performances.

Ciaran Gavin a tad quiet today.

Brian Walsh had a good first half.

He was very good last year and featured early in the league campaign.

Crazy first half,lower standard than the first contest.

Andy Moran continues to show the young fellas how to do it.

Beautiful handpass from Cian Hanley,Andy's movement did the rest.

Cian Hanley was superb pre his sending off.Second yellow was foolhardy,minimal contact but possible intent.

Breaffy overly reliant on the O Sheas,defensively poor.

Lots of work for Breaffy to do even with the extra man and assistance of the breeze in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Crazy first half,lower standard than the first contest.

Andy Moran continues to show the young fellas how to do it.

Beautiful handpass from Cian Hanley,Andy's movement did the rest.

Cian Hanley was superb pre his sending off.Second yellow was foolhardy,minimal contact but possible intent.

Breaffy overly reliant on the O Sheas,defensively poor.

Lots of work for Breaffy to do even with the extra man and assistance of the breeze in the second half.

Defensively poor, brutal imo. Crazy amount of carrying the ball into the tackle and Ruane so far has been very poor. Doen`t look as if he knowswhat he issupposed to be doing

Hanley, just brainless so soon after the first yellow.
    Very good young Knockmore side, Naughton is some footballer. Scored of both feet and his vision was superb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Excellent advertisement for Mayo club football.

Richly deserved win for the north Mayo men.

It certainly appeared as though Ballintubber should have been awarded a penalty.

Knockmore's foot passing was excellent today.Their full forward line exudes quality.

Darren McHale MOTM but Naughton was superb.

Many other stellar performances.

Ciaran Gavin a tad quiet today.

Brian Walsh had a good first half.

He was very good last year and featured early in the league campaign.

Ciaran Gavin was very quiet, one great point. Nice lad, relative of Mrs G&R, have a lot of time for him.

Thought gibbons was MOTM, was outstanding. Impossible for Ballintubber to play without the two O’Connors.

Having said all that it was a great display. Some really smart stuff when it was needed. I backed them at 10-1 after the Claremorris game and had them at 10-3 today (which was huge odds). Really looks like there’s a county in these lads just a bit innocent. Think King and Orme are county standard

Bring on Ballina!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Don’t agree on Hanley’s second yellow. No contact and no intent. Hard for the linesman to see though

charlie14 wrote: »
    Defensively poor, brutal imo. Crazy amount of carrying the ball into the tackle and Ruane so far has been very poor. Doen`t look as if he knowswhat he issupposed to be doing

Hanley, just brainless so soon after the first yellow.
    Very good young Knockmore side, Naughton is some footballer. Scored of both feet and his vision was superb

Matthew Ruane was pretty anonymous in the first half,much improved in the second half.

Worth the theoretical admission fee for Aidan's catch and pass for his goal.Real clutch moment.

Aidan was immense in the second half.Great showing by Conor O Shea.No understatement the scale of loss a fit Tommy O Reilly pre match was.

Breaffy took a long time to best utilise the extra man.

Andy missed a few crucial ones early in the second half.

Cian Hanley's red card ultimately cost Ballagh a game they were comfortably in control of.

Breaffy will have to improve defensively.

Matthew Ruane was pretty anonymous in the first half,much improved in the second half.

Worth the theoretical admission fee for Aidan's catch and pass for his goal.Real clutch moment.

Aidan was immense in the second half.Great showing by Conor O Shea.No understatement the scale of loss a fit Tommy O Reilly pre match was.

Breaffy took a long time to best utilise the extra man.

Andy missed a few crucial ones early in the second half.

Cian Hanley's red card ultimately cost Ballagh a game they were comfortably in control of.

Breaffy will have to improve defensively when they face the Knockmore team on display today.

The loss of Drake as well cannot be underestimated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I thought players shaking hands at the end of a game is not allowed under COVID - 19 restrictions.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ciaran Gavin was very quiet, one great point. Nice lad, relative of Mrs G&R, have a lot of time for him.

Thought gibbons was MOTM, was outstanding. Impossible for Ballintubber to play without the two O’Connors.

Having said all that it was a great display. Some really smart stuff when it was needed. I backed them at 10-1 after the Claremorris game and had them at 10-3 today (which was huge odds). Really looks like there’s a county in these lads just a bit innocent. Think King and Orme are county standard

Bring on Ballina!

Excellent footballer,lovely score alright.

Very high expectations of him,potential county footballer.

Lovely ciotog.

Diarmuid's injury was a significant factor but he wasn't playing at anywhere near his normal standard.

The stars were aligned for a Knockmore win.

Ballina will be favourites tomorrow which would set up a repeat of last Sunday.

Knockmore will be itching at the bit but I wouldn't expect Ballina to be as poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Don’t agree on Hanley’s second yellow. No contact and no intent. Hard for the linesman to see though

In fairness it was harsh and the Breaffy lad made a meal of the contact with his head. But after the schmozzle around the first yellow, and the way he went into the tackle it was stupid from him when there was no need imo
    Not to be too harsh on the lad, but it probably cost them the game. The only outlet they had was Moran and the spare man tied that down.

The loss of Drake as well cannot be underestimated.

A huge loss.

He appeared to be concussed on the sideline?HIA territory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Absolute joke of a sending off.......ruined the game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement