Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

I have been in 2 long term relationships. I cheated in both. I got into the second LTR through cheating on the first with the second. And then proceeded cheated on the second with a several.

Subsequently, I have had several more causal girlfriends, often having 2 or 3 at the same time. Often I had told them that I was not sleeping with or seeing anyone else. All lies. I have cheated relentlessly on every woman I have ever dated. I just seem to not be able to help it and I quickly get bored and look for something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

Up Donegal wrote: »
    If it could be done, I think there should be a separate poll for men and women to see what the figures would be like then.

In polls like this, people are not going to be honest and results are meaningless.

For hetro relationships. If every time a man is in a relationship/marriage then there must also be one women in relationship/marriage. If people just cheated with other partnered people then there would be the exact same rate of cheating in both genders. If the rate of cheating is higher in one gender then that gender would be more likely to be cheating with single people of the opposite gender.

Advertisement