Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It has gone worryingly quiet for two hours to lynch!

I’ve just finished dinner. You compiling FFAs QB?

Oh and for new players - it makes it easier to find them if you put #FFA1 on your list. Tomorrow will be #FFA2 and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Who is the other noob?

Mam and jp liz I think

Hurry up duffman!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

#FFA1

1. sKeith. Eager to shake things up. Obviously, this could be a good thing but I’m always suspicious that vocal players are attempting to hide their wolfieness and sKeith seems to be loudest. Despite his vocal approach, it hasn’t resulted in a single vote for camp leader.

2. G&R. Same but seems more measure and/or cautious so is a long way behind sKeith for a wolf in my estimation.

I reckon at least one of them is bad.

I don’t have enough of a read on anyone else to post a third.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’ve just finished dinner. You compiling FFAs QB?

Oh and for new players - it makes it easier to find them if you put #FFA1 on your list. Tomorrow will be #FFA2 and so on

Assumed Duffman would. With great power comes great responsibility. Compiling FFAs so he knows who to eliminate would be part of his responsibilities surely.

Will be keeping my own record anyway for future reference.

FFA1

Strawbs - seemingly doing stellar work going over people posts and making connections but can barely put an ffa together after, wolves do find it hard to make up stuff at times.

SKeith I just don't trust the approach I reckon he feels he will be killed early and was just trying to get an extra wolf kill by becoming camp leader on day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

quickbeam wrote: »
    Assumed Duffman would. With great power comes great responsibility. Compiling FFAs so he knows who to eliminate would be part of his responsibilities surely.

Will be keeping my own record anyway for future reference.

If you could post I'd hugely appreciate it, just in the door

Hurry up duffman!!!

I'm here, what's the rush, have till between 8.30 and 9

• Advertisement

What’s ur FFA Duffman?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Fair point.

FFA1

1.Fixxxer - was on the fence between him and sKeith but I'm starting to come around to Keith being legitimate and Fixxxer being a bit more ropey. My thoughts behind this as I outlined earlier was Sullys haste to have someone elected by lunch time and the two esrly candidates were Keith and Fixxy

2. G&R accuses me of stealing his logic, but I eh didn't. Also flips from thinking only a wolf would want the role of CL on day 1 to now sticking his hands up.

Had so many options for 3rd, not sold on loughc liking posts thing, having looked at all posts thanked by him they all seem to have something of interest in them whixh fits with his way of searching posts. Still not sure on Keith and then obviously a few folks who've given us little to nothing so I'll stick with my two for now

I'd know add crosstown as my no.3, no substance.

Mam of 16 is dodgy too, thanking posts lurking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Loughc wrote: »
    #FFA1

1) Barney92 - Spent alot of today mis-reading and not really adding much, could be an off day but something seems off.

2) sKeith - Again either a bored NRV or a Baddie, not sure, but either way not helping village only distracting.

3) Yoss - Not participating, could be a low lying wolf, either way no loss if leaves camp.

Okay, I misread a few things but to say I spent a lot of the day seems heavy handed.

Green&Red wrote: »
    What’s ur FFA Duffman?

As posted above, I posted that before elected

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'd know add crosstown as my no.3, no substance.

Mam of 16 is dodgy too, thanking posts lurking

I don’t feel I deserve to be there

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barney92 wrote: »
    Okay, I misread a few things but to say I spent a lot of the day seems heavy handed.

Well to be fair I don't recall you doing anything else.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I don’t feel I deserve to be there

Fair enough, it was previous to your apology, you said I was parroting you whixh wasn't the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So, #FFA1

LoughC
    ??
    links wolfiness to a campaign that we all know must be run. Tells me I would jump at people who want to be camp leader. Trying to pocket BH and others.

Whiplashy
    ?
    ulterior motives for campainging for camp leader then drops it when questioned on it. Later comes back with a wolf would do this. “Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader.”

then my dear headbucket,
    fixxxer
    ?
    fluff then hopped into a campaign for fluffyness?
    i like the competition, but i think you latched onto a way to fluff, not actually wanting to win anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

sKeith wrote: »
    Whiplashy “Therefore it would make perfect sense for a wolf to try and be the first leader.”

I still stand by that which is why fixxxer made my ffa

quickbeam wrote: »
    Put a placeholder vote in on myself as I didn't know who else. Still none the clearer yet.

I didn't win a prize anyway. Wasn't around for the bush-tucker. Wonder are they same time every day. If so, I won't make tomorrow's either. Maybe after that I'll have a better chance though, if I'm still around. Not sure what the other prize was for, but didn't win it either.

If you had won a prize who would you have given it to?

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Well to be fair I don't recall you doing anything else.

I did get into a bit of a back and forth about the will of the people Lough. I made a clear mistake on the thing with the three teams of three and my views on strawberry admittedly have changed.

I count 10 FFAs in so far

• Registered Users Posts: 85,267 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it rice and beans tonight Gordon or are you jazzing it up?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it rice and beans tonight Gordon or are you jazzing it up?

Thoughts Liz?

It could be you

I count 10 FFAs in so far

You got them compiled by any chance? I'm on mobile for the night QB has abandoned ship

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

#FFA1 ..

1 , Green & Red , why state you're a villager , trying too hard to make them think you're not a sheep in wolves clothing ?

2, Liz , hasn't posted much either way , could be trying to fly under the radar as the other noob , not knowing how to play either .

They’re not in order as searching is a pain on mobile.

FFAs

Fixxxer - green&red, yosser
    Tritium - crosstownk, loughc
    Whiplashy - mamof4, fixxxer
    Micksjaguar - strawbs, skeith
    Strawbs - mamof4, micksjaguar
    Crosstownk - skeith, green&red,
    Loughc - Barney, skeith, yosser
    QB - fixxxer, crosstownk
    Duffman - fixxxer, green&red, crosstownk
    Skeith - loughc, whiplashy, fixxxer

FFAs updated

Fixxxer - green&red, yosser
    Tritium - crosstownk, loughc
    Whiplashy - mamof4, fixxxer
    Micksjaguar - strawbs, skeith
    Strawbs - mamof4, micksjaguar
    Crosstownk - skeith, green&red,
    Loughc - Barney, skeith, yosser
    QB - fixxxer, crosstownk
    Duffman - fixxxer, green&red, crosstownk
    Skeith - loughc, whiplashy, fixxxer
    Mamof4 - green&red, jp liz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

crosstownk wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. sKeith. Eager to shake things up. Obviously, this could be a good thing but I’m always suspicious that vocal players are attempting to hide their wolfieness and sKeith seems to be loudest. Despite his vocal approach, it hasn’t resulted in a single vote for camp leader.

2. G&R. Same but seems more measure and/or cautious so is a long way behind sKeith for a wolf in my estimation.

I reckon at least one of them is bad.

I don’t have enough of a read on anyone else to post a third.

This is a bit misleading.
    While i do submit that two votes is not a single vote, the way you portray it here, its like nobody voted for me.

• Advertisement

The FFA list will need to be sorted into order of who posted first before it can be analysed properly.

Advertisement