Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apex Legends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm starting to appreciate shot-guns more and more, especially as I'm maining Caustic and he does better in close quarters and inside buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm starting to appreciate shot-guns more and more, especially as I'm maining Caustic and he does better in close quarters and inside buildings.

Caustic has all the best voicelines, and why use six words when thirty seven will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

fixxxer wrote: »
    Caustic has all the best voicelines, and why use six words when thirty seven will do :)

Bloodhound is ambiguous, but is voiced by a woman.

The more you know... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Caustic is the only white male and is toxic, coincidence? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Loving the game but I am still ****. I'm on Xbox. I keep over reaching with my aim.

Currently playing on 4-3 sensitivity settings. Very little auto aim in this so it's taking some getting used to.

I can win round but its usually being ultra cautious.

I won't to start hitting more kills. 6+ and I'd be happy.

Any good aiming videos out there for us console shmucks?

• Advertisement

Time for two games this morning before work. !st managed to land in a buildings area and put some of Caustic technique videos on youtube to good use. Straight away had four kills, ult up super fast too. Team split up though so only managed one more before coming 13th.

Second game, team mates wouldn't leave the area we started in so we were stuck with the gear we started with and got murdered by a better equipped pretty easily.

Thinking if we have a caustic in the team then we should be heading for the supply ship whenever possible. Throwing a few traps down straight away would give our group a good edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

fixxxer wrote: »
    Time for two games this morning before work. !st managed to land in a buildings area and put some of Caustic technique videos on youtube to good use. Straight away had four kills, ult up super fast too. Team split up though so only managed one more before coming 13th.

Second game, team mates wouldn't leave the area we started in so we were stuck with the gear we started with and got murdered by a better equipped pretty easily.

Thinking if we have a caustic in the team then we should be heading for the supply ship whenever possible. Throwing a few traps down straight away would give our group a good edge.

Nearly have enough to unlock somebody. Would you recommend him?

Finding it easier to win early in the day . But some of my random team mates don't have a clue

CptMackey wrote: »

Finding it easier to win early in the day . But some of my random team mates don't have a clue

Depends on your play style. He's a shotgun and close quarters kind of character, needs to be played fairly defensively most of the time. I'll admit, after I unlocked him I was quite disappointed at first but that was because I was playing him wrong. Mirage suits a more mobile out there play style. Maybe have a look at a few youtube videos to see which one would suit you better?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭James74

If anybody on ps4 wants someone other than randomers in their squad, feel free to give me a shout. Only starting with the game. But liking it so far.

eireog74 on psn

Ha you can kill yourself with an air strike...is that new?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Ha you can kill yourself with an air strike...is that new?!

No, from what i understand, you can do damage to yourself with nades and arc stars and ults etc but not your team, they can get shell shocked though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

CptMackey wrote: »

I personally prefer Mirage. Very easy to confuse other players and get the upper hand. Suits a very mobile play style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Dropped 10 euro on loot boxes for the novelty of it as they are the first ones I have ever bought.

Nothing but trash.

Dropped 10 euro on loot boxes for the novelty of it as they are the first ones I have ever bought.

Nothing but trash.

Yeah you would need to drop about €40 to get 2-3 legendaries, and even then you might luck out with like a banner or a Gibraltar skin :D

nix wrote: »
    Yeah you would need to drop about €40 to get 2-3 legendaries, and even then you might luck out with like a banner or a Gibraltar skin :D

Take that back! Gibraltar is the only legend i play. Would love a skin

On the subject of legends. Asian demographic is sorely under-represented in this game. Why are the Amercian Asians not up in arms about it?

On the subject of legends. Asian demographic is sorely under-represented in this game. Why are the Amercian Asians not up in arms about it?

haha I'm sorry, i just never have trouble taking down a Gibraltar, they are always just a deer in my headlights :pac: he's also the only character i hate playing myself, his ult is great though :)

I think they should nerf his size, hes just so bulky..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I have 5 legendary gun skins and 3 legendary legends skins. I haven't dropped any money on the game yet, waiting for the seasons pass but I did get the twitch prime packs and 10 packs with the coin given to you for being a origin access subscriber.

Now that I have 50 hours soaked into the game, I feel very comfortable playing Lifeline or Mirage and my favourite weapons are R99 / Wingman. Getting about 5 wins a day on average with 3-4 hour sessions, Usually solo. I did have one day during the week I couldn't even survive 5 minutes let alone win so I just called it a night after an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Nothing but trash.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Pathfinder was made in China.

There's speculation one of the upcoming Legends to be added is Korean, from one of the banners in one of the trailers apparently:

Dy03isRXQAAqIvB.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Bloodhound is Asian, no?

From its voice, and the Japanese legendary skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,329 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Bloodhound is Asian, no?

Sounds South African to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,968 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Does it matter where the legends come from? I couldn't care less about their homeland when I'm shooting them in the face.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Vicxas wrote: »
    Sounds South African to me.

Few of his voice lines reference Norse mythology so I assumed he was from that kneck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

it's also a woman voice actor!

Wingman seems to be the go to gun on PC but on PS4 it doesn't seem so popular and I rarely pick it up unless it's one of my first pick ups after I drop. I wonder if they will balance the game based on platform. If we see crossplay they definitely won't

I also wonder how they plan to work the battle pass. Will there be a skin for every character in there? Will there be no character skins? Will we pick one character at the start of the season and unlock stuff for them as we progress...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Wingman seems to be the go to gun on PC but on PS4 it doesn't seem so popular and I rarely pick it up unless it's one of my first pick ups after I drop. I wonder if they will balance the game based on platform. If we see crossplay they definitely won't

I also wonder how they plan to work the battle pass. Will there be a skin for every character in there? Will there be no character skins? Will we pick one character at the start of the season and unlock stuff for them as we progress...
    Wingman is a beast if you are accurate which lends to pc. Lob on skull piercer and people drop like flies

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Bloodhound is Asian, no?

I thought she was German

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I would of put bloodhound as norse despite the skins.

• Advertisement

Icelandic I thought?

Advertisement