Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,309 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod Note.I'm out now and can't look into things properly but stop all this bickering/fighting.(I'm in M&S)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside, heading to Mario Rosenstock this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Drinking wine Celebrating the news that dirty scumbag in myshal in Carlow is a guest of the age for the next 3 years and can’t own any dogs or horses for the rest of his pathetic life.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside and getting ready for Perse's 21st :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pictures hung. Now at the cooker making a Thai Green Chicken curry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Sweating like a pig and not feeling too great. No dinner out for me which was the plan so I'm getting a take away instead and staying in. At least I'll have the house to myself for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you feel better soon Cleo .

Grandeeod , never made Thai Green chicken curry , is it complicated ?

Having sandwich here while the dog looks mournfully at me , guilt tripper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Eating a new vegetarian from Wicked. Lovely

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon Cleo .

Grandeeod , never made Thai Green chicken curry , is it complicated ?

Having sandwich here while the dog looks mournfully at me , guilt tripper :D

Its simple Mam. Paste and coconut milk. High heat. Fry up some paste in a pan for a few mins. Lash in the chicken. Stir the paste into the chicken. Fire in the tin of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 mins. Veg is optional, A fiery chilli for extra heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Hypothetical question. If you could move anywhere in the world. Long term. Where you could actually settle. Where would you go?

Asking for a friend. :D

I haven't been in enough places in the world to decide, I'd have to do a lot more research first. :)

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Its simple Mam. Paste and coconut milk. High heat. Fry up some paste in a pan for a few mins. Lash in the chicken. Stir the paste into the chicken. Fire in the tin of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 mins. Veg is optional, A fiery chilli for extra heat.

Thanks G , might try that during the week , minus the chilli !

Friday night plans , tidy up the kitchen and put the feet up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Choo choo.....heading to galway city...oh yes, gonna give it a good lash tonight...gonna party like a good thing....gonna rock the.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can I go home yet??? lol lol

Home after a tough enough day, young girl in work today was let go. In fairness she got plenty of warnings but I still feel sorry for anyone losing a job.:(

Thanks G , might try that during the week , minus the chilli !

Friday night plans , tidy up the kitchen and put the feet up :D

Just finished the kitchen. Never really put the feet up till bed. But I did put the pictures up.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Go on ya good thing gifted!!! :D drop it like it's hot :p

BBFAN wrote: »
    I haven't been in enough places in the world to decide, I'd have to do a lot more research first. :)

I haven't been to many places , but my dream would be anywhere near the sea , listening to the waves crashing against the rocks , watching your view change with each passing second , good for the soul .

Haven't thought about it much have I :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside contemplating skipping the couchside bit and going straight to bedside
    Friday night, it’s so rock n roll :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote: »
    Choo choo.....heading to galway city...oh yes, gonna give it a good lash tonight...gonna party like a good thing....gonna rock the.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can I go home yet??? lol lol

Me, every (seldom) night out. :D

On the couch with the babies watching sherlock gnomes.. Its funny (might be the vodka :o:D) gym nearly killed me this morning, absolutely no doubt I wasn't firing on all cylinders. But it got me moving and feeling better but kinda crashing now.
    Nct tomorrow, means I'll actually have to clean my car (I'm so ashamed cos it's mank) I'm wondering of i could spring for a valet or if its even too bad for them.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sitting, sipping coffee, need a headache killer from another night last of insomnia... and hungreh.
    Wishing i had a butler to fetch me a plate of lovely bacon and eggs - I am none safe in the kitchen in this stupor.

I haven't been to many places , but my dream would be anywhere near the sea , listening to the waves crashing against the rocks , watching your view change with each passing second , good for the soul .

Oh I agree, it has to be by the sea. Once when I was loaded I stayed in a hotel where the balcony was right on the beach, it was heaven.

So many places in the world are by the sea though, you'd have to travel around a bit before deciding on the best. :P

When we win the Euromillions Mam. :D

• Advertisement

cbyrd wrote: »
    Me, every (seldom) night out. :D

On the couch with the babies watching sherlock gnomes.. Its funny (might be the vodka :o:D) gym nearly killed me this morning, absolutely no doubt I wasn't firing on all cylinders. But it got me moving and feeling better but kinda crashing now.
    Nct tomorrow, means I'll actually have to clean my car (I'm so ashamed cos it's mank) I'm wondering of i could spring for a valet or if its even too bad for them.. :D

I've been there were you're too embarrassed to bring your car for a valet. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Only one place for me, anywhere on the Queensland coast. Noosa Head or Hamilton Island maybe. That's family commitments aside, otherwise Dalmation coast.

I'm not picky:-)

Settling down with a Teelings, all birthday partied out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Same as that but when push comes to shove I reckon I wouldn't leave where I am now, yes it's rural and isolated but I love it here (rural Co Limerick), the only thing is even though it's on the edge of the mountains I'd dearly love to be near the sea

On my last wine before going home watching a desperate aul lad make a show of himself leering at a younger woman.

Oh I agree, it has to be by the sea. Once when I was loaded I stayed in a hotel where the balcony was right on the beach, it was heaven.

So many places in the world are by the sea though, you'd have to travel around a bit before deciding on the best. :P

When we win the Euromillions Mam. :D

We live in hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

On my last wine before going home watching a desperate aul lad make a show of himself leering at a younger woman.

who,s the aul lad ?.

head for belmullet,ellybay and blacksod :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the sofa watching Downfall

bassy wrote: »
    who,s the aul lad ?.
    Haven’t a clue, Id say he was there all day, by the cut of him.
    Home

• Advertisement

Haven’t a clue, Id say he was there all day, by the cut of him.
    Home

lol i took it up wrong,i taught you were going home to him lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement