Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happy Birthday Perse, enjoy it.

Dragging myself outta bed, I hate working nights :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Working from home, tired after a late night and not getting home till after 2.

Will give ye a clue:

Was a great night though! :D

Watched a bit of it. Were the crowd a bit quiter than usual?
    Finished early, hanging out with family who are still in their pyjamas!! Drives me mad.:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Need to clean, really really really not feeling it. Kids want pancakes. Just not feeling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Need to clean, really really really not feeling it. Kids want pancakes. Just not feeling it.

But but but it's PANCAKES!

Same here, no particular reason but I'm just not in good form today, it's everything and nothing annoying me, also heading out for a meal and drinks later and I'd rather throw myself on the couch tbh.

Birthday wishes from 35 year old Duvet Day to 21 year old Persey, have a lovely day x

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Blanchardstown Westend Village (#10)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Blanchardstown Westend Village (#10)

Go on Beasty - tell me you actually have tea or mineral water :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Beasty strikes me as a tripple espresso with extra shot of espresso type :P
    I'm about to get out of the office for the weekend, jump on my bike and cycle home. Most likely will have an epsom salts bath later as well to dampen down the fire in my arse muscles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home side, got some mini pizzas in the oven, so I’m waiting for them to cook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s the start of the weekend for me to. A nice meal out followed by a scary movie on Netflix is all that’s on my agenda. Bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In the car after being shopping- 3 weeks to holidays :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work for the next two minutes then heading home

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Large skinny Mocha. Didn't have my usual blueberry muffin today though - tend to go for the medium Mocha plus muffin at Airside, which is my usual haunt on the way home from work

Beasty wrote: »
    Large skinny Mocha. Didn't have my usual blueberry muffin today though - tend to go for the medium Mocha plus muffin at Airside, which is my usual haunt on the way home from work

Give me a shout when you hit Oranmore :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , to anyone not feeling it today , hope tomorrow is a brighter , better day :)

Sitting with the tv off , listening to the birds sing outside , am content this evening , all the munchkins and baby munchkins are all well and happy so I'm happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭gifted

Give me a shout when you hit Oranmore :pac:

Howdy neighbour lol lol

How'd your breakfast go Gifted ?
    Hope you had a great time with the lads and have you much time off before you start the new job ?

gifted wrote: »
    Howdy neighbour lol lol

Are you going to the match?

Are you going to the match?

Connaught game?

Connaught game?

Oh well - that's you on the ignore list :P:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Connaught game?

That's a butter..not a province :D

Oh well - that's you on the ignore list :P:D

Okkkkk.......moonwalk slowly backwards out of conversation with neighbour ...lol lol

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    How'd your breakfast go Gifted ?
    Hope you had a great time with the lads and have you much time off before you start the new job ?

Hi Mam,

Yeah, had a good brekkie with a few of the lads, fellows who were there with me when I started in there, had a good laugh.
    I'm off next week so stuff to do at home.
    Headingredients for a couple of pints tonight in galway city with a couple of them so looking forward to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on this thread. After a few days it's like reading a few chapters of a book! Had war with my teenager earlier in the week because he's always on his phone so I had to lead by example..and all that responsible parenting blah blah! He's out now with his pals so here I am!

Went for a walk earlier with the younger two. Toddler fell asleep so took the six year old for coffee and pancakes. It was nice and peaceful. Mr. Teapot will be home at six for the first time this week so I have wine chilling in the fridge. Can't wait!

Happy Birthday Persepoly...you're only a young lady at 37!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , to anyone not feeling it today , hope tomorrow is a brighter , better day :)

Sitting with the tv off , listening to the birds sing outside , am content this evening , all the munchkins and baby munchkins are all well and happy so I'm happy :)

The first post I saw when I opened the thread and such a nice one Mam. Thanks.

Doing some picture hanging,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed tired , my little rascal of a nephew had me run ragged , running around the kitchen after him while he crawled off giggling mad :3:3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Looking dodgy in a hotel car park in Bunratty, waiting to pick up buddy, all excited, going drinking and gigging, Fontaines DC...feels like I'm 19 again..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside at last after a busy week at work, did a few bets in the bookies on the way home so relaxing now for the evening watching the racing having a few beers

Hi Mam,

Yeah, had a good brekkie with a few of the lads, fellows who were there with me when I started in there, had a good laugh.
    I'm off next week so stuff to do at home.
    Headingredients for a couple of pints tonight in galway city with a couple of them so looking forward to that

Have a great night you deserve it , and enjoy the break next week :)

• Advertisement

Couchside but heading to Eamonn Deacy Park for the football match shortly.

Should be back shortly after 10 unless I get waylaid by a loveen :)

Try not to miss me too much :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement