Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'm in a glass cage of emotion :p

A wha' :confused::)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

A wha' :confused::)
    giphy.gif

Thanks BB (The reference obviously went right over my head)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Working from home. I just can't get rid of the cold I got back in Ireland. This morning was like a chest infection, but it's just a blocked head now. Bah.

Did get a lot of handovers written. One of them is like Rachel's letter to Ross. Leaving this project in three days, and a bit up in the air about it. The not even relatively recent break up hasn't helped.

In summary. Home. Fed up. Onwards and upwards though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Watching Bottom. Love Rik Mayall's crazy weird brain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm in a glass cage of emotion :p

Is it not 'a fistful of emulsion' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Is it not 'a fistful of emulsion' :rolleyes:

Might have involved a fist alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Might have involved a fist alright :D

Think I lost my wristwatch up there and all !

There was a hole left in the wall
    From some ancient fight
    About the size of a fist
    Or something thrown that had missed..

Think I lost my wristwatch up there and all !

So that's where the ticking is coming from :p

• Advertisement

Airport Gran Canaria, catching last few rays of sun before flight home!
    Another teary airport goodbye..... Will be a long 6 weeks till next time.......

Stove lit

Next on the agenda: Tay and apple tart

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bubblypop wrote: »

*Bear Hug*

It seems that when you give a garage 6/10 in a survey someone must get a lash to follow it up :)

I missed the call but there was a voicemail saying they wanted to discuss the rating.

TBQFH I thought I was generous :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm completely unable for the roller-coaster of mind fcuk today has brought me..

I'm about to get into bed in an unprecedented move..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, The Lowry Outlet (#7)
    You're over and back like a weavers shuttle :)

Old Trafford is about a mile away ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside just about to have dinner :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Homeside just about to have dinner :)

I'm watching my favourite woman.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , am shattered tbh . Am thinking , fingers crossed , that I might actually get away for a weekend in June , only thinking though . Yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

bubblypop wrote: »

I'm going the 7th March, just booked on Sunday, can't wait, it's been almost a year since I got out of the country.

• Advertisement

It seems that when you give a garage 6/10 in a survey someone must get a lash to follow it up :)

I missed the call but there was a voicemail saying they wanted to discuss the rating.

TBQFH I thought I was generous :rolleyes:

I hate relying on men but I have to say on the topic of car service, repairs, etc. I'd prefer someone just said "leave that to me love". Not a hope in my case but a girl can wish.

Garage fella is putting nothing but obstacles in my way and I get the feeling he wouldn't have the same attitude with a bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Stove side at home. Shattered, but feeling like I should do something, and feeling bad that I’m too tired to. Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed. Wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the kitchen couch having cuddles. Have to get up and make the lunches for tomorrow then get uniforms and gym gear ready. Then find someone to light up the stove. Need the loo too but I'm just too lazy.. Ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

BBFAN wrote: »
    I hate relying on men but I have to say on the topic of car service, repairs, etc. I'd prefer someone just said "leave that to me love". Not a hope in my case but a girl can wish.

Garage fella is putting nothing but obstacles in my way and I get the feeling he wouldn't have the same attitude with a bloke.
    My brother usually does all my (basic) car stuff because he thinks I’m a moron. I’m happy enough with that arrangement to be honest. I once pumped my own tyres and when he checked them, I had double the amount of air in them than I should have had. Apparently keeping pumping til they look full isn’t a good gauge. Ever since I did that, he prefers me not to touch anything. I used to find the same with mechanics BB, but my mechanic now isn’t like that at all. If you’re in the midlands area I can pm you his details.

I’m at home. Gasping for air again. Sound like a heavy breather in a phone box

Having a break from the German class, another hour to go. I'm so tired, I saw my psychologist this morning so my eyes and face is all puffy and I look like I haven't slept in a week, good look :p

My brother usually does all my (basic) car stuff because he thinks I’m a moron. I’m happy enough with that arrangement to be honest. I once pumped my own tyres and when he checked them, I had double the amount of air in them than I should have had. Apparently keeping pumping til they look full isn’t a good gauge. Ever since I did that, he prefers me not to touch anything. I used to find the same with mechanics BB, but my mechanic now isn’t like that at all. If you’re in the midlands area I can pm you his details.

I’m at home. Gasping for air again. Sound like a heavy breather in a phone box

I just want someone to take it off me and come back with it all serviced and cleaned like someone else's here other half did. I'd provide good home cooked meals and other favours to any man with that particular set of skills. :D:D

Anyway, sitting at the desk doing a last few things and getting an early night hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home. Bedside with a McDonald's and the flu (well a bad cold and a sore neck and back might be more accurate...)

That was the longest day ever, and have to do it all over again tomorrow, with a psychologist appointment thrown in for good measure. Hopefully a night's sleep might help me make it through. May be sending SOS messages on here tomorrow though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed watching not watching fair ****ty 🙄

BBFAN wrote: »
    I just want someone to take it off me and come back with it all serviced and cleaned like someone else's here other half did. I'd provide good home cooked meals and other favours to any man with that particular set of skills. :D:D

Anyway, sitting at the desk doing a last few things and getting an early night hopefully.

I suppose I could look after that for ya 😏

TG1 wrote: »
    Home. Bedside with a McDonald's

Watcha get ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...saw the first 3 minutes of the man United v psg game and yhe 3 chicks decided that was enough for me....so now watching cat and Sam on netflix......think I'll empty the dishwasher instead....girls huh??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement