Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time for spuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

NEED HELP re the boards site PLEASE>

A cat beats an electric blanket any day.. purrs as well as warms..

Pondering a weblog, "Islandings" or a yahoo group the same. By approval only etc.

Pondering all kinds of things here snug abed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Chores done, breakfast ate, I'm heading off with a big erection on today.
    I'd be interested in that blog graces, if you do it.
    No help to you re the boards problem, I'm not all that tech savvy, but it's fine here.

for seph and all cat folk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yie9Bgo69m8

I cannot thank anyone or reply to posts unless I copy/paste... started during Erik..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Is it possible to remove whatever the source of the anxiety is?
    Unfortunately that would involve me changing jobs, I was home yesterday for 13 hours and he didn't leave my side. Wife is away for 5 weeks so guess that he is missing both of us. He is actually spoilt rotten as he has his own maid to look after him, so he is never really alone.

I ordered bitter apple spray from Amazon to see can i stop him licking his paw.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mudderagawd the traffic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train.

@Grace7.... google "deleting cache" or "deleting history", it's a way of resetting your access to the boards site.

Dragging my arse outta bed, heading to look at the snow covered mountains of Beirut.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coal face bound.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

smurfjed wrote: »
    Unfortunately that would involve me changing jobs, I was home yesterday for 13 hours and he didn't leave my side. Wife is away for 5 weeks so guess that he is missing both of us. He is actually spoilt rotten as he has his own maid to look after him, so he is never really alone.

He might actually need a collar or a bootie to stop him licking. Also, have a look into the plug in pheromone diffusers or the collars, they can work wonders. Do be careful with the spray and make sure none of the ingredients are toxic, and can be sprayed near an open woind. You don't want to do more harm than good. Your vet might give you a cream that can soothe the area he's licking. Poor doggo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Does it need to air dry or can you wrap some light gauze and vet wrap gently around it? We had to do this with our Spaniels recurring sebaceous lesions - I changed the wrap often to ensure it wasn't too restrictive (being a nervous dog mom and all). Also, kept a good supply of Panalog salve on hand.

"Boards captcha has been kicking in more than normal today, 5 resets it took to send one PM this morning - had to retype the PM a few times."

has been doing that here too... Not just me then!

Thanks for the advise, gotta go work.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,868 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Chester Services (#6)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Chester Services (#6)

You're over and back like a weavers shuttle :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

There’s a monitor a friend was telling me about that you can connect to your phone, and you can see your dog on it and the dog can see you. I can ask her if she remembers the name of it? The only thing is, would it be worse on the dog to see you and you not being there? When I go away (rarely) I would always ring home to talk to the dogs, and I had one dog who used to hear my voice on the phone and leg it around the house thinking I was there. My dad in the end stopped letting him talk to me on the phone because it was just upsetting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

A colleague of mine has this and it's really good. Like Shoes said, it could potentially upset him but if you use it as a monitoring tool it might be very useful. :)

On topic, I'm couchside with some coffee. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In need of a rest after a walk and productive session tidying the garden, but Mrs S isn't back from the gym/pool (I know, let's not go there :)) so the coffee can't be put on yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Students union. I have a two hour break, but they have couches :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus heading into town too meet two pals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train. Tea. Stomach in bits. Homeward bound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, not long up, slept terrible :(

Missus woke me up, was good news though so I can't complain. Or can I? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Another busy week so far but I'm sitting here in my big comfy climate controlled mobile office (also known as my fabulous motor :)) with the seat back and the tunes up having a break (only downside of this job is there's nothing around that doesn't involve a 10 minute drive).

That Bluetooth adapter cable I bought to integrate the phone media with the stereo system was definitely the best buy of the year so far :)

I am in the bed having a little rest. I could sleep and sleep and sleep. Heading down to the homeland later to see daddy even though he said "what in the name of Jaysus do I need looking after for!"

:D

In from briefly out, as the Rescue/emergency helicopter came in. Was for here. Please God not too serious.I hate that red bird .

manual thanks. persepoly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Doing the crossword and pausing in the hope inspiration will strike.

Finished work and parked outside the school on a dreary, wet afternoon, have a big gang for dinner later and all I want to do is throw myself on the couch.. Stage 5 exhaustion since yesterday, shattered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm in a glass case of emotion :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement