Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Clock watching in work, outta here in 20 mins

TP Smiths. Come to Dublin Smurfy and we'll have a few drinks. You can join the lunatic bus that was mentioned here last night :p

This is my first time in an age to be finished early on a Friday. Sure I don't know what to be doing with meself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On my break in work. I wanna go home!!

Forgot it was Friday, thought it was Saturday because I usually work Saturdays

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TP Smiths. Come to Dublin Smurfy and we'll have a few drinks. You can join the lunatic bus that was mentioned here last night :p

This is my first time in an age to be finished early on a Friday. Sure I don't know what to be doing with meself :D

Go for a pint obviously :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a monster headache
    Beauticians.. Oh to be a man. ��

I'd say you're naturally beautiful and don't need too be in any beauticians :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Lying on my bed with a monster headache

I'd say you're naturally beautiful and don't need too be in any beauticians :3

She's in her forties... needs a plasterer at this stage!

:D

He builds you up...I knock you down

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Briefly inside, contemplating having to go back outside in the pizzing rain and wind

No rest for me yet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Getting the house ready for a party. You are never too old.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yesterday at risk of a heart attack
    Today at risk of being stabbed :D
    I’m in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

I’m in work

As my favourite childhood priest used say to me...
    "Go hard or go home"

• Advertisement

I’m in work

Sure he'd need a heart to have a heart attack lol.

Someone was being a bit of a a*****e to me earlier, they got stopped by the guards shortly later for a car related issue(a modification thing not insurance etc)... I'm convinced it's karma and I'm faking empathy for them.. Don't mess with Duvet Day. 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The ladies are mad feisty in here today. Best be in my bestest behavior.
    In the local pub.

Whist up you!

The ladies are mad feisty in here today. Best be in my bestest behavior.
    In the local pub.

That's what we love about em 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭gifted

At home ...on the couch.....we have an unwelcome guest today and the next few days.....the Hormones have come to visit.....apparently I'm the only one who sees them, cos the woman who owns them tells me that they're not.....in between flying around the house on her broom.....

Gonna be so tough weekend lads......rolling up sleeves time lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Cooking dinner, Trout with a garlic butter and mixed herb sauce, mixed greens and slightly creamed mash.
    Mrs is due back from shopping and young wans from work soon so hopefully be eating at 6:30, I'm starving.
    Staying home tonight, hope to get her in a horny mood later, it's been a long week in mams, couldn't build myself up for any hanky panky up there.

gifted wrote: »
    At home ...on the couch.....we have an unwelcome guest today and the next few days.....the Hormones have come to visit.....apparently I'm the only one who sees them, cos the woman who owns them tells me that they're not.....in between flying around the house on her broom.....

Gonna be so tough weekend lads......rolling up sleeves time lol lol

Pity about ya, imagine if the hormones didn't arrive..jesus we can't win. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭gifted

Pity about ya, imagine if the hormones didn't arrive..jesus we can't win. Lol

Erm...ya....imagine a life without hormones?....

Why are happy scenes in my head?????? Lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Erm...ya....imagine a life without hormones?....

Why are happy scenes in my head?????? Lol lol

Think about it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work, feeling sorry for myself but jaysis least I'm not pregnant!.

• Advertisement

I don't get hormone trouble, I get urges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back from the cinema, went to see ' a dogs way home', would recommend :) Now to get dinner..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Out and about in Kilkenny city :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just about to head to bed. Shattered. Been a long day.

Went hotel shopping for my new business but didn't buy.

My brother is now on Spotify. So happy for him. If you like some dancey funky vibes check Gramophone Soul out.

Making pancakes for dinner

Making pancakes for dinner

*Slides plate across the counter*

All this talk about hormones. I am dealing with them right now. Think I might be heading for early menopause given how crazy my cycle is.
    I dunno lads. I need to get something off my chest.

I've always said that I wanted kids but just not now. Well "now" has arrived and I still feel the same. I'm quite maternal and very capable around babies but but but. This isn't a decision I can make lightly. Being a parent is huge. There is no part of me that longs for a baby right now. One of my closest friends says this is due to circumstance and if my life were somewhat different then I would be more sure.

Thing is though my life isn't different. It is how it is. I don't have a perfect relationship surrounded by a white picket fence. My boyfriend and I have opposing views on some important things yet I can't imagine him not being in my life.

I'm on the couch and on the fence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I LOVE Friday (EVENINGS!)
    I also love capitals & exclamation marks!

Nobody has the perfect life P. Nobody has a perfect relationship. I doubt anyone feels 100% ready to go from child free to being a parent. People adapt, and every family is different. Your little family don’t have to follow rules, 3.5 children after a big wedding and long honeymoon, living in your forever home playing the perfect wife. All you need is a lot of love to give and some stability

• Advertisement

All this talk about hormones. I am dealing with them right now. Think I might be heading for early menopause given how crazy my cycle is.
    I dunno lads. I need to get something off my chest.

I've always said that I wanted kids but just not now. Well "now" has arrived and I still feel the same. I'm quite maternal and very capable around babies but but but. This isn't a decision I can make lightly. Being a parent is huge. There is no part of me that longs for a baby right now. One of my closest friends says this is due to circumstance and if my life were somewhat different then I would be more sure.

Thing is though my life isn't different. It is how it is. I don't have a perfect relationship surrounded by a white picket fence. My boyfriend and I have opposing views on some important things yet I can't imagine him not being in my life.

I'm on the couch and on the fence :p

Ah, you'll know I'd say when if ever you really want it.
    I'm not a woman, we men don't have the same instincts as women.
    My first was born when her mother and I were very young, too young, it was totally the wrong time.
    We talked of abortion, she didn't want it, I supported her 100%.
    All I can tell you is despite my fear, and I mean real dread now, to the point of near chickening on it and skipping it, when my daughter was born, I was there at the birth, and she was put in my arms I looked at her and I knew that the only thing that would part me from her was death.
    I still look at the three I have now and know my life is my life as it is, for them and because of them.
    Would things have been different for me without no1, almost certainly, but I doubt it could have been any better.
    After all that goo, I doubt you'll get pregnant on the fence, there's a much better chance on the couch. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement