Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling to the coalface..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from a family christening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside wondering did poochie bring us back any nice treats from her shopping trip 🤔🤔

😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in for a while after a long long lunch in the restaurant at the top of BT. Full of food and wine. Time for snoozes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deskside wondering did poochie bring us back any nice treats from her shopping trip ����

����

I didn’t go in the end, managed to muster up some grub out of the freezer so spent the afternoon on the couch
    Turkey burger in pita bread anyone? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I didn’t go in the end, managed to muster up some grub out of the freezer so spent the afternoon on the couch
    Turkey burger in pita bread anyone? :pac:

*Slides plate across to poochie*

I bet the cat would love some as well :3 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

sofa

multitasking with boards on laptop, and watching Fashion T.V on the box

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and misanthropy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back home after a great afternoon in Tipperary with the relations, four of us headed over for a Six Nations family reunion, pity about the result but we enjoyed the evening none the less, great food, drink and company

Window side looking out at the wet snow/sleet.

• Advertisement

Window side looking out at the wet snow/sleet.

What???? I'm about 50 miles from Cork city and no such snow/sleet here

........ runs towards window to check........

GoneHome wrote: »
    What???? I'm about 50 miles from Cork city and no such snow/sleet here

........ runs towards window to check........

Its not sticking at all, the ground is too wet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba watching Apostasy and wondering how anyone could let their child die because of their religion.

Its not sticking at all, the ground is too wet.

The cat is here beside me and I reckon she know's when the weather is getting bad and honkers down for the night, she's better than any Met Eireann :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

The cat is here beside me and I reckon she know's when the weather is getting bad and honkers down for the night, she's better than any Met Eireann :D

Love it!

Cat are genius when it comes too that kind of thing :pac:

honeybear wrote: »
    Love it!

It's the truth honeybear, in the Winter she spends the majority of her time in the house then come Spring/Summer nice weather she's outside in what we call her "killing fields" mode bringing dead animals to the back door for us, lovely :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In the leaba watching Apostasy and wondering how anyone could let their child die because of their religion.

Is that on Netflix Cleo ? And what was their religion ?

Home , think you all might like this pic/saying , or not , I like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Tea and misanthropy

Had to google that..
    What wrong?

Setanter wrote: »
    Had to google that..
    What wrong?

Oh it's my usual state really, perhaps slightly more glum today but no reason..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Mam of 4 wrote: »

It isn't mam, I downloaded it but I think you can watch it on sky. It's about Jehovah's witnesses.

That's a lovely saying :)

Sorry to hear that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Suits your postings Mam...always kind

And if anyone can figure out how to stop the thread glitching , I'd be eternally grateful .

Cleo , I know you've posted , just can't read it yet !

Succubus_ wrote: »
    It isn't mam, I downloaded it but I think you can watch it on sky. It's about Jehovah's witnesses.

That's a lovely saying :)

It's unglitched ..

Aye , thought that would be JW's alright :(

Thanks Cleo .

And if anyone can figure out how to stop the thread glitching , I'd be eternally grateful .

Cleo , I know you've posted , just can't read it yet !

Are you checking it on your phone or on a laptop/tablet, I find with the phone it doesn't work as well but never a problem on the laptop

Thanks Honeybear , but I'm not always nice at all :o

Gone Home , yep , on the phone , tablet or desktop never glitch !

Oh i'm fine, just eeyore in the corner, ya know?.

I think someone needs a bear hug......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I think someone needs a bear hug......

A Pooh bear hug! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement