Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

One of my favourite things in the world, although I've one who won't walk. She's a lazy sod, but the other loves his car ride and walks.

The cat is funny too. As soon as my feet leave the bed and touch the floor my cat and dogs go into a mad frenzy to run downstairs for their breakfast, they've almost taken me off my feet a few times too.

Love dogs & cats. My house pooch is still in bed-Queen of the manor!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The two here will be off to the orphanage for a couple of days, think I'll need a boat to go to Westport.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

honeybear wrote: »
    Love dogs & cats. My house pooch is still in bed-Queen of the manor!

Same here, I've two dogs and one cat.. Richo, Ruby & Kitler.

Richo is very active and loves the outdoors and car rides. Ruby my Staffy is a lazy whore who wouldn't move if her life depended on it, she just wants to sit watching animal shows on TV all day (I'm not kidding).

And Kitler is a terror, she rules the roost lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

Up at the crack of dawn taking the kids to their sports on my day off. Sometimes wish i could be like the wasters, lying in bed hungover as f*ck while their kids terrorise the estate or play with the traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ruby my Staffy is a lazy whore who wouldn't move if her life depended on it

Used to have a Basset the same, sometimes she'd get as far as the front door and change her mind and back to bed. Worse though sometimes when she did go for a walk halfway around she'd decide she had enough and just stop, major job to get her home :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bye bye cold and horrible Luton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Wet, wet, wet: Nothing for it but to get the hoover out and blitz the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So happy, just off the phone to himself who’s about to sleep for the next 7hrs, after coming off nightshift. By then, I’ll be finished work and he’ll be awake and we have the whole long weekend together. Netflix and pizza tonight anyway!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskiside had coffee but now my cup is empty :-O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Miserable out.

Deskside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Poolside and getting the courage up for heading in to town for an afternoon of alleged fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Deskiside had coffee but now my cup is empty :-O

I'm putting a brew of strong Java on in about ten minutes, if you want to take a break Seph and call round. There will be a few biscuits and Mrs S's brack hot from the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Finally sitting down to a cuppa and some brown soda. Holiday bag is unpacked and round one of washing is done... rough out there, but I need to go grocery shopping :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm putting a brew of strong Java on in about ten minutes, if you want to take a break Seph and call round. There will be a few biscuits and Mrs S's brack hot from the oven.

Heading to Draven Fast Card's gaff !

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Finally sitting down to a cuppa and some brown soda. Holiday bag is unpacked and round one of washing is done... rough out there, but I need to go grocery shopping :(

Bring us back something nice poochie 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

going for a shower and then out to get my nails done.
    hopefully the bad weather has no one else wanting to go out, and the shop is empty for moi:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Hotel-side somewhere random on my weekend city tour.

So far, I've had a manicure, a hair style, impoverished myself with some serious shopping, and spent some time hanging out with this bad boy. :)

15nwqgw.jpg

Heading for a massage and facial later, and then off for dinner with a new acquaintance who I met earlier.

This time last week, I was moping around feeling sorry for myself. Sometimes a good kick up the arse is needed!

Edit - except - I can't get the picture to work on my phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still bedside, but will be getting up shortly. Day 2/3 today, but I’m really wishing I was off tomorrow like I usually am. Oh well, I can just think of the money I suppose

Coffee time!

honeybear wrote: »
    Coffee time!

*Slides cup across the counter* 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    ....... got loads of movies ready as I'm the 3rd guy today,.........

Indeed, you have the perfect cover to be The Third Man :D

Is that a zither I hear in the distance ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KKQDotECdg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

0lddog wrote: »
    Indeed, you have the perfect cover to be The Third Man :D

Is that a zither I hear in the distance ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KKQDotECdg

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sap here can't sleep :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

On the couch. Reading up about highly sensitive persons. Think I fit the bill going by the list of traits. Its all about how to raise hsp kiddies though, none of it tells you how to be one if you are an adult. Apparently that is just a case of figure it out and dont let the world bring you down!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside work. Just started lashing rain so I’m trying to wait and see if the rain eases off before I get soaked going in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba about to drift off for nap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Hope Ted survives Cardiff !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Definitely getting a haircut tomorrow. Got out of the shower 15 mins ago, sitting on the sofa waiting for my hair to dry. It's grown reasonably long, but only barely touching the nape of my neck. It's already a bastard to dry.

Dont know how ye ladies have the patience for this.

I know I could just blow-dry it, but if I do, I'll be sporting an afro tomorrow.

I have an extra barrette if you need one.

Been needing a haircut for atleast a month now, and saying today is the day, every saturday since. Can't stand it tickling my ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

MsGiggles wrote: »
    Hope Ted Cardiff survives Cardiff Ted!!

FYP

• Advertisement

Nap over ... my weekend treat (along with vino, pizza, etc.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement