Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It’s a fair indication of the kind of day you’ve had when you find biscuit crumbs in the chest pocket on your pjs :pac:
    In my defence, it was raining all day and there was rugby on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I've been eating all the food aswell.

*licks chocolate from around edge of mouth*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m lost

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Pretty Polky

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m lost

I thought it was about sausage rolls and it is but isn't at the same time?

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote:
    I’m lost

Just follow the trail of crumbs Poochie left for you ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis cup-a-soup here *sniffles* think the missus gave me the plague

I'd love a little cup of soup now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd love a little cup of soup now.

*slides mug of chicken soup to Bones*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m lost

It always goes a little mad in here at night, like a last flurry to get everything out before bedtime!

• Advertisement

*slides mug of chicken soup to Bones*

Why thank you Grem.

*slurps soup gratefully*

Hankering for sossie rolls here too. May have to see if i can find some after work..

I love when they're slightly under done and not too crispy.

I love when they're slightly under done and not too crispy.

Same!. Bit of chew to the pastry :)

Same!. Bit of chew to the pastry

Oh God yeah... drooling here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm going to read and then off to sleep. Night all smile.png

Oh I find that the organic sausages are the only ones for me, not into processed ones pacman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I know this isn't the interview thread but

Question: Would. Katie Taylor bé more celebrated if she were a man?

I’m the biggest Katie Taylor fan you could get and actually am posting here from Philadelphia having come out to see her fight.
    She is a class act but despite all the above Women’s boxing is really under developed compared to men’s, the depth is just not there, especially in Pros with all the weights. She is by far the best of the bunch and a great person but I am not sure you can compare her to the Male Irish pro champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, on the couch. Watching Caribbean Life and drinking tea

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hot tub under umbrella

Fancy Fathom :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, awake, again.

Just read through every post I missed yesterday, and now even though I actually had sausage rolls for tea yesterday, I want more!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Bedside, edgy - not sure why.
    Would love a hot tub.

A hot tub AND sossie rolls

Hope you feel better Gremlin!

My usual cranky, slightly eeyore type self Boo. You?

:) We must be sisters then, my starsign is eeyore ;) with a bit of ziggy thrown in.

St Patricks has been my Friday the 13th in years past, so we shall see how it goes... Are you working?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pet pooch wants me to get out of bed-she thinks it’s a working day!

Oh yeah working all weekend as always..

Aww pooch justs want to play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My usual cranky, slightly eeyore type self Boo. You?

Awh, we should start an eeyore club here! My flavourite chain is an upside down eeyore that says some days are better looked at upsidedown, sums up me really!

Grem, hope the day gets better for you. :)

• Advertisement

Same to you TG :) Hope it's exactly how you hope it is..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement