Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Long day ahead...the mother figure in my life passed last night, so a bit emotional today

Very sorry to hear that Mike, mind yourself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mike, sorry for your loss..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Sorry for your loss mike

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Mike.

Condolences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Sorry Mike. Take care of yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So sorry for you loss Mike , look after yourself .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Sorry for your loss Mike xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all..... homeward bound today if all goes according to plan. Guess that the mutt and i shall enjoy the beach tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sorry for your loss Mike. Train to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sorry to hear that Mike. Mind yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Town after work, off to the homeland today. Been a long time, I'm nervous :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sorry to hear that mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just out of the shower [phwoar, get back ladies lol], breakfast and coffee before a podiatry appointment.. I like to pamper my feet :D

Sorry for your loss Mike, mind yourself.x

Day off here, all the windows open and it feels like a summers morning.. Have a good day lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

So sorry to hear that Mike.

It's such a beautiful morning: off for a long walk with Mrs S.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry too hear that Mike

I'm deskside with coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sorry to hear Mike.

Work, hiding in the loos. Enthusiasm has dropped to zero after a conversation with a colleague this morning.

Edited to add, the damn sensor lights have gone off so now I am like a weirdo creeper just sitting in the loos in the dark.... :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »

Edited to add, the damn sensor lights have gone off so now I am like a weirdo creeper just sitting in the loos in the dark.... :pac:

LOL! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wife is definitely out to make me jealous :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Sorry to hear that Mike :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry for your loss Mike :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sorry for your loss Mike.

I am sitting in work wishing I was out - what a stunner of a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

TG1 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear Mike.

Work, hiding in the loos. Enthusiasm has dropped to zero after a conversation with a colleague this morning.

I had to laugh. This was me when I was at work, all the fecking time. I bet people thought I was a right weirdo, and they wouldn't have been wrong :pac:

Really sorry for your loss Mike, I hope you're as ok as can be.

Thinking I should do a bit of German study.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchenside - Being a nice day I have the back door open, a little black and white cat nearly made a serious error by coming in, fortunately she's much quicker than the dogs :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I do appreciate them all.
    Have to tell my daughter after school her "nan" has died...not something I'm looking forward to at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sorry for your loss Mike. x

On the couch having coffee boiled eggs and salmon. Blitzed the gym this morning and dropped the car off to get her balls fixed :D nct booked again for Sunday and a day trip to Navan on Saturday to pick up the credit union loan. Woohoo I'll be flush for my birthday.
    I really want to plan a night away for us but dunno who'd mind all the babies.. We share a birthday week. 3 days apart. Anyone want to babysit? :D

Just heading to bed for a nap. Been four years since I've been here.. Beautiful walk around..

I am very sorry for your loss Mike :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Starting on some work now. No more procrastination. :)

Good morning gym wise, plus a nice hearty lunch after. Feeling nice and refreshed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Just told her....she already knew...heard me making arrangements for accomodation for family last night and guessed...she gave me a hug and now I'm a sodding mess :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement