Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I could be in Tipp though

Dammit , I should have said Gifted , or Grem , or Retro :o

Contemplating going to bed .

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm out of here for a few days tomorrow due to very intense work in the West of Ireland. Enjoying the last hours at home. Precious at this time of year. Don't mind it in the Summer. But money is money at this time of year,:D

Ditto.. Out of here, 2 nights in a hotel, dreading it, I'm beginning to think I'm a total homebird, my own bed, couch, TV, wine, even my kids lol.. I'm going to reward myself on Saturday night if I survive the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Snap, have you the blanket plugged in.
    I'm watching last night's Claire Byrne live on the RTE player, jesus it's harrowing stuff about the poor family of clodagh Hall, I'm right upset now.
    Having a cup of tea and a cracker with some dairylea cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tis grand Mam! I'm stayin in the Connermara Coast hotel each night. Happy out! Be back Sunday at some point. But the Twelve Hotel in Barna would have been a better spot. Workers can't be choosers!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm beginning to think I'm a total homebird, my own bed, couch, TV, wine, even my kids lol.

Nothing wrong with that at all DD

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Connermara Coast hotel was in it yearssss ago my uncles wedding.

Edward M wrote: »
    Snap, have you the blanket plugged in.
    I'm watching last night's Claire Byrne live on the RTE player, jesus it's harrowing stuff about the poor family of clodagh Hall, I'm right upset now.
    Having a cup of tea and a cracker with some dairylea cheese.

No electric blanket here Edward :o

Harrowing is right , discussing it on Prime Time now , that poor woman and innocent boys :(:(

Crackers and cheese are always good , enjoy :)
    Going to have a cuppa , then bed .

Ditto.. Out of here, 2 nights in a hotel, dreading it, I'm beginning to think I'm a total homebird, my own bed, couch, TV, wine, even my kids lol.. I'm going to reward myself on Saturday night if I survive the next few days.

I can't wait for my trip! Earlier than planned. Earn a few quid and then spend it on a Christmas holiday in the sun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Edward M wrote:
    Snap, have you the blanket plugged in. I'm watching last night's Claire Byrne live on the RTE player, jesus it's harrowing stuff about the poor family of clodagh Hall, I'm right upset now. Having a cup of tea and a cracker with some dairylea cheese.

That poor woman and her kids and their families that are left behind. It's such a horrific and upsetting case.

I suppose someone has to say it - cos you're hot enough as it is :D

• Advertisement

Harrowing is right , discussing it on Prime Time now , that poor woman and innocent boys :(:(

Crackers and cheese are always good , enjoy :)
    Going to have a cuppa , then bed .

Why did the family have to take the airways before all the agencies decided to give statements, meetings etc, an absolute joke and adding unnecessary stress on already devastated family.. Blood boiling stuff.

I suppose someone has to say it - cos you're hot enough as it is :D

Lol , thanks Ch !

(If only ye knew I'm the coldest cratur going :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

168 photos picked out over the last few nights for photo printing. Sitting down with an RB12 waiting for the TV when Mrs. Finnerty goes to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I am pub side post work. The snore monster has decided he won't be heading away for a few nights after all. You know what this means?? *No alone time and maximum snoring!!!!

*I love him really :p

Lucky Boy !

Only a saint could put up with snoring night after night.

Hope you have a spare room in case you cant take it any more.

Why did the family have to take the airways before all the agencies decided to give statements, meetings etc, an absolute joke and adding unnecessary stress on already devastated family.. Blood boiling stuff.

It's abysmal , and so so wrong that they had to do this . Ffs , why isn't it standard practice that the agencies in question , in whatever case , have procedures in place that they follow ?
    instead of the families having to go to the media to try set wheels in motion to get some answers ??
    Your heart would go out to them , and I agree , blood boiling is right D D .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahaha Mam, I'm in Tipp currently :pac:

Lol , thanks Ch !

(If only ye knew I'm the coldest cratur going :D )

Your not! It's mild out there,:D I'm away to bed now, Will I sleep well? Nope! The thoughts of an 6.30am start on the road has my alarm scared!

So... Grem is in Tipp , CH could possibly be in Tipp also , secret boardsie meet up !! Joking !

Travel safe Grandeeod , booking the holiday will be worth the job , sleep well :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Your not! It's mild out there,:D I'm away to bed now, Will I sleep well? Nope! The thoughts of an 6.30am start on the road has my alarm scared!

At least you know where you're going, I have trouble finding my own front door (not even joking) I'd say I'll definitely get lost tomorrow, I'm stressed out, no sat nav, a ****e phone and a co-driver that will talk non stop and be useless.. If I make it I will be posting from the bar tomorrow night getting very drunkies.. And then I'll have to find my way home on Friday.. Take me now lord.

Hahahaha Mam, I'm in Tipp currently :pac:

Tipp you say? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's all topsy-turvy today.

Tipp you say? :)

Yup - NR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Yup - NR

Me2

Yup - NR

Only the best! We want the border back :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah delighted to hear all is well with your little boy Bones, very exciting times! :D

I'm in bed warming my arse on the electric blanket :D

North Riding but what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Succubus_ wrote:
    Ah delighted to hear all is well with your little boy Bones, very exciting times!

Succubus_ wrote:
    I'm in bed warning my arse on the electric blanket

Thanks Cleo.

Don't warn your arse too much now! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Only the best! We want the border back :pac:

Yiz can't win the hurling with the two. :D

Edward M wrote: »
    Yiz can't win the hurling with the two. :D

Too many junior hurlers from the south that's why :D