Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here eating caviar and crackers wondering why people crave for this crap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Desk side disappointed

...that you have no caviar and crackers?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No sleeps today. Uh oh for tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the kitchen preparing dinner for the crew. Simple bacon and cabbage today, Mrs had the bacon boiled up last night so a pretty easy bit of finishing off for me.
    A so so day really, had a few problems with materials which weren't quite as ordered and had a bit of adjusting to do so progress was slow, but I got there in the end.
    I'd love a pint, only four more days to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Nah....no sympathy in my dictionary...

AKA

There's none so pure as a reformed wh...:p

No sympathy needed, I have no one to blame only myself :o

Back homeside, I survived the day! Decided to get my nails done as a little pick me up

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    No sympathy needed, I have no one to blame only myself :o

Ah I'm only ribbing ya Kitty, been there, done that. The t-shirt says 'Hangovers Installed and Serviced' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, just nearly died. Im taking a rake of minerals and vitamins to try and supplement my medication to manage my anxiety, you know trying to better my life and all that.

Just nearly choked on a magnesium tablet, thought I was a gonner!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going to pour myself a stiff drink and try to relax. It was a hard, emotional day but it could have been worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Zonked after work. Going to get a (strong) coffee, chocolate bar and watch tv in front of the fire. Brought work home with me but I’m not going to touch it. Hope everyone on this lovely thread is having a good day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Going to pour myself a stiff drink and try to relax. It was a hard, emotional day but it could have been worse.

I read your post earlier today and I can only imagine. Enjoy the stiff drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for the night now , have yet to light the fire, on a go slow this evening .

On a positive note , today was beautiful and sunny , uplifting :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In for the night now , have yet to light the fire, on a go slow this evening .

On a positive note , today was beautiful and sunny , uplifting :)

Just put the bin out. Cold enough out there. Grub and telly. I'll be heard shout, "record the last of those bloody soaps" very shortly.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Just put the bin out. Cold enough out there. Grub and telly. I'll be heard shout, "record the last of those bloody soaps" very shortly.:D

Ha , Emmerdale is the only soap I watch , so if I miss it , it's usually repeated somewhere along the line !

And yep , it's very cold this evening , but worth it after the sun today , fair trade off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am in the toilet under the pretence of going but really just needed the break from the teenager.
    She is on an absolute roll today, absolutely full on and my brains are mashed. Should have brought a glass of wine in with me and made a party out of it :)

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I am in the toilet under the pretence of going but really just needed the break from the teenager.
    She is on an absolute roll today, absolutely full on and my brains are mashed. Should have brought a glass of wine in with me and made a party out of it :)

Praise be to whatever that: :D

474019.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) who on gods earth times watches the soaps :D

It’s a cold evening out there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening all, Netflix for a bit to chill.

Anyone we know Ted? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed, deep in thought
    Rubberlegs wrote: »

Forget the wine! what you need is a nice hot cup of barry's tae :pac:

• Advertisement

Decided it was time to start sorting out boxes! Sold my house 2&1/2 years ago..... Then left the boxes while I went overseas for 18 months....
    So sorry I started! Hundreds of books & CDs, I don't want to get rid of them all, but no need to keep them! Not the CDs anyway......
    Too many arguments with myself this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone we know Ted? :)

It is what it is,

Lying on bed, deep in thought

Forget the wine! what you need is a nice hot cup of barry's tae :pac:

You ok Seph ?
    Read your post in the other thread , hugs to you .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, little ones in bed early, except elliot, he's on my knee shouting up a storm.. Gods sake. My ears are ringing. Not crying or upset, just shouting.
    I made the gym this morning and managed heavier weights again.. :D a slap from me will actually hurt now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, little ones in bed early, except elliot, he's on my knee shouting up a storm.. Gods sake. My ears are ringing. Not crying or upset, just shouting.
    I made the gym this morning and managed heavier weights again.. :D a slap from me will actually hurt now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Carside at the train station waiting to pick mam up. Had a lie down on the couch and I’m feeling quite a lot better :)

bubblypop wrote: »
    Decided it was time to start sorting out boxes! Sold my house 2&1/2 years ago..... Then left the boxes while I went overseas for 18 months....
    So sorry I started! Hundreds of books & CDs, I don't want to get rid of them all, but no need to keep them! Not the CDs anyway......
    Too many arguments with myself this evening

I did a job on my CDs and DVDs last week. Books too. I'll never give them up. Netflix has never even heard of some of the DVDs I have and the books are special.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Currently bed ridden after popping out the base of the spine/pelvis early this morning. Excruciating crippling pain... needed help to stand up with a back brace.

When it happened I was on the verge of fainting from the pain, was that bad, rushing to a spot to lie down...

Fun... and of course this happens into my 2nd of 3 week break from work. :(

****. Dread the idea of being alone should this have happened, and my phone wasn't on me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Coalface, drained. Ah well will just bodge through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Currently bed ridden after popping out the base of the spine/pelvis early this morning. Excruciating crippling pain... needed help to stand up with a back brace.

When it happened I was on the verge of fainting from the pain, was that bad, rushing to a spot to lie down...

Fun... and of course this happens into my 2nd of 3 week break from work. :(

****. Dread the idea of being alone should this have happened, and my phone wasn't on me.

Jesus, I feel the pain just reading that. :(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement