Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - just back from zombie patrol with the hounds, beautiful day weather-wise, topped 17C around 3pm.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Someone is happy that I’m home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Smurf I love him!

I’m at home after making a huge life choice. But feeling relaxed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

smurfjed wrote: »

Looks a bit guilty in the 2nd one, like they just farted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Smurf I love him!

Lyons over Barry's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Running really late for my class, scheisse scheisse scheisse!! Of course your wan starts right on time because she's German :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Time for a bite to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Wife is definitely out to make me jealous :)

Zomg - want! And her breathing is so perfect. I'm shìt at that - I'm like all relaxed *breathing ok. Oh, I'm underwater - *breathes faster. Oh, a fish - *forgets to breathe for like 10 seconds.

Hope you're ok Mike.

Homeside. Going to make soup.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Running really late for my class, scheisse scheisse scheisse!! Of course your wan starts right on time because she's German :p

Bring back tips!

German lesson tips, that is. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Zomg - want! And her breathing is so perfect. I'm shìt at that - I'm like all relaxed *breathing ok. Oh, I'm underwater - *breathes faster. Oh, a fish - *forgets to breathe for like 10 seconds.

Hope you're ok Mike.

Homeside. Going to make soup.

What kind of soup 🤔?

Heading too the kitchen too make a chicken sandwich

• Advertisement

Couchside - Listening to The Mystery Train, feeling strangely lethargic or maybe just plain ol' lazy. Had to have something I should have copped myself spelled out to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, just published a blog post for my Writing for New Media blog. Have the feeling there’s something I’m forgetting but hopefully I’m wrong

I am pub side post work. The snore monster has decided he won't be heading away for a few nights after all. You know what this means?? *No alone time and maximum snoring!!!!

*I love him really :p

What kind of soup 🀔?

Heading too the kitchen too make a chicken sandwich

Tasty soup, with chicken, much veg, and some spicy stuff, and coconut milk.

What kind of chicken sandwich? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Now couchside, trying to get used to my new glasses. Used to need them for reading, but now I only need them for distance and not reading at all. It’s a strange adjustment :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching a Java tutorial

Tasty soup, with chicken, much veg, and some spicy stuff, and coconut milk.

What kind of chicken sandwich? :D

What coincidence 😮! That just happens too be my favorite type of soup ! What are the odds ehhh 🤔?

*Slides bowl across the counter*

😀😀

Just diced up spice chicken on bread 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Don't know what it is, but when I see a cute dog it puts an instant smile on my face. How old is he/she?
    Couchside having a midweek beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Smurf I love him!

Ah you have to tell what that is now shoes!

Just back from my walk with the dog, he is getting really well behaved on our walks now.
    Sits when we meet a car and always walks on the ditch side of me. Stops and sits if we meet anyone and I'm chatting.
    Called to see my mam on our round, she is in great form again thankfully, couldn't stop thinking on her all day after Mike's post.

What coincidence 😮! That just happens too be my favorite type of soup ! What are the odds ehhh 🀔?

*Slides bowl across the counter*

Yay - new bowl! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin after busy day. The weather is AMAZING.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Relaxin' after a great meal.

Lying on bed watching home of the year
    Yay - new bowl! \o/

Hope you're planning on giving the bowl back? That's my favorite bowl with the cats on the side of it :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Lying on bed watching home of the year :eek:

Hope you're planning on giving the bowl back? That's my favorite bowl with the cats on the side of it :3
    Aw flip-forgot it was on!!!

Not giving a sho1te about TV- reading a book .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm out of here for a few days tomorrow due to very intense work in the West of Ireland. Enjoying the last hours at home. Precious at this time of year. Don't mind it in the Summer. But money is money at this time of year,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm out of here for a few days tomorrow due to very intense work in the West of Ireland. Enjoying the last hours at home. Precious at this time of year. Don't mind it in the Summer. But money is money at this time of year,:D

what part of the west are you heading to G ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »

Travel safe , don't forget to call into Crowded House for a cuppa ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched at the kitchen table chilling out.

We had the anomaly scan for our son today and everything was great. So delighra and excira :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    what part of the west are you heading to G ?

Spideal, contae gaillamh. I'll be back when I'm back.:D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Travel safe , don't forget to call into Crowded House for a cuppa ;):D

I could be in Tipp though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement