Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Right. I'm changing rule n.1 - it's no longer " If you can't see the joke, it's probably about a penis", from now on it's "NSFW also means DO NOT WATCH CLOSE TO MEALTIMES. It also means "Stuff you really didn't want to know:".

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Anyway... let's move swiftly along...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110205200&postcount=6091

You're also still on the shelf, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

my3cents wrote: »
    Well it wouldn't have worked if the coffee was called Windows Defender ;)

Sound, as usual, it was starring me in the face. Lolz.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

astrofluff wrote: »
    Sound, as usual, it was starring me in the face. Lolz.

Your not the only if I'd fill a lot of space here if I posted every time I didn't get a joke :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Death of a meme. RIP Gumpy Cat ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Worztron wrote: »
    480486.jpg

I can't believe how few thanks this got?

It seems obvious to me that very few members here know a stripper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Or maybe the members know more about Venn diagrams than the creator.

The sets shown do not make sense. There should be one set called “will sit on your lap” and another called “you can’t touch”.

Inside the overlap between the two, the words Cats and Strippers should be found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

480532.JPG
    I think this would be more appropriate in the WTF thread :eek: Seriously was it a werewolf that made that sub? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I think this would be more appropriate in the WTF thread :eek: Seriously was it a werewolf that made that sub? :eek:

Some of the comments are hilarious but this is top notch
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161791859760707&set=p.10161791859760707&type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

It might be down to the poster... have a look at how many thanks his recent one had(at time of posting zilch)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Paddy Cow wrote: »

I thought it was one of these guys

4443_50fa_800.jpeg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    Right. I'm changing rule n.1 - it's no longer " If you can't see the joke, it's probably about a penis", from now on it's "NSFW also means DO NOT WATCH CLOSE TO MEALTIMES. It also means "Stuff you really didn't want to know:".

You mean like this ?
    https://i.imgur.com/OY2kk5n.jpg

*Clicks on link thinking, "All right, Capt'n, Ill bite. What could possibly go wrong?"*

Pft. Builds up your antibodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Just eat the feckin fly as well, the paradox could end the world......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Capt midnights post about Corey not listening in maths.
    Is there more than meets the eye?
    Corey is coerced to say wrong answer of 7?

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Capt midnights post about Corey not listening in maths.
    Is there more than meets the eye?
    Corey is coerced to say wrong answer of 7?
    Corey wasn't istening to the teacher, so didn't know the question.
    Was given an answer, which he had to trust was correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

music-illustrations-lim-heng-swee-coverimage__700.webp

Ti la couch mi re do?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Do re mi fa so la ti

But in reverse...

Sofa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

dulpit wrote: »
    Ti la couch mi re do?

Couch, brilliant. I know you're taking the mick :D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement

Nonononono. It's

Ti la settee mi re do

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Nonononono. It's

Ti la settee mi re do

:pac:

Settee. #notions

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

You never hear settee any more. That's what we used to call it when we were kids. I don't know when I stopped. Not sure when or why I started using cupboard instead of press either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Three More Big Sleeps

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    You never hear settee any more. That's what we used to call it when we were kids. I don't know when I stopped. Not sure when or why I started using cupboard instead of press either.

I'm with you on this one, Pawwed Rig. Wasn't there a geographical survey posted in AH a while back? Pretty sure the settee/sofa/couch debacle was one of the questions. I'm a latter-day Nordie, so it was always a settee to me until DFS gave the world #notions of "sofa".

Mind you, "couch" has to up there with "gusset" and "moist". #shudder

If, during a hot summer, you sit on a leather couch wearing a pair of pantyhose, their gusset would get moist.

Damn, that was a good effort, even if I say so myself. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Not sure what gusset is but afraid to google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

It's safe.

It's safe.

Well then I am not interested in googling it ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110242037&postcount=1961
    That's the worst Jesus impression I've seen for a long time! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

It's the triangle piece of material on a pair of tights that keeps the legs together.

Advertisement