Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    c5d2bh1gqd.jpg

siri.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I did! And guess what! Thanks to that, I just discovered something I didn't know I could do. :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I did! And guess what! Thanks to that, I just discovered something I didn't know I could do. :cool:
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

I did! And guess what! Thanks to that, I just discovered something else that I can't do. :D

• Advertisement

Detritus70 wrote: »
    Well then, pony up some doe.

547444.jpg

Here's a link, click on contribute, takes you straight to PayPal.
    Do it now, only the smartest Trump supporters donate, you know.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
    Is he looking for a blowjob?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Is he looking for a blowjob?
    Nah, he's already blown a job

What are coins Granddad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

joujoujou wrote: »
    FDob72s.jpg

I thought that was a tractor beam....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What are coins Granddad?

This exactly. I posted this elsewhere but the tooth fairy needed to come to our house the other day unexpectedly. Do you think I would find any money? The stress of it. The school is constantly asking for €2 for non uniform days aswell. Where TF am I meant to find a €2 coin on a Friday morning when I am trying to get kids dressed and fed and put the door. The only time I have coins is after a night in a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sounds like you need to be going to the pub on Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

bnt wrote: »
    A photo taken in front of Paramount Pictures to celebrate their 75th Anniversary. Some very strange bedfellows there, see how many you recognise:

147088982_10158432201650376_6102781065071360296_o.jpg
    Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner are as far apart as it's possible to get and still be in the same picture.

PS: cheat sheet here

Front row centre, to the right of the guy with the stetson. Is that Roy Keane the morning after a heavy session?

Joking, Harry Dean Stanton?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Keano is the first person I spotted too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Andrew McCarthy looking pretty cool.

Janey, it's fairly white even for '87. Lou Gosset Junior the only black actor.

^^^ Shatner and Nimoy must have been going through a bad patch, as far away from each other as possible.

Just looking at the 100th anniversary pic I noticed 5 survivors. Ford, Shatner, Deniro, Cruise and Costner. Could be others, these stood out from a quick look. Sadly Roy was not available.

Not sure what Simon Pegg is doing in that company. Must have been a bring a ginger to work day.

Sorry for no pic from 100th anniversary, on phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

^^^ Shatner and Nimoy must have been going through a bad patch, as far away from each other as possible.

I see DeForest Kelly who played Dr McCoy is also there and not near either of them, They probably just decided to spread temhe ST cast around.

I see DeForest Kelly who played Dr McCoy is also there and not near either of them, They probably just decided to spread temhe ST cast around.

That's one explanation. The other is that he felt awkward and didn't want to show favouritism and stayed clear of both. He's pretty equidistant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

So many legends of Hollywood; Burt Lancaster, Charlton Heston, Jimmy Stewart, and eh, Scott Baio!

Right. Let's name 'em all! To make it easier to follow, we'll give them numbers. So if we start with the front row and work left to right before moving onto the next row, 1 is
    I have no idea :pac:
    , 10 is
    Danny DeVito
    , etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    So many legends of Hollywood; Burt Lancaster, Charlton Heston, Jimmy Stewart, and eh, Scott Baio!

Right. Let's name 'em all! To make it easier to follow, we'll give them numbers. So if we start with the front row and work left to right before moving onto the next row, 1 is
    I have no idea :pac:
    , 10 is
    Danny DeVito
    , etc.

There's a link in the original pic that has the list of everyone there.

• Advertisement

Interesting links too (although too many to mention). Could be a thread of its own...

6th from left second from bottom row and 2nd from left 2nd row from top.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Danny De Vito is at the bottom, Rhea Pearlman, his wife, is at the very top.

Danny De Vito is at the bottom, Rhea Pearlman, his wife, is at the very top.

Saw that one. Just too many for this thread.

BTW - just realised not all photos from the YLYL thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Danny De Vito

Unky Herb :D

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Detritus70

So far the only solid criticism of Joe Biden seems to be "Ha Ha! He fell!"

He's already missed the target to have 100m Americans vaccinated.

By 42 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Blud

Good to see the missile attack on the Iranian border has been forgotten about so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

What are coins Granddad?

p15TdNW.jpg
    jb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Allow me to rephrase;

Jings, Crivvens, Help me Bob...

Failure to embed a pic is annoying and symptomatic of a lack of, I dunno, empathy might be the right word, towards fellow forum users.

It is easy to do, even on mobiles, is completely explained in post one, can be done entirely within boards and do does not require use of an external image hosting site either with or without pop ups.

The rules for each thread of the forum are set in its OP.

Posters routinely ignore them. Mods routinely fail to enforce them.

I’ve had enough.

Goodbye.

Civil enough for you, Dolanbaker?

• Advertisement

Allow me to rephrase;

Jings, Crivvens, Help me Bob...

Failure to embed a pic is annoying and symptomatic of a lack of, I dunno, empathy might be the right word, towards fellow forum users.

It is easy to do, even on mobiles, is completely explained in post one, can be done entirely within boards and do does not require use of an external image hosting site either with or without pop ups.

The rules for each thread of the forum are set in its OP.

Posters routinely ignore them. Mods routinely fail to enforce them.

I’ve had enough.

Goodbye.

Civil enough for you, Dolanbaker?
    Sure...

Advertisement