Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Allow me to rephrase;

Jings, Crivvens, Help me Bob...

Failure to embed a pic is annoying and symptomatic of a lack of, I dunno, empathy might be the right word, towards fellow forum users.

It is easy to do, even on mobiles, is completely explained in post one, can be done entirely within boards and do does not require use of an external image hosting site either with or without pop ups.

The rules for each thread of the forum are set in its OP.

Posters routinely ignore them. Mods routinely fail to enforce them.

I’ve had enough.

Goodbye.

Civil enough for you, Dolanbaker?

Are you sure that what you seeing is actually you not seeing the pics that are actually embedded but invisible with some browsers, hence our request to add the links? There haven't been that many un-embedded pics.

New Home wrote: »
    Are you sure that what you seeing is actually you not seeing the pics that are actually embedded but invisible with some browsers, hence our request to add the links? There haven't been that many un-embedded pics.
    In this case he had only posted the link, not the image, said he was on a mobile.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

So, ONE single case? Right.

So, ONE single case? Right.
    Looking back through the thread, they're are plenty who are just posting links instead of images.

Ah, fair enough, so, I never really noticed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

This is by the by, but install Imagus in your browser so you can look at (some) pics by hovering over the link, without having to click on it.

Good to know Mr Crispy.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,258 ✭✭✭✭Victor

424256.jpg
    Um, the lack of clouds shows this is a fake.
    I think this is a good fit for this thread.

566190.jpg
    Of course, in hundreds of millions of years time, we won't be humans anymore.

Victor wrote: »
    Um, the lack of clouds shows this is a fake.

Of course, in hundreds of millions of years time, we won't be humans anymore.

Some people are hardly human even now.

Allow me to rephrase;

Jings, Crivvens, Help me Bob...

Failure to embed a pic is annoying and symptomatic of a lack of, I dunno, empathy might be the right word, towards fellow forum users.

It is easy to do, even on mobiles, is completely explained in post one, can be done entirely within boards and do does not require use of an external image hosting site either with or without pop ups.

The rules for each thread of the forum are set in its OP.

Posters routinely ignore them. Mods routinely fail to enforce them.

I’ve had enough.

Goodbye.

Civil enough for you, Dolanbaker?

I'm confused - Pic missing?

• Advertisement

x-rayed-things-21.jpg

"Yup, that's broken."

"Yup, that's broken."

Are you a doctor? Hmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

josip wrote: »

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,641 ✭✭✭✭josip

fritzelly wrote: »
    Are you serious?

Sh1t, sh1t, I've posted something stupid.
    Delete original post quick before anyone sees.
    Ah bugger, they've quoted me.
    My stupidity is forever recorded on the internet.
    Turns off computer.

No, but the one at the back is Malcom in the Middle's brother. :D

joujoujou wrote: »
    zCKaxm4h.jpg
    So, it's OK to have cat or dog, but not both cat and dog! Makes sense. :P

I notice it doesn't say anything about rodents or bugs...

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

So, it's OK to have cat or dog, but not both cat and dog! Makes sense. :P
    I think the sign refers to what is on the plate.......................................

I think what dolanbaker meant is that you can't have a cat/dog version of turf 'n' surf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I think what dolanbaker meant is that you can't have a cat/dog version of turf 'n' surf.

Known as a meow 'n' bowwow in the industry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

people-power-moves-6.jpg

Amateurs :p

See this https://www.gutenberg.org/files/47342/47342-h/47342-h.htm

The entire manuscript of this story was written with the E type-bar of the typewriter tied down; thus making it impossible for that letter to be printed. This was done so that none of that vowel might slip in, accidentally; and many did try to do so!
    - Ernest Vincent Wright ,1939

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Kat1170

interesting-rarely-seen-things-21.jpg[/quote

Wow, that's one humongous penny :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I notice it doesn't say anything about rodents or bugs...

I was in a restaurant once where corn fed rat was on the menu. A german guy ordered it and they brought the live wriggling rat through the restaurant and slit its throat in full view of everyone.

I ordered the 'chicken'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

interesting-rarely-seen-things-34.jpg

Does the ring on the finger mean they're married? Cannot decipher the symbolism/indication!!

I would imagine the extra digits can come in handy.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Bonus Hula Hoops!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,641 ✭✭✭✭josip

Does the ring on the finger mean they're married? Cannot decipher the symbolism/indication!!

I wonder do they use base 12 for counting.

bad-crappy-design-25.jpg
    Camouflage? In space??

In space where nobody can see you scream!

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I was in a restaurant once where corn fed rat was on the menu. A german guy ordered it and they brought the live wriggling rat through the restaurant and slit its throat in full view of everyone.

I ordered the 'chicken'.
    The poor thing... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Riddle101 posted this in YLYL. Are they song lyrics or am I wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

KKkitty wrote: »
    Riddle101 posted this in YLYL. Are they song lyrics or am I wrong?

Yup, Black Sabbaths war pig

Advertisement