Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAS student paramedic recruitment 2019

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shau_98

Hi guys,
    Just wondering does anyone know how far the panel goes down and when does the first class usually start? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jimmy113

Shau_98 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering does anyone know how far the panel goes down and when does the first class usually start? Thanks

Hi,

I’m nit sure how far down the panel goes but there is usually two intakes each year. One in Jan and one in Aug/Sept. Obviously this is all subject to change with COVID and the fact there is now 3 colleges.

I’m currently going n the panel and awaiting to hear when the next class will be called. I believe it will be September.

Jimmy113 wrote: »
    Hi,

I’m nit sure how far down the panel goes but there is usually two intakes each year. One in Jan and one in Aug/Sept. Obviously this is all subject to change with COVID and the fact there is now 3 colleges.

I’m currently going n the panel and awaiting to hear when the next class will be called. I believe it will be September.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JBB2020

I'm on the panel for this year and I'm hoping to get Tallaght.

Does anyone have any advice on accommodation??

Thanks.

Any idea when the details of panel offers will be out? Did someone say the panel was going live today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JBB2020

Any idea when the details of panel offers will be out? Did someone say the panel was going live today?

Yeah, new panel live from today. No idea when we'll hear anything back!

Panel is going live today. Whatever that means.

Hi guys,
    Anyone have an tips on getting accomodation for Tullamore? Thanks

Does anyone know how long the pre employment checks take and if I should be getting any documents ready to be sent off? Thanks

Shau_98 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long the pre employment checks take and if I should be getting any documents ready to be sent off? Thanks

Good question. I was thinking the same. I also don’t want to be left in the position where I don’t have enough time between the medical and references coming back before I have to hand in my notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Medt123

Has anybody contacted their training college, regarding a timetable.

Hi Tommy,

Roughly what does the timetable look like for the first few months when you start the course?

Advertisement