Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭manna452121

It might be Christmas Trees

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Thargor wrote: »
    Jesus Christ we're giving New Delhi and Beijing a run for their money in the air pollution stakes the last 2 nights, actual reduced visibility the smog is that thick, you can smell the rubbish being burned in fireplaces not wood or coal aswell, unmistakable smell.

with the weather i am not suprised. stuff is lasting No time @ all sure.

lads is it road resurfacing they are doing along the st nessans road/ raheen industrial estate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Quiet here these days.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭dashoonage

kilburn wrote: »
    Quiet here these days.......

Sssshhh the mods will hear...

😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

dashoonage wrote: »
    Sssshhh the mods will hear...

😂

Its quite everywhere really, reading the news if it wasn't for Covid you'd think there was nothing else happening, be nice to have some non Covid things to discuss

Clareman wrote: »
    Its quite everywhere really, reading the news if it wasn't for Covid you'd think there was nothing else happening, be nice to have some non Covid things to discuss

Liverpool Fans are gone Quite again:p:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Liverpool Fans are gone Quite again:p:D:D:D:D

Oh jesus don't bring that on us, might as well start discussing buritos again.....

At least we've Munster Leinster to look forward to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭adaminho

Oh jesus don't bring that on us, might as well start discussing buritos again.....

Funny you should mention that!
    https://twitter.com/elisaodonovan/status/1351612919071584256

adaminho wrote: »

You don't know man, you weren't there

• Advertisement

Great to see the banter on Twitter between 2 famous boardsies.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

who was that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

adaminho wrote: »

What kind of placement is that? Assistant to a city counciller? What's the job entail? Ordering overpriced tea and biscuits?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭phog

What kind of placement is that? Assistant to a city counciller? What's the job entail? Ordering overpriced tea and biscuits?

Photographer for her tweets :D

Driving along in The car motivating her and taking pics while she is cycling :D:D:D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was wondering why I was tagged in this. Sexy, sure. But sexiest? Dunno lads. :o

MarkR wrote: »
    I was wondering why I was tagged in this. Sexy, sure. But sexiest? Dunno lads. :o

Sorry MarkR but you're in the Clare category and you will continue to come joint second until I decide to move :pac::pac::pac:

Driving along in The car motivating her and taking pics while she is cycling :D:D:D

Is she throwing out words of encouragement too?

"You look fab!"
    "Keep going that's great!"
    "Try pouting more!"

Is she throwing out words of encouragement too?

"You look fab!"
    "Keep going that's great!"
    "Try pouting more!"

I wouldn't be worried about encouragement from people who list their academic qualifications in a non-academic situation and get them wrong :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Lads there is only one who got robbed in that contest and we all know who so forget your places in the queue there is only one !

Hard to believe that the burrito's thread is 8 years old this year, there's been some amount of changes since them, I think I was a mod back then, myself, Futureguy, Mr. E and Mr. G were mods back then

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Hard to believe that the burrito's thread is 8 years old this year, there's been some amount of changes since them, I think I was a mod back then, myself, Futureguy, Mr. E and Mr. G were mods back then

Anyone want to bump it up......:D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056982559&page=90

yop wrote: »

Where's the go to place for burritos these days? Preferrably without sewage or a stroppy owner.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Where's the go to place for burritos these days? Preferrably without sewage or a stroppy owner.

Picky picky picky.

I was thinking about this and fair enough people can have their opinion on the forum but there has been some fairly legendary discussions down through the years that some of the posters here mightn't know about, how about when we start discussions about past discussions? I'll start it by putting my reconciliation into the Burritos thread, were there any other historical discussions that jump to mind that might be worth discussing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

I was thinking about this and fair enough people can have their opinion on the forum but there has been some fairly legendary discussions down through the years that some of the posters here mightn't know about, how about when we start discussions about past discussions? I'll start it by putting my reconciliation into the Burritos thread, were there any other historical discussions that jump to mind that might be worth discussing?

Why not a stickied thread of threads, a repository of the legendary threads from the forum.

source wrote: »
    Why not a stickied thread of threads, a repository of the legendary threads from the forum.

1. Burritos
    2. Limericks sexiest man
    3. Stan's photo page
    4. Where in Limerick is this photo thread

source wrote: »

Stickies are awkward for the mobile site as they take up a lot of space but that's a good idea. If someone wants to start it with links I'll sticky it after a while.

• Advertisement

There has been a call for people in all of the mid-west to stay at home, I haven't been outside my estate in over a week so I can't comment on whether people are staying at home or not.

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2021/0121/1191208-covid-mid-west/

I think 5 is the most stickies isn't it? If not just a best of Boards Limerick sticky that's locked and can only be changed by a mod.

Advertisement