Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,249 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

And again. You keep on going round and round and round in circles.

You keep throwing in racist and homophobic discussion points and when challenged you decide to absolve yourself.

Its like you are on a constant mantra of "I'm not racist or homophobic but what about this racist or homophobic point....."
    Just like how she was "outraged" when Gemma called NZ a false flag only for 24 hours later go back to swallowing anything Lord Gemgem says. Gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Billy86 wrote: »
    I asked you already and you disappeared from the thread - why would you have had bleach poured down my throat when I was a child?

You need to ask Joey, he is the only one who brought it up. This is the first time I've mentioned the word "bleach ".

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Can you point to anything I said that was racist or Homophobic?

I would say its more a case of you and others on this thread being extremely intolerant, narrow minded, incapable of nuance and rather extremist in your views.

Extremist in the sense that you clearly cannot accept any dissension from your excessively rigid, narrow and dogmatic view of the world.

Did you not get the memo. If there is something they disagree with, they resort to labelling you and name calling. It's all they've got left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Did you not get the memo. If there is something they disagree with, they resort to labelling you and name calling. It's all they've got left.

Both of your posting histories are there for people to read. I'm pretty sure you'd embrace being called a homophobe tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I would say its more a case of you and others on this thread being extremely intolerant, narrow minded, incapable of nuance and rather extremist in your views.

Extremist in the sense that you clearly cannot accept any dissension from your excessively rigid, narrow and dogmatic view of the world.

In fact the irony here is that you very much remind me of the histrionic, frothing at the mouth Catholics of Irelands past. You seem to be those people reincarnated as 'progressives'

Or a 'liberal' version of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Congratulations! You have just described Gemma to perfection!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Sure..

look at the Pisa results.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

In fact the irony here is that you very much remind me of the histrionic, frothing at the mouth Catholics of Irelands past. You seem to be those people reincarnated as 'progressives'

Or a 'liberal' version of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Oh no

I'm not racist but....

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

You need to ask Joey, he is the only one who brought it up. This is the first time I've mentioned the word "bleach ".

MMS "treatment" for autism? Do you support it or not?

Or are you just going to run away from the thread again to avoid answering?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

lbc2019 wrote: »

Amazing that her apologists wont defend this stuff but still try to defend Her.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 23,249 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

MMS "treatment" for autism? Do you support it or not?

Or are you just going to run away from the thread again to avoid answering?

Seems to be taking a holiday from the thread.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Seems to be taking a holiday from the thread.

He'll come back in a week and completely ignore the questions about treating autism with bleach again.

He has a habit or refusing to answer direct questions

Terry Pratchet

He'll come back in a week and completely ignore the questions about treating autism with bleach again.

He has a habit or refusing to answer direct questions

But the Rotschilds!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,031 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

batgoat wrote: »
    But the Rotschilds!
    But the transgender unicorns!

gmisk wrote: »
    But the transgender unicorns!

Is George Soros really a transgender unicorn vaccinated with 5g and flouride?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Anyone hear the interview on the Last Word on Friday with Fiona Pettit-O'Leary? Was expecting Matt's usual "And in the studio we also have..." but not only did he not do that, he completely and utterly dismissed the anti-vax loons and wouldn't even name the Unicorn Queen...

Is George Soros really a transgender unicorn vaccinated with 5g and flouride?
    I think you know he is.....as well as being in a homosexual, illumanti, satan worshipping cabal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Amazing that her apologists wont defend this stuff but still try to defend Her.

You don't have to agree with everything someone says .The conversation seems to be twisted to the extent that if you disagree with bleach ,5gand flouride you are racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Anyone hear the interview on the Last Word on Friday with Fiona Pettit-O'Leary? Was expecting Matt's usual "And in the studio we also have..." but not only did he not do that, he completely and utterly dismissed the anti-vax loons and wouldn't even name the Unicorn Queen...

Yep no pretence at having an opposing view for balance. Good on him, there's no balance, there's science and there's BS.

rgossip30 wrote: »
    You don't have to agree with everything someone says .The conversation seems to be twisted to the extent that if you disagree with bleach ,5gand flouride you are racist.

Eh she's literally spread false and racist stories in the past. Plus the anti semetic stuff cause that's where the Soros conspiracies originate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Eh she's literally spread false and racist stories in the past. Plus the anti semetic stuff cause that's where the Soros conspiracies originate.

George Soros did fund the legalization on abortion was the money returned or used by amnesty ?. https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/explainer-who-is-george-soros-and-why-has-he-been-dragged-into-abortion-row-36403854.html

• Advertisement

George Soros did fund the legalization on abortion was the money returned or used by amnesty ?. https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/explainer-who-is-george-soros-and-why-has-he-been-dragged-into-abortion-row-36403854.html

He contributed towards the campaign for a referendum. No law was broken and it's one of many philanthropic contributions he's made. All our listed on his website, so hardly nefarious.

https://www.thejournal.ie/sipo-amnesty-decision-4156736-Jul2018/

Also here's her latest Soros conspiracy... The evil 5g agenda so yep, she's very much so pushing the antisemitic conspiracy crap.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1110112738490175494?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Who funded the no side? Who funds iona?

He contributed towards the campaign for a referendum. No law was broken and it's one of many philanthropic contributions he's made. All our listed on his website, so hardly nefarious.

https://www.thejournal.ie/sipo-amnesty-decision-4156736-Jul2018/

Also here's her latest Soros conspiracy... The evil 5g agenda so yep, she's very much so pushing the antisemitic conspiracy crap.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1110112738490175494?s=19
    On earth and in space.......ok then lol.

Dont want to be using mind control on the aliens I guess....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Our glorious leader wants to spend our taxes to bring an ISIS supported to our shores. But yeah, Gemma is the crazy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Our glorious leader wants to spend our taxes to bring an ISIS supported to our shores. But yeah, Gemma is the crazy one.
    Gemma certainly is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Who funded the no side? Who funds iona?

Kindly old grannies from Donegal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

How are those two things related?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Welcome to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes scrambling about to find a place for her 8pm meeting tonight in Cork. Apparently she'll tell people where its on at 5pm.

So everyone be in Micky Ds on Patrick's St for 7.55pm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

lbc2019 wrote: »
    How are those two things related?

All the sniggering and scoffing at Gemma, and we have a government that wants to import Islamic extremists, along with half of Syria.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement