Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I wonder if there’s any plans to send an Irish person into space?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,003 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I wonder if there’s any plans to send an Irish person into space?

Send like there's one already out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Nutjobs assemble!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The Nal wrote: »

Blocked. Is it about the McCanns being guilty of killing Madeline? Because she just said that on Facebook. Her mind must be racing a mile a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Birneybau wrote: »
    Blocked. Is it about the McCanns being guilty of killing Madeline? Because she just said that on Facebook. Her mind must be racing a mile a minute.

giphy.gif

She is blunderbussing as much mad crap as possible in order to catch as many gullible idiots as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Nah shes promoting those 2 meetings in Cork which, at least according to her, are still going ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 31,848 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

P_1 wrote: »
    Nah shes promoting those 2 meetings in Cork which, at least according to her, are still going ahead
    I think both venues have already announced they aren't.
    Is she running her own false flag operation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Come on, it won't just be the McCanns. George Soros will be involved preciding over an order of Horus sermon while John Podesta does the sacrificing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,848 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ipso wrote: »
    Come on, it won't just be the McCanns. George Soros will be involved preciding over an order of Horus sermon while John Podesta does the sacrificing.
    Don't forget the illuminati, and transgender people

Ipso wrote: »

Katherine Zappone in some witchlike capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

seriously just went off the conspiracy theorist high board and did a double tuck triple mccauley pike into the deep dark pool of an obvious mental health condition there.

Its a cry for help, not an attention-seek.

Have any of her relatives considered a wee intervention before she gets herself sectioned ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Katherine Zappone in some witchlike capacity

Lesbian witch to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

From Top Gear a few years ago, Clarkson talking to May spoofing right-wing closed minded middle England mongs, while leafing through the Daily Express.

'Didn't the Mail say Tomatoes give you cancer?'

'I thought Diana gave you cancer? Or was it House Prices?'

'I thought Immigrants did House Prices....oh I dont know, I get confused...'

This, to me, is the level of G O'D (complex) and her demented acolytes.

Part of me hopes they try and gain entry to those hotels next week, I'd love to see the corrupt child-abusing boys in blue drag them into a van and cart them off for a public order offence.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

seriously just went off the conspiracy theorist high board and did a double tuck triple mccauley pike into the deep dark pool of an obvious mental health condition there.

Have any of her relatives considered a wee intervention before she gets herself sectioned ?

Without going into it too much, one of her relatives has been speaking on twitter and probably revealing more than she should to be honest.

But it definitely seems like there was a pretty major life event in the last few years that marks a big turning point for O'Doherty and she really does seem to need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Lots of people need help for their mental health without turning into a hate mongering fascist. It's no excuse.

Without going into it too much, one of her relatives has been speaking on twitter and probably revealing more than she should to be honest.

But it definitely seems like there was a pretty major life event in the last few years that marks a big turning point for O'Doherty and she really does seem to need help.

Her husband died, common knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

I don't want to get into the merits of not proceeding with the direct provision centre in Leitrim or the merits of direct provision.

The decision not to proceed will embolden the right wing in Ireland (of course Varadkar et al are basically far right themselves).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I don't want to get into the merits of not proceeding with the direct provision centre in Leitrim or the merits of direct provision.

The decision not to proceed will embolden the right wing in Ireland (of course Varadkar et al are basically far right themselves).

• Advertisement

An attack on Gemma O'Doherty is a defense of Dennis O'Brien.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Fcuking hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭1641

I wonder has Gemma heard about this yet?

“Waterways Ireland has warned the public to be on the alert for a very “large invasive rodent” species which has been spotted along the Royal Canal in Dublin.
    Sightings of coypu, a semi-aquatic creature with bright orange teeth, a long cylindrical tail, and webbed back feet have been reported near the Ashtown area of the canal close to Castleknock.
    The rodents, which can be up to a metre long and weigh up to 9kg, carry a number of diseases harmful to humans and domestic animals.
    Waterways Ireland has issued an “invasive species alert” and warned the public “not to engage” the animals or make any attempt to trap them but to report any sightings, with photographs where possible.”

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/invasive-rodent-spotted-along-dublin-s-royal-canal-1.3834367

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭1641

Perhaps - but only for people who can't hold two different ideas in their head

1641 wrote: »
    Perhaps - but only for people who can't hold two different ideas in their head

She is his most trenchant critic. But that reality has been crowded out by the fact that people focus on 'her' tweets (she claims that her twitter account has been hacked more than once).

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

No it isn't, stop talking complete nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

She is his most trenchant critic. But that reality has been crowded out by the fact that people focus on 'her' tweets (she claims that her twitter account has been hacked more than once).

To be fair, I think the woman needs some help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Fcuking hell!

Sure isn't Varadkar "literally" Hitler, don't you know....

I don't think it is just Gemma O'Doherty that is batshyt crazy.

Sure isn't Varadkar "literally" Hitler, don't you know....

I don't think it is just Gemma O'Doherty that is batshyt crazy.
    He is certainly far right by Irish standards and those are the only relevant standards here.
    He became Taoiseach by appealing to the vilest instincts of the gombeen classes with his cost ineffective Welfare Informer scheme.

But I am sure the blueshirts have all of our best interests at heart - after all Dennis O'Brien says so.

<snip>

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    No it isn't, stop talking complete nonsense.

<snip>

Telling how many of Gemma's critics prove to be fans of O'Brien.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement