Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Gemma O'Doherty is right. Give me some money through my patreon/paypal and I'll tell you why. And more! Probably about sinister clouds or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Birneybau wrote: »
    Gemma O'Doherty is right. Give me some money through my patreon/paypal and I'll tell you why. And more! Probably about sinister clouds or something.

Any chance of nudie pics? For the struggle against global marxism like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

But wait, there is more!

Free potato peeler

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    Any chance of nudie pics? For the struggle against global marxism like.

https://twitter.com/simpsonsqotd/status/743433508367007744

• Registered Users Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

This woman needs help, she makes Jim Corr look like Carl Sagan.

LOL, I almost felt sorry for the second bearded lad until his Islam comment. Seems like he just has a gripe with YouTube, but Bearded Man Number One is pure nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

LOL, I almost felt sorry for the second bearded lad until his Islam comment. Seems like he just has a gripe with YouTube, but Bearded Man Number One is pure nuts

Fair play to them, free speech is important especially in a world controlled by few that use the mainstream media to brainwash and manipulate the masses. Not a surprising development to see YouTube, google, Facebook and others censor alternative media as more people become informed about the luciferian worshipping illuminati.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

That dude is Grand Turino, a nasty piece of work

What's his story?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Fair play to them, free speech is important especially in a world controlled by few that use the mainstream media to brainwash and manipulate the masses. Not a surprising development to see YouTube, google, Facebook and others censor alternative media as more people become informed about the luciferian worshipping illuminati.

Solidarity brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

What's his story?

Just had a nose off his YouTube channel. Seems to be some alt-right fella who got sucked down the conspiracy rabbit hole online at some stage. Supports far-right groups like Lega in Italy etc.

FTA69 wrote: »
    What's his story?

Just had a nose off his YouTube channel. Seems to be some alt-right fella who got sucked down the conspiracy rabbit hole online at some stage. Supports far-right groups like Lega in Italy etc.

And, QAnon which is just...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Noveight wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Bring back baton charges.

Nah, water cannons. Actually just give the gardai supersoakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,157 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Noveight wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Bring back baton charges.

Remember the furore a few years ago when gardai gave a hiding to protestors outside Leinster House? Especially as the guards had removed their numbers. Good times.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Grayson wrote: »

Water canons to blast anti-water charges protesters would’ve been some delicious ironing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Haha yes let's encourage the authoritarian state against the right wing (ignoring the fact that the cop personality is attracted to right wing ideas) what could go wrong?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Supersoakers with fluoridated water!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Gemma's not right about everything but she's right about a lot of stuff. And she got google to back down, which was a serious achievement in itself. tbh, she made a video yesterday pointing out their sweetheart tax deals, so I'd say head office said "do whatever you need to do to shut that down". Just remember, the issue that her channel was taken down over was over her having a picture of Mary Boyle in her background. A local FF politician shut down this investigation before it had begun. Gemma reported this fact, but RTE didn't.

Most people are fine to just sit back and listen to what RTE tells them and be a good little citizen, not questioning anything they are told. I think calling Gemma a nutter just makes them feel better about themselves, because seeing somebody who takes action might make them feel inferior , given what little action they have taken about anything in their own life.

Gemma's not right about everything but she's right about a lot of stuff. And she got google to back down, which was a serious achievement in itself. tbh, she made a video yesterday pointing out their sweetheart tax deals, so I'd say head office said "do whatever you need to do to shut that down". Just remember, the issue that her channel was taken down over was over her having a picture of Mary Boyle in her background. A local FF politician shut down this investigation before it had begun. Gemma reported this fact, but RTE didn't.

Most people are fine to just sit back and listen to what RTE tells them and be a good little citizen, not questioning anything they are told. I think calling Gemma a nutter just makes them feel better about themselves, because seeing somebody who takes action might make them feel inferior , given what little action they have taken about anything in their own life.

No, it's because she's a nutter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭Odhinn

She's on the same wave length as John Waters and Ben Gilroy so no, its not feeling inadequate.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,942 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Just remember, the issue that her channel was taken down over was over her having a picture of Mary Boyle in her background.

Proper order too. Her relatives asked Gemma to remove it but she refused.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Nurse! She is at it again! Nurse!
    "The..eh...globalists have created a communist dictatorship, their plans to create a one world government are coming to fruition..."

"As a journalist I have protection under European law..."

This is where Poe's law comes in. I can't believe that she is actually that stupid.

So the only two possibilities which remain are that she's mentally ill or she's taking the piss.

No rational human being can occupy so many contradictory positions at the same time.

I said this to a bloke on Twitter last night. Read more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Remember the furore a few years ago when gardai gave a hiding to protestors outside Leinster House? Especially as the guards had removed their numbers. Good times.

Ah yes, as I recall, elected members chose to storm the gates rather than use their access passes at the turnstiles like normal folks? Ten years at the trough now though, so they've mended their ways.

https://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-activists-breach-dail-gates-ff-td-demands-election-48937-Nov2010/

https://www.herald.ie/news/shinners-storm-the-dail-27951265.html

TJJP wrote: »
    Ah yes, as I recall, elected members chose to storm the gates rather than use their access passes at the turnstiles like normal folks? Ten years at the trough now though, so they've mended their ways.

https://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-activists-breach-dail-gates-ff-td-demands-election-48937-Nov2010/

https://www.herald.ie/news/shinners-storm-the-dail-27951265.html

Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Outside of After Hours, there are very few people who are wrong about absolutely everything. When Gemma O'Doherty is wrong, she's so hugely and ludicrously wrong that it makes it hard to take seriously anything that she might be right about. She might have been a decent investigative journalist, once upon a time, but somewhere along the line, she lost the ability to discriminate between stuff that is and stuff that isn't a whopping great big conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I've said this many times but some people are just incapable of handling the internet.

Back in the day, you had to go out of your way to become so misinformed but now all you need to do is open youtube on your phone. It wouldn't be so bad but now it's bleeding into the real world and causing real world problems like measles outbreaks.

It's so fúcking stupid.

I thought that was the may day protest?

• Advertisement

I thought that was the may day protest?

Very possibly you are correct. My memory of the reason for the protest is a little hazy. I mostly remember the young guard who into trouble for removing his shoulder numbers before laying into protestors with a baton. And a proper old fashioned wooden baton at that, none of that modern ASP rubbish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement