Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Well... this is perfectly normal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

D6w7SsJWsAAT03d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

RTE = "LGBT" propoganda = normalising paedophillia. Apparently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

D6w7SsJWsAAT03d.jpg

Who is Gemma suggesting rte are protecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Who is Gemma suggesting rte are protecting?

I don't know, not could I care less.

For one who's lightning fast to issue threats of legal action against all and sundry that she feels have wronged her (in reality, they have merely challenged her nonsense), she's not half quick to throw slanderous allegations about.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,842 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Looking forward to watching it later

You should, its right up your chemtrail.

On the recent comments by others here about immigration, take a close look at the United Kingdom right now, even without Brexit being finalised, there are chronic labour shortages being experienced in the following sectors as people leave Britain in anticipation:

IT & C, Construction, Hospitality, Leisure and other recreational services, Agriculture and the good old NHS.

All sectors that rely heavily on migratory and unskilled labour to survive. Proof that immigration is a lynchpin of a strong economy. And of course in the British context those who bemoan "coming over here, taking our jobs" wouldn't take one of those jobs or accept one for their scrounging kids either.

• Advertisement

I don't know, not could I care less.

For one who's lightning fast to issue threats of legal action against all and sundry that she feels have wronged her (in reality, they have merely challenged her nonsense), she's not half quick to throw slanderous allegations about.

Interesting though, at least we have one reporter in Ireland who will go against the echo chamber were all the main stream media present a liberal point of view

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't speak on Gemma's behalf, just my own humble opinions.

I'm asking you not Gemma, you said they spray chem trails for Electro conductivity.

Why are they doing this? Why spend billions over decades? What is the purpose of it and what does it achieve?

I'm asking you not Gemma, you said they spray chem trails for Electro conductivity.

Why are they doing this? Why spend billions over decades? What is the purpose of it and what does it achieve?

Honest answer I don't know.
    But the more I read the more questions I have.
    Do you not think the way they disperse is a little strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Honest answer I don't know.
    But the more I read the more questions I have.
    Do you not think the way they disperse is a little strange?

So you just throw out Electro conductivity as a reason bit have no clue as to what it is for? So basically a basic chemtrailers scaremongering soundbite to make it sound scary?

No i don't think the way they disperse is strange because it's a natural phenomenon, as someone who worked in Dublin and Shannon airports for many years and knows hundreds of pilots/ex pilots i know that its absurd to think there is a secret storage facility that hides drums of chemicals anywhere there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Larbre34 wrote: »
    You should, its right up your chemtrail.

On the recent comments by others here about immigration, take a close look at the United Kingdom right now, even without Brexit being finalised, there are chronic labour shortages being experienced in the following sectors as people leave Britain in anticipation:

IT & C, Construction, Hospitality, Leisure and other recreational services, Agriculture and the good old NHS.

All sectors that rely heavily on migratory and unskilled labour to survive. Proof that immigration is a lynchpin of a strong economy. And of course in the British context those who bemoan "coming over here, taking our jobs" wouldn't take one of those jobs or accept one for their scrounging kids either.

And is the economy the only thing that is important to a country? I value my country's culture and values much higher than any GDP figures. Look at Italy most people value their culture highly and want to protect their culture and heritage hence why they are against mass immigration which let's face it only dilutes a nations culture hence the success of politicians such as Matteo Salvini who puts his own country's interests first. The fact is our politicians do not have our own best interests at heart.

Irish people don't want unskilled jobs as they don't pay enough to support a family. Improve the conditions and increase the wages and you find the Irish will work them but hey that wouldn't suit big business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Interesting though, at least we have one reporter in Ireland who will go against the echo chamber were all the main stream media present a liberal point of view

Wait, what now?

Irish/Sunday Independent? Weekly column by Iona "Institute" founder, David Quinn. Regular column by John Waters.

Irish Times? Weekly column by Iona "Institute" member, Breda O'Brien. Regular guest columns by well known conservative Catholics.

No echo chamber. That just exists on GO'D's twitter feed, as she blocks anyone who voices a question...

Wait, what now?

Irish/Sunday Independent? Weekly column by Iona "Institute" founder, David Quinn. Regular column by John Waters.

Irish Times? Weekly column by Iona "Institute" member, Breda O'Brien. Regular guest columns by well known conservative Catholics.

No echo chamber. That just exists on GO'D's twitter feed, as she blocks anyone who voices a question...

Fair point all of the named above I great admire

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stephen15 wrote: »
    And is the economy the only thing that is important to a country? I value my country's culture and values much higher than any GDP figures. Look at Italy most people value their culture highly and want to protect their culture and heritage hence why they are against mass immigration which let's face it only dilutes a nations culture hence the success of politicians such as Matteo Salvini who puts his own country's interests first. The fact is our politicians do not have our own best interests at heart.

Would you mind explaining what you mean by that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Irish people don't want unskilled jobs as they don't pay enough to support a family. Improve the conditions and increase the wages and you find the Irish will work them but hey that wouldn't suit big business.
    Eh, I work in software. The industry is hugely dependent on non Irish software engineers, simply because the skill is pretty mixed and better engineers come from around the globe. Including India, Africa, South America, Eastern Europe etc. Frankly, I would say knowing people from across the globe has enriched my life but according to your pretty bigoted logic, they are merely destroying Irish culture.

Out of interest, would you consider their children that are born and raised here to be Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Look at Italy most people value their culture highly and want to protect their culture and heritage hence why they are against mass immigration which let's face it only dilutes a nations culture hence the success of politicians such as Matteo Salvini who puts his own country's interests first.

Over 10% of people living in Italy are immigrants or descendants of immigrants yet Italy still maintains one of the strongest cultures and heritages on earth.

You can have both.

And like us, the Italians can hardly moan about immigration can they? Go to New York, Buenos Aires etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

Listened to her commentary in her latest video rants going around Dun Laoghaire. Honestly the way she's speaking and jumping from topic to topic reminds me of someone going through a bipolar manic episode. I think she really needs help and to be honest the pointing and laughing and name calling is probably irresponsible by all of us (and I've done it in the past myself.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    I mean changing, generally to a better state .
    "Generally going forward? In time"
    Well, we are generally going forward in time anyway, regardless of whether or not any social change takes place.

And no, we are not devolving. Living standards and opportunities for citizens have never been better than they are now.
    "Old Ireland" is a term beloved of dewy eyed balladeers in tourist pubs, Walter Mackin novels and religeous fundamentalists.

Yeah.....anyway its friday night; I think I’ll have a tune let’s see what’s on the ole juke box:

We’re Losing More Than We’ll Ever Have? I’m Gonna Miss Us When We’re Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,504 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I think she is trying to say she is angry in this video but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Odhinn wrote: »
    29 minutes in - ignore medical advice and don't have abortions. The hard left are driven mad because they had abortions.

Also - RTE's "lgbt" propaganda promotes paedophillia.

May God have mercy on your YouTube suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

It makes Irish culture weaker. A mix match of different from around the world isn't as strong as Irish culture on it's own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It makes Irish culture weaker. A mix match of different from around the world isn't as strong as Irish culture on it's own.

That's utter BS. No matter how many people arrive here on our shores, it'll make zero difference to Irish culture. People will still send their kids to Gaelscoileanna, to Irish dancing, to the local GAA clubs.

In fact, judging by the numbers of non-white kids starting to attend Gaelscoileanna, GAA clubs and the like, our new arrivals are starting to integrate nicely.

Here's a picture:

irish%20relay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Maybe the man is purposely putting out conspiracy theories to obfuscate their true intentions.

She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTÉ and headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

One fellow traveller, who applied her lipstick with a potato, is particularly entertaining; "If I can get from Finglas to Donnybruke Dubilin 4, yis can get yisser asses over and take back yissers country like Gemma says"

I can't even.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTand headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

One fellow traveller, who applied her lipstick with a potato, is particularly entertaining; "If I can get from Finglas to Donnybruke Dubilin 4, yis can get yisser asses over and take back yissers country like Gemma says"

I can't even.
    I watched for a couple of minutes but I had to stop.. there are no words. She was talking about a huge show of force from the guards in RTE to stop them protesting, yet in video one small van and two coppers...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Heres a picture:

I did think at a glance it could be a flag of Nigeria but yep ;) they’re irish and before they’re even out of the starting blocks a defiant triumph; against those in the face of diversity.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

She's broadcasting live now with about 6 fellow headbangers from atop the footbridge outside RTÉ and headbangers doesn't nearly do them justice.

I can't even.

Where can you find her live streams? I could do with a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

eviltwin wrote: »

Look her up on YouTube or follow link on Twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It would be interesting to hear, alright. I’m sure the vagueness of the answer would make an astrologer green with envy.
    I’d really love to know what Irish culture in in the first place, apart from Guinness. I

eviltwin wrote: »

Subscribe on Youtube, you'll never miss her again......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,504 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

This clip?

The Avengers outside RTE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement