Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

sydthebeat wrote: »
    youre only realising that NOW ????

you mustnt have seen any of his involvement in other threads.... one of the most obvious trolls ever on here... even more so than SNIP

At least SNIP puts some work into his art. I'm quite fond of his style and I'll often continue reading the threads in which he appears to see what he'll do.

When SNIP is at work, he doesn't just go "hur hur stupid liberals" hold a stupid position or pretend to be a retard like many of the wannabes on here.

No. He starts off in a fairly uncontroversial manner and pretty soon you forget that he's hiding in plain sight. As he plies his trade, he subtly takes many, often contradictory, opinions and people start to bite. Again, this is all done in plain sight, like a man in a striped shirt wearing a mask while leaving a bank with a bag with dollar signs on it. Only in this case, the police pass him by and wish him a nice day.

It's a joy to behold and should never be compared to the low effort trolling that's become so very common here lately.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You said they are spraying aluminium into the air (chemtrails)

I asked

What is the purpose and the ultimate outcome for the people doing it?

I'd like to know how it is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Are you insinuating I would make a derogatory comment to a victim of domestic abuse.
    That's a very serious charge to make, I demand you withdraw that comment

Never said your remarks were derogatory, you gave someone dangerously bad advice which I reported. The mods said they were already watching you, so yeah, it's not just me who can see what you're up to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

What question, you keep saying answer the question but you haven't asked a question

Electro conductivity.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Never said your remarks were derogatory, you gave someone dangerously bad advice which I reported. The mods said they were already watching you, so yeah, it's not just me who can see what you're up to.

What advice are you talking about?
    Are you sure you talking to the right person
    I've also reported you now, how dare you say such a thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

What advice are you talking about?
    Are you sure you talking to the right person
    I've also reported you now, how dare you say such a thing

Nah Charles, I'm not falling for that one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Electro conductivity.

But aluminum is high on the list as being a restrictive metal?

B0jangles wrote: »
    Nah Charles, I'm not falling for that one.

Ah your just on the wind up, no problem should have guessed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

What point are you referring to?
    I always answer any questions put to me

I think you still owe us an answer to your assertion that lots of what GO'D has claimed has been proven to be true, when several of us asked "what bits?"

So you've confirmed you believe in the chemtrails.

Now we just need to know about the 5G, the HPV vaccine, autism being caused by vaccines, Soros is behind everything, Penneys are promoting the LGBTQI agenda by having rainbows and unicorns on kids' clothes, Notre Dame was carried out by the state, Christchurch was a false flag...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Electro conductivity.

Is that supposed to be an answer to.my questions?

Sigh....time to report this account i think, better luck on your next one.

• Advertisement

I think you still owe us an answer to your assertion that lots of what GO'D has claimed has been proven to be true, when several of us asked "what bits?"

So you've confirmed you believe in the chemtrails.

Now we just need to know about the 5G, the HPV vaccine, autism being caused by vaccines, Soros is behind everything, Penneys are promoting the LGBTQI agenda by having rainbows and unicorns on kids' clothes, Notre Dame was carried out by the state, Christchurch was a false flag...

Soros conspiracy I'm not in agreement with, I think that people use him as a way to articulate their anti Semitic crap.

5g is untested and I would have major concerns about, David icke has a great YouTube video on this.

Notre dame I do think was arson, although I don't know by whom.

Christ church attacks was by an evil individual with a warped logic.

I'm pro LGBT so that's all just nonsense to me

I've have my doubts about autism and concerns about the rise in the world numbers, would like more independent studies into any links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Gemma O'Doherty and her conspiracy theory loving fans do more damage to brain cells and critical thinking than any chemtrails could.

Is that supposed to be an answer to.my questions?

Sigh....time to report this account i think, better luck on your next one.

http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails.htm
    Have a read of this quite interesting.
    David icke has been talking about them for year's.
    Why are you so fast to dismiss anything other than the official line, governments and big corporations do lie you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What question, you keep saying answer the question but you haven't asked a question

You also said Gemma has been proven right on multiple things lately and have ignored multiple requests for details and proof

Why are you so fast to dismiss anything other than the official line, governments and big corporations do lie you know.

David Icke? Seriously?

I'm so fast to dismiss that crap because the "official line" is infinitely more plausible than the man who thinks we should all wear turquoise and that the world is being controlled by alien lizards wearing skin suits.

I'm not going to get an answer on how on earth "they" have managed to keep the Great Chemtrail Conspiracy going for so many years without anyone getting proof of it or a single person letting it slip or betraying it, am I? (And no, Icke has no proof).

Soros conspiracy I'm not in agreement with, I think that people use him as a way to articulate their anti Semitic crap.

5g is untested and I would have major concerns about, David icke has a great YouTube video on this.

Notre dame I do think was arson, although I don't know by whom.

Christ church attacks was by an evil individual with a warped logic.

I'm pro LGBT so that's all just nonsense to me

I've have my doubts about autism and concerns about the rise in the world numbers, would like more independent studies into any links

So, yet again - what claims made by G'OD have been proven right?

So Chemtrails comes from an IDEA that was patented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I'm friends with lots of eastern europeans. Theyve mixed well into Irish society and while they still go to the eastern european shops, you also see them going to gaa matches and doinh great things for the community.

I work with a lot of doctors from Pakistan and Sudan. Theyre really nice people and we have had some great chats talking about our different religions. I talk about Ramadan with them while they ask me about catholic religious festivals like Easter. They wished us a happy easter a few weeks ago. In fact, the most thing we agreed on was how to get rid of Jehovahs Witnesses quickly when they call! 😂

Apart from that, the Irish healthcare system would fall apart without them. No irish doctors want to work in the likes of Mayo, Kerry, letterkenny etc if theyre not from the area. Thats no offence to the area but if youre from Clare for example you want to work in the large urban centres or ennis. You dont want to be shipped to Wexford long term for example. So its not that foreign doctors are taking irish jobs, its that theyre filling posts and keeping regional hospitals going. Theres also very good foreign doctors in the large hospitals.

Same as regards nurses. In fact, my favourite nurse that i work alongside is from India. Her patient interaction and clinical skills are outstanfing. Shes also the nicest person you could meet.

So just imagine an Ireland solely for the Irish. If it came to pass, you would change your mind very quickly.

The reason why healthcare professionals are leaving the country in their droves is because the pay and conditions are so bad that they have to emigrate meaning we are replacing them with cheap labour from abroad who are happy to work for a pittance in awful conditions as it's better than where they come from.

It's race to the bottom the government are forcing the natives out. Btw I agree with a small degree of immigration where there are gaps in the labour market but what's happening is anything but the government support mass immigration into Ireland. Also the immigrants favoured should be the types who can culturally assimulate the easiest meaning Europeans.

You stated they were for Electro conductivity. What is the purpose of it? What do they gain? They have (according to chem trail people like Gemma) spent BILLIONS over the past few decades doing this but what is the purpose? What do they gain?

Stephen15 wrote: »
    The reason why healthcare professionals are leaving the country in their droves is because the pay and conditions are so bad that they have to emigrate meaning we are replacing them with cheap labour from abroad who are happy to work for a pittance in awful conditions as it's better than where they come from.

It's race to the bottom the government are forcing the natives out. Btw I agree with a small degree of immigration where there are gaps in the labour market but what's happening is anything but the government support mass immigration into Ireland. Also the immigrants favoured should be the types who can culturally assimulate the easiest meaning Europeans.

Ah would ya ever goway with this racist shìte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Ah would ya ever goway with this racist shìte.

Fcuking bullsh1t. The Irish have emigrated all around the world, anyone who thinks immigration into our country is a bad thing is a fcuking moron, hypocrite and racist.

We had plenty of people who are are against immigrants on here stating that nurses should not have got their pay rise and lambasting them for going on strike on the thread about it. Wonder if posted on the same thread and what it would show.

Plenty of Europeans don't integrate, so basically your saying keep Ireland white A.K.A talking ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 23,842 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Meanwhile Gemma has posted a doozy of a video, even by her own standards, 40 odd minutes sitting on the seaward side of Killiney hill just raving and raving and raving.

Please, has she no relatives or friends that may have had time for her once who could point her in the direction of the help she needs, preferably as an in-patient.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Meanwhile Gemma has posted a doozy of a video, even by her own standards, 40 odd minutes sitting on the seaward side of Killiney hill just raving and raving and raving.

Please, has she no relatives or friends that may have had time for her once who could point her in the direction of the help she needs, preferably as an in-patient.

Looking forward to watching it later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

DubInMeath wrote: »
    We had plenty of people who are are against immigrants on here stating that nurses should not have got their pay rise and lambasting them for going on strike on the thread about it. Wonder if posted on the same thread and what it would show.

Plenty of Europeans don't integrate, so basically your saying keep Ireland white A.K.A talking ****e

Well I'm not one of them I support their pay rise. Our health system is a joke and mass immigration would be part of that reason.

Europeans generally integrate altough some of the Polish community generally tend to stick to each other. Europeans generally share our values people from third world countries do not. A large percentage of the people we are importing from third world countries are unskilled workers so what are we going to do when their jobs are replaced by automation?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Well I'm not one of them I support their pay rise. Our health system is a joke and mass immigration would be part of that reason.

Europeans generally integrate altough some of the Polish community generally tend to stick to each other. Europeans generally share our values people from third world countries do not. A large percentage of the people we are importing from third world countries are unskilled workers so what are we going to do when their jobs are replaced by automation?

Way to go with the generalisations, Stevo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

The racist brits hate the Eastern Euros as much as the Asians over here. Even the normal ones all think we live in Southern Ireland.

Looking forward to watching it later

You're slipping again.
    You stated they were for Electro conductivity. What is the purpose of it? What do they gain? They have (according to chem trail people like Gemma) spent BILLIONS over the past few decades doing this but what is the purpose? What do they gain?

You're slipping again.

I don't speak on Gemma's behalf, just my own humble opinions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Larbre34 wrote: »

.....I've made a few notes as to whats where in earlier posts on the thread if you find it too much to go through. Muslims, gays, "Imams" and something about foriegners running in the upcoming election (how long are they here etc) - she doesn't articulate it well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement