Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC/MMA LOG 2019

24

Comments



  • BET 24


    Dustin pts 8/1
    4

    osp by sub in round one 6/1
    6

    2 double


    betfred




  • BET 25


    time out in fight adesanya gastelum 2/1
    10


    time out in adesanya and poirier fights both at 2/1
    4 double



    adesanya 4/7
    pantoja 8/13
    osp 10/11
    5 treble

    betfred, seem to be biggest on every market tonight for a change.


    Confident of making a profit tonight :)




  • staked 60/ret 57/-3

    Total staked 535.50/ret 572.09/+36.59 (error in prev, should read 515 not 519)

    two nice winners but maybe one bet too many.


    BET 26

    overeem
    pavlovich
    [email protected]
    bet365

    oleynik a great sub artist but I doubt he gets overeem down, he'll take
    a lot of damage if he doesn't.




  • mailburner wrote: »
    staked 60/ret 57/-3

    Total staked 535.50/ret 572.09/-36.59 (error in prev, should read 515 not 519)

    two nice winners but maybe one bet too many.


    BET 26

    overeem
    pavlovich
    [email protected]
    bet365

    oleynik a great sub artist but I doubt he gets overeem down, he'll take
    a lot of damage if he doesn't.

    staked 20
    ret 38.18
    +18.18


    I didn't have to sweat too hard for that one.

    Total staked 555.50/ret 610.27/+54.77




  • BET 27

    Hardy
    Davis
    Mac Donald
    20 @ 2.04
    bet365


    All looked nailed on to me, davis beat mc geary easy enough before, rory is better all round than fitch and hardy will surely make short work of his opponent.
    If there is a dodgy one it might be rory.

    Not seeing a whole lot else on the ufc card, souza sub is just zero value at around 5/4, tempted by jim millers opponent and arlovski but not enough to bet on either.
    mc gee/burns double at evens does appeal a little though.


  • Advertisement


  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 27

    Hardy
    Davis
    Mac Donald
    20 @ 2.04
    bet365


    All looked nailed on to me, davis beat mc geary easy enough before, rory is better all round than fitch and hardy will surely make short work of his opponent.
    If there is a dodgy one it might be rory.

    Not seeing a whole lot else on the ufc card, souza sub is just zero value at around 5/4, tempted by jim millers opponent and arlovski but not enough to bet on either.
    mc gee/burns double at evens does appeal a little though.

    2 winners 1 void
    Staked 20
    ret 31.78
    +11.78


    Total Staked 575.50/Ret 642.05/+66.55

    Easy wins for hardy and davis, rory was ahead going into the 5th where fitch humped him for five mins in the last round, finished a draw, worst fight I watched in a long time.
    Wouldn't be backing rory again in a hurry after that, poor performance by him.
    Leaving the rest of the ufc card alone was a wise move though.




  • BET 28

    Cerrone 21/20
    20
    boyles

    swanson 11/8
    10
    hills

    cerrone
    swanson
    theodorou
    2 treble (18.05 ret)
    hills


    fancy cerrone though I think it'll be close, swanson wins for me
    if he can avoid a sub.




  • BET 29

    Single
    Swanson, Cub Points @ 5/2
    Swanson v Burgos
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £14.00

    Single
    Cerrone, Donald Submission @ 9/2
    Iaquinta v Cerrone
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £22.00


    Treble
    Theodorou, Elias Points @ 5/4
    Brunson v Theodorou
    Method Of Victory
    Swanson, Cub Points @ 5/2
    Swanson v Burgos
    Method Of Victory
    Cerrone, Donald Submission @ 9/2
    Iaquinta v Cerrone

    Stake
    £2.00
    Est. Returns
    £86.63
    Betfred




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 28

    Cerrone 21/20
    20
    boyles

    swanson 11/8
    10
    hills

    cerrone
    swanson
    theodorou
    2 treble (18.05 ret)
    hills


    fancy cerrone though I think it'll be close, swanson wins for me
    if he can avoid a sub.
    cerrone gets it done on pts, swanson loses a split
    staked 32
    ret 41
    +9

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 29

    Single
    Swanson, Cub Points @ 5/2
    Swanson v Burgos
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £14.00

    Single
    Cerrone, Donald Submission @ 9/2
    Iaquinta v Cerrone
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £22.00


    Treble
    Theodorou, Elias Points @ 5/4
    Brunson v Theodorou
    Method Of Victory
    Swanson, Cub Points @ 5/2
    Swanson v Burgos
    Method Of Victory
    Cerrone, Donald Submission @ 9/2
    Iaquinta v Cerrone

    Stake
    £2.00
    Est. Returns
    £86.63
    Betfred
    -10

    Staked 42/ret 41/-1

    Total Staked 617.50/Ret 683.05/+65.55




  • BET 30

    alves v moraes

    fight to go the distance - yes 4/5
    20
    skybet


  • Advertisement


  • BET 31


    Namajunas 11/10
    23

    silva 11/10
    15

    silva
    aldo
    namajunas
    [email protected]/1

    namajunas is imo far to quick for andrade and if she can
    avoid being knocked out I think she takes this comfortably and
    she's never been knocked out although she's never faced a bull
    like andrade before.
    Silva went the distance with adesanya, should have no problem going the distance here and if
    he does it should be very close.

    I was going to back aldo at 17/20 earlier but best now is 4/6 which is no
    value against a dangerous opponent.




  • BET 32

    Single
    Aldo, Jose Ko, Tko Or Disqualification @ 10/3
    Volkanovski v Aldo
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £17.33

    Single
    Silva, Anderson Points @ 15/8
    Cannonier v Silva
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £11.50


    Single
    Namajunas, Rose Points @ 3/1
    Namajunas v Andrade
    Stake
    £3.00
    Est. Returns
    £12.00


    Trixie
    Aldo, Jose Ko, Tko Or Disqualification @ 10/3
    Volkanovski v Aldo
    Method Of Victory
    Silva, Anderson Points @ 15/8
    Cannonier v Silva
    Method Of Victory
    Namajunas, Rose Points @ 3/1
    Namajunas v Andrade
    Method Of Victory
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £91.13
    betfred




  • BET 33


    Total stake:
    €20.00
    Potential returns:
    €113.80

    SINGLES
    Vincente Luque v Derrick Krantz - Method of Victory
    Vincente Luque by Submission
    4/1
    Stake:
    €5.00
    Potential returns:
    €25.00

    Antonio Carlos Junior v Ian Heinisch - Method of Victory
    Antonio Carlos Junior by Submission
    7/5
    Stake:
    €12.00
    Potential returns:
    €28.80



    Trebles
    19/1
    1 line(s) at €3.00 per line
    Vincente Luque v Derrick Krantz - Method of Victory
    Vincente Luque by Submission
    Antonio Carlos Junior v Ian Heinisch - Method of Victory
    Antonio Carlos Junior by Submission
    Charles Oliveira v Nik Lentz - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    Stake:
    €3.00
    Potential returns:
    €60.00
    Paddy Power

    Liking the odds too much on junior when it's odds on elsewhere, same applies to luque by sub, not seeing any bigger than 5/2.
    Oliveira too short for the sub win single.




  • BET 34

    luque sub
    junior sub
    [email protected]/1
    pp




  • BET 35


    Jimi Manuwa v Aleksandar Rakic
    Jimi Manuwa - To Win By KO,TKO or Disqualification
    (Method Of Victory - Match)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 4.00
    Possible Return: 18.00

    Jimi Manuwa v Aleksandar Rakic
    Jimi Manuwa
    (To Win the Bout - Match)
    Odds: 7/4
    Stake: 11.00
    Possible Return: 30.25

    Betv



    Don't trust manuwa but most of his losses have been to
    the very best out there and rakic hasn't beaten anyone close
    to manuwa's level yet.
    The price looks too big to me.




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 30

    alves v moraes

    fight to go the distance - yes 4/5
    20
    skybet
    47 seconds left :(
    -20
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 31


    Namajunas 11/10
    23

    silva 11/10
    15

    silva
    aldo
    namajunas
    [email protected]/1

    namajunas is imo far to quick for andrade and if she can
    avoid being knocked out I think she takes this comfortably and
    she's never been knocked out although she's never faced a bull
    like andrade before.
    Silva went the distance with adesanya, should have no problem going the distance here and if
    he does it should be very close.

    I was going to back aldo at 17/20 earlier but best now is 4/6 which is no
    value against a dangerous opponent.
    Total domination by rose until that freak ko, just wasn't my night
    -42
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 32

    Single
    Aldo, Jose Ko, Tko Or Disqualification @ 10/3
    Volkanovski v Aldo
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £17.33

    Single
    Silva, Anderson Points @ 15/8
    Cannonier v Silva
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £11.50


    Single
    Namajunas, Rose Points @ 3/1
    Namajunas v Andrade
    Stake
    £3.00
    Est. Returns
    £12.00


    Trixie
    Aldo, Jose Ko, Tko Or Disqualification @ 10/3
    Volkanovski v Aldo
    Method Of Victory
    Silva, Anderson Points @ 15/8
    Cannonier v Silva
    Method Of Victory
    Namajunas, Rose Points @ 3/1
    Namajunas v Andrade
    Method Of Victory
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £91.13
    betfred
    -15
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 33


    Total stake:
    €20.00
    Potential returns:
    €113.80

    SINGLES
    Vincente Luque v Derrick Krantz - Method of Victory
    Vincente Luque by Submission
    4/1
    Stake:
    €5.00
    Potential returns:
    €25.00

    Antonio Carlos Junior v Ian Heinisch - Method of Victory
    Antonio Carlos Junior by Submission
    7/5
    Stake:
    €12.00
    Potential returns:
    €28.80



    Trebles
    19/1
    1 line(s) at €3.00 per line
    Vincente Luque v Derrick Krantz - Method of Victory
    Vincente Luque by Submission
    Antonio Carlos Junior v Ian Heinisch - Method of Victory
    Antonio Carlos Junior by Submission
    Charles Oliveira v Nik Lentz - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    Stake:
    €3.00
    Potential returns:
    €60.00
    Paddy Power

    Liking the odds too much on junior when it's odds on elsewhere, same applies to luque by sub, not seeing any bigger than 5/2.
    Oliveira too short for the sub win single.
    another disaster
    -20
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 34

    luque sub
    junior sub
    [email protected]/1
    pp
    -3
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 35


    Jimi Manuwa v Aleksandar Rakic
    Jimi Manuwa - To Win By KO,TKO or Disqualification
    (Method Of Victory - Match)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 4.00
    Possible Return: 18.00

    Jimi Manuwa v Aleksandar Rakic
    Jimi Manuwa
    (To Win the Bout - Match)
    Odds: 7/4
    Stake: 11.00
    Possible Return: 30.25

    Betv



    Don't trust manuwa but most of his losses have been to
    the very best out there and rakic hasn't beaten anyone close
    to manuwa's level yet.
    The price looks too big to me.
    short and sweet for rakic
    -15

    all lost
    -115

    Total Staked 732.50/Ret 683.05/-49.45




  • BET 36

    Moraes 1.83
    100
    888


    First max bet since aldo beat stephens, minute this match up was made I was thinking Moraes.
    He's been unstoppable lately and has been the only man to stop sterling, rivera and the first to stop assuncao since 2011.
    I'm amazed he was as big as 10/11 for a few hours a couple of days ago, odds have been dropping slowly over the past day or two.
    I think he'll be no better than 4/7 on the day, possibly even 1/2.
    The 12/5 for a ko isn't bad value either, if he win I'd be confident he'll get cejudo outa there at some stage.

    I can't see cejudo being able to deal with his power myself.




  • BET 37

    Moraes round one 11/1
    6

    Moraes round two 11/1
    4
    bet365


    Yan
    Grasso
    Chooka
    4 returns 18.75
    bet365

    price on the round one ko is 4pts bigger than the next best on round one, fancy it to happen.




  • Bet 38


    ferguson by ko round two
    ferguson by ko round three
    shevchenko round three ko
    shevchenko round four ko
    moraes round one ko
    moraes round two ko
    kattar round one ko
    kattar round two ko

    Doubles/trebles/fourfolds betfred/pp (had to do fourfold on pp)

    total staked 17.12



    fotn
    lamas kattar 20/1
    2.80
    betfred (max stake allowed)




  • BET 39

    b7dgcg.jpg

    365


  • Advertisement


  • BET 40

    barbarena
    moicano
    20 returns 41.33


    de la rosa by ko or sub 9/2
    4

    bet365




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 36

    Moraes 1.83
    100
    888


    First max bet since aldo beat stephens, minute this match up was made I was thinking Moraes.
    He's been unstoppable lately and has been the only man to stop sterling, rivera and the first to stop assuncao since 2011.
    I'm amazed he was as big as 10/11 for a few hours a couple of days ago, odds have been dropping slowly over the past day or two.
    I think he'll be no better than 4/7 on the day, possibly even 1/2.
    The 12/5 for a ko isn't bad value either, if he win I'd be confident he'll get cejudo outa there at some stage.

    I can't see cejudo being able to deal with his power myself.
    couldnt have been more confident especially after round one
    -100
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 37

    Moraes round one 11/1
    6

    Moraes round two 11/1
    4
    bet365


    Yan
    Grasso
    Chooka
    4 returns 18.75
    bet365

    price on the round one ko is 4pts bigger than the next best on round one, fancy it to happen.
    treble wins
    staked 14
    ret 18.75
    +4.75

    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 38


    ferguson by ko round two :)
    ferguson by ko round three
    shevchenko round three ko :mad:
    shevchenko round four ko
    moraes round one ko :mad:
    moraes round two ko
    kattar round one ko :)
    kattar round two ko

    Doubles/trebles/fourfolds betfred/pp (had to do fourfold on pp)

    total staked 17.12



    fotn
    lamas kattar 20/1
    2.80
    betfred (max stake allowed)
    staked 19.92
    ret 17.80
    -2.12

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 39

    b7dgcg.jpg

    365
    One out for a big payout
    -1
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 40

    barbarena
    moicano
    20 returns 41.33


    de la rosa by ko or sub 9/2
    4

    bet365
    not even close
    -24

    staked 158.92/ret 36.55/-122.37

    Total staked 891.42/ret 719.6/-171.82




  • BET 41


    Greene
    martin
    15 ret 75.17

    martin pts 11/4
    5

    jds pts 13/2
    2

    green pts 7/2

    1 trixie


    bet365

    I don't rate albini at all and think martin could well be
    good enough to avoid the takedown

    jds is overpriced imo




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 41


    Greene
    martin
    15 ret 75.17

    martin pts 11/4
    5

    jds pts 13/2
    2

    green pts 7/2

    1 trixie


    bet365

    I don't rate albini at all and think martin could well be
    good enough to avoid the takedown

    jds is overpriced imo
    no good
    -26


    Total staked 917.42/ret 719.6/-197.82

    Some sh1tty run I'm on...gonna finish tonight :)




  • BET 42


    Masvidal 2/1
    15

    sanchez 3/1
    8.58

    Markos dec 5/2
    5

    1 treble

    bet365




  • BET 43


    Jones ko 6/4
    14

    nunes pts 5/2
    10

    blach ko 5/1
    4

    masvidal ko 16/5
    3

    coral




  • BET 44

    Jon Jones - KO / TKO
    Odds
    3/2
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos

    Amanda Nunes - Decision
    Odds
    5/2

    Amanda Nunes v Holly Holm

    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Odds
    16/5
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jorge Masvidal v Ben Askren

    Jan Blachowicz - KO / TKO
    Odds
    5/1
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jan Blachowicz v Luke Rockhold

    Randa Markos - Decision
    Odds
    9/4
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Claudia Gadelha v Randa Markos


    Stake
    £2.50
    Est. Returns
    £500.98

    4x50c four folds
    50c accum


    Jorge Masvidal
    Odds
    19/10
    Fight Betting
    Jorge Masvidal v Ben Askren

    Jon Jones - KO / TKO
    Odds
    3/2

    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos

    Amanda Nunes - Decision
    Odds
    5/2

    Amanda Nunes v Holly Holm

    Diego Sanchez
    Odds
    13/5
    Fight Betting
    Diego Sanchez v Michael Chiesa
    Stake
    £1.00
    Est. Returns
    £91.35


    coral




  • BET 45


    Accumulator (x1)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos - Method & Round Combo (5 Rounds)
    Jon Jones KO/TKO & Round 4
    18/1
    Stake:
    €0.20
    Potential Returns:
    €6,395.40


    Trebles (x4)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos - Method & Round Combo (5 Rounds)
    Jon Jones KO/TKO & Round 4
    18/1
    Stake:
    €0.80
    Potential Returns:
    €2,025.70


    Trixie (x4)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Stake:
    €2.00
    Potential Returns:
    €1,063.75

    Single
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Stake:
    €2.00
    Potential Returns:
    €22.00



    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    18/1
    Stake:
    €3.00
    Potential Returns:
    €57.00

    Paddy




  • BET 46

    Melendez pts 4/1
    5
    bet365


  • Advertisement


  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 42


    Masvidal 2/1
    15

    sanchez 3/1
    8.58

    Markos dec 5/2
    5

    1 treble

    bet365
    masvidal only
    staked 29.58/ret 45/+15.42
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 43


    Jones ko 6/4
    14

    nunes pts 5/2
    10

    blach ko 5/1
    4

    masvidal ko 16/5
    3

    coral
    masv and blach oblige
    staked 31/ret 36.60/+5.60
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 44

    Jon Jones - KO / TKO
    Odds
    3/2
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos

    Amanda Nunes - Decision
    Odds
    5/2

    Amanda Nunes v Holly Holm

    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Odds
    16/5
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jorge Masvidal v Ben Askren

    Jan Blachowicz - KO / TKO
    Odds
    5/1
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Jan Blachowicz v Luke Rockhold

    Randa Markos - Decision
    Odds
    9/4
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Claudia Gadelha v Randa Markos


    Stake
    £2.50
    Est. Returns
    £500.98

    4x50c four folds
    50c accum


    Jorge Masvidal
    Odds
    19/10
    Fight Betting
    Jorge Masvidal v Ben Askren

    Jon Jones - KO / TKO
    Odds
    3/2

    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos

    Amanda Nunes - Decision
    Odds
    5/2

    Amanda Nunes v Holly Holm

    Diego Sanchez
    Odds
    13/5
    Fight Betting
    Diego Sanchez v Michael Chiesa
    Stake
    £1.00
    Est. Returns
    £91.35


    coral
    -3.50
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 45


    Accumulator (x1)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos - Method & Round Combo (5 Rounds)
    Jon Jones KO/TKO & Round 4
    18/1
    Stake:
    €0.20
    Potential Returns:
    €6,395.40


    Trebles (x4)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Jon Jones v Thiago Santos - Method & Round Combo (5 Rounds)
    Jon Jones KO/TKO & Round 4
    18/1
    Stake:
    €0.80
    Potential Returns:
    €2,025.70


    Trixie (x4)
    Ben Askren v Jorge Masvidal - Method & Round Combo
    Jorge Masvidal KO/TKO & Round 1
    15/2
    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    17/1
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Stake:
    €2.00
    Potential Returns:
    €1,063.75

    Single
    Luke Rockhold v Jan Blachowicz - Method & Round Combo
    Jan Blachowicz KO/TKO & Round 1
    10/1
    Stake:
    €2.00
    Potential Returns:
    €22.00



    Michael Chiesa v Diego Sanchez - Method of Victory
    Diego Sanchez by Submission
    18/1
    Stake:
    €3.00
    Potential Returns:
    €57.00

    Paddy
    -8
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 46

    Melendez pts 4/1
    5
    bet365
    -5

    staked 77.08/81.6/+4.52

    Total Staked 994.5/ret 801.20/-193.3

    Thought I actually made more on that card :pac:


Advertisement