We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC/MMA LOG 2019

124»

Comments

  • #2


    BET 67

    Trebles
    Deiveson Figueiredo v Tim Elliott - Method of Victory
    Deiveson Figueiredo by Points
    23/10
    Niko Price v James Vick - Method of Victory
    James Vick by Points
    9/2
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk v Michelle Waterson - Method of Victory
    Michelle Waterson by Points
    11/2
    Kron Gracie v Cub Swanson - Method & Round Combo
    Kron Gracie Submission & Round 2
    6/1
    Stake:
    €1.00
    Potential Returns:
    €161.36


    Deiveson Figueiredo v Tim Elliott - Method of Victory
    Deiveson Figueiredo by Points
    23/10
    Niko Price v James Vick - Method of Victory
    James Vick by Points
    9/2
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk v Michelle Waterson - Method of Victory
    Michelle Waterson by Points
    11/2
    Kron Gracie v Cub Swanson - Method & Round Combo
    Kron Gracie Submission & Round 2
    6/1
    Stake:
    €0.50
    Potential Returns:
    €412.91

    pp


  • #2


    BET 68


    Kron Gracie v Cub Swanson - Method of Victory
    Kron Gracie by Submission
    EVS
    Stake:
    €40.00
    Potential returns:
    €80.00
    pp


    Feck it confidence is high


  • #2


    -115 overall

    pretty sickening feeling knowing that after a round into the swanson
    gracie fight that it was never gonna happen.
    I underestimated cub.

    Total Staked 1528.50/ret 1211.20/-317.30


  • #2


    BET 69


    Double To Win

    Jeremy Stephens By KO/TKO/DQ @5/2
    Sat 04:05 - Yair Rodriguez v Jeremy Stephens - Method of Result
    Open
    Dominick Reyes By KO/TKO/DQ @10/11
    Sat 04:35 - Dominick Reyes v Chris Weidman - Method of Result
    Open
    Stake: €10.00
    To return:€66.81

    hills


  • #2


    BET 70

    dariush
    johnson
    20 @ 1.19/1
    bet365

    dariush pts
    johnson pts
    3 double (24.48)


  • #2


    BET 71

    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Nate Diaz v Jorge Masvidal
    Odds 16/5
    Unit Stake £5.00
    Total Stake £5.00
    Est. Returns £21.00

    Kelvin Gastelum - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Darren Till v Kelvin Gastelum
    Odds 19/
    Unit Stake £22.00
    Total Stake £22.00
    Est. Returns £63.80
    Kelvin Gastelum - KO / TKO

    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Darren Till v Kelvin Gastelum
    Odds 19/10
    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Nate Diaz v Jorge Masvidal
    Odds 16/5
    Unit Stake £3.00
    Total Stake £3.00
    Est. Returns £36.54

    CORAL


  • #2


    BET 72

    Simon 2.15
    18

    rozens by ko 5/4
    8

    4 double
    888


  • #2


    Bet 73


    Double @7.94/1
    Stake Potential Returns
    €10.00 €89.38
    Geoff Neal - to win by Decision or Technical Decision
    Round Betting, Match
    Geoff Neal v Mike Perry
    @9/4
    Petr Yan - to win by Decision or Technical Decision
    Round Betting, Match
    Petr Yan v Urijah Faber
    @7/4
    Betv


  • #2


    Bet 74

    Neal pts 21/10
    Yan pts 7/4
    Moraes pts 3/1
    3 Trixie
    Betfred


    Same three with Holloway pts 7/4
    4x2 eu dbls 2 accum
    Betfred


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 69


    Double To Win

    Jeremy Stephens By KO/TKO/DQ @5/2
    Sat 04:05 - Yair Rodriguez v Jeremy Stephens - Method of Result
    Open
    Dominick Reyes By KO/TKO/DQ @10/11
    Sat 04:35 - Dominick Reyes v Chris Weidman - Method of Result
    Open
    Stake: €10.00
    To return:€66.81

    hills
    -10
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 70

    dariush
    johnson
    20 @ 1.19/1
    bet365

    dariush pts
    johnson pts
    3 double (24.48)
    -23
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 71

    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Nate Diaz v Jorge Masvidal
    Odds 16/5
    Unit Stake £5.00
    Total Stake £5.00
    Est. Returns £21.00

    Kelvin Gastelum - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Darren Till v Kelvin Gastelum
    Odds 19/
    Unit Stake £22.00
    Total Stake £22.00
    Est. Returns £63.80
    Kelvin Gastelum - KO / TKO

    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Darren Till v Kelvin Gastelum
    Odds 19/10
    Jorge Masvidal - KO / TKO
    Method of Victory (7 Way)
    Nate Diaz v Jorge Masvidal
    Odds 16/5
    Unit Stake £3.00
    Total Stake £3.00
    Est. Returns £36.54

    CORAL
    staked 30
    ret 21
    -9

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 72

    Simon 2.15
    18

    rozens by ko 5/4
    8

    4 double
    888
    rozen got lucky
    staked 30
    ret 18
    -12

    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 73


    Double @7.94/1
    Stake Potential Returns
    €10.00 €89.38
    Geoff Neal - to win by Decision or Technical Decision
    Round Betting, Match
    Geoff Neal v Mike Perry
    @9/4
    Petr Yan - to win by Decision or Technical Decision
    Round Betting, Match
    Petr Yan v Urijah Faber
    @7/4
    Betv
    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 74

    Neal pts 21/10
    Yan pts 7/4
    Moraes pts 3/1
    3 Trixie
    Betfred


    Same three with Holloway pts 7/4
    4x2 eu dbls 2 accum
    Betfred
    -32

    staked 125/ret 39/-86

    Total Staked 1653.50/Ret 1250.20/-403.30

    It's fair to say I'll be hard pushed to have a worse year than that with almost every big bet I did losing...marlon moraes being the one that would have put me ahead for the year.

    Time to try all over again....


Society & Culture