We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC/MMA LOG 2019

  • #2
    Registered Users Posts: 22,890 ✭✭✭✭ mailburner


    2016 Total staked 2111/ret 2044.43/-66.57
    2017 Total staked 2243/ret 2766.28/+523.28
    2018 Total staked 1731.56/ret 1741.31/+9.75


    BET 1

    Dillashaw 10/21
    Hernandez 8/15
    50 double (ret 113.17)
    bet365

    Really like this one and really fancy my chances of getting the year off to a flier.
    Hernandez for me is a top prospect and I fancy him to wipe the floor with cerrone, TJ is on a another level to cejudo imo.


«134

Comments

  • #2


    BET 2

    Double (x1)
    TJ Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    15/8
    Alexander Hernandez by KO/TKO
    17/10
    Stake:
    €5.00
    Potential Returns:
    €38.81
    pp


    Treble (x1)
    TJ Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    15/8
    Alexander Hernandez by KO/TKO
    17/10
    Chance Rencountre by Points
    3/1
    Stake:
    €1.00
    Potential Returns:
    €31.05
    pp


    Accumulator (x1)

    TJ Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    15/8
    Alexander Hernandez by KO/TKO
    17/10
    Chance Rencountre by Points
    3/1
    Belal Muhammad by Points
    7/2
    Glover Teixeira by Submission
    13/5
    Stake:
    €0.50
    Potential Returns:
    €251.51


    4 Folds (x5)
    TJ Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    15/8
    Alexander Hernandez by KO/TKO
    17/10
    Chance Rencountre by Points
    3/1
    Belal Muhammad by Points
    7/2
    Glover Teixeira by Submission
    13/5
    Stake:
    €1.50
    Potential Returns:
    €221.56
    pp


  • #2


    worst possible start

    -58



    BET 3

    Aldo pts 12/5
    10 pp

    Oliveira sub 6/4
    maia sub 6/4
    4 double


    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Stake:
    €1.00
    Potential Returns:
    €61.09

    Accumulator (x1)
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Johnny Walker v Justin Ledet - Method of Victory
    Johnny Walker by KO/TKO
    6/4
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Stake:
    €0.50
    Potential Returns:
    €76.37


    4 Folds (x5)
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Johnny Walker v Justin Ledet - Method of Victory
    Johnny Walker by KO/TKO
    6/4
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Stake:
    €2.50
    Potential Returns:
    €140.66


    Trebles (x4)
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Stake:
    €4.00
    Potential Returns:
    €88.09

    pp


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    worst possible start

    -58



    BET 3

    Aldo pts 12/5
    10 pp

    Oliveira sub 6/4
    maia sub 6/4
    4 double


    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Stake:
    €1.00
    Potential Returns:
    €61.09

    Accumulator (x1)
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Johnny Walker v Justin Ledet - Method of Victory
    Johnny Walker by KO/TKO
    6/4
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Stake:
    €0.50
    Potential Returns:
    €76.37


    4 Folds (x5)
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Johnny Walker v Justin Ledet - Method of Victory
    Johnny Walker by KO/TKO
    6/4
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Stake:
    €2.50
    Potential Returns:
    €140.66


    Trebles (x4)
    Charles Oliveira v David Teymur - Method of Victory
    Charles Oliveira by Submission
    6/4
    Demian Maia v Lyman Good - Method of Victory
    Demian Maia by Submission
    6/4
    Jose Aldo v Renato Moicano - Method of Victory
    Jose Aldo by Points
    12/5
    Marlon Moraes v Raphael Assuncao - Method of Victory
    Marlon Moraes by Points
    15/8
    Stake:
    €4.00
    Potential Returns:
    €88.09

    pp

    sub double comes in

    staked 22/ret25/+3

    Total staked 80/ret 25/-55


  • #2


    BET 4

    Whittaker by sub 20/1
    4.50

    whittaker sub
    yahya sub
    adesanya pts
    kang sub
    50c

    pp


    Might not happen but the sub odds are a tad too big imo


  • #2


    BET 5

    Adesanya pts 13/5
    7
    coral

    Kang sub 12/5
    9
    coral

    Yahya sub 2/1
    10
    betv

    1eu trixie on above three (yahya sub 7/4) coral



    yahya
    kang
    adesanya
    6 treble (ret 16.71)
    betv

    I see adesanya and silva doing a lot of dancing together without much contact.
    yahya likes subs, has 20 of them and a bit surprising he's the underdog here.
    Ishihara is imo the worst fighter on the ufc roster and he's facing a sub specialist here.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 4

    Whittaker by sub 20/1
    4.50

    whittaker sub
    yahya sub
    adesanya pts
    kang sub
    50c

    pp


    Might not happen but the sub odds are a tad too big imo
    -50c
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 5

    Adesanya pts 13/5
    7
    coral

    Kang sub 12/5
    9
    coral

    Yahya sub 2/1
    10
    betv

    1eu trixie on above three (yahya sub 7/4) coral



    yahya
    kang
    adesanya
    6 treble (ret 16.71)
    betv

    I see adesanya and silva doing a lot of dancing together without much contact.
    yahya likes subs, has 20 of them and a bit surprising he's the underdog here.
    Ishihara is imo the worst fighter on the ufc roster and he's facing a sub specialist here.
    2/3, yahya could barely land a finger on simon.
    staked 36/ret 68.04/+32.04


    Staked 36.50/ret 68.04/+31.54

    Total Staked 116.50/ret 93.04/-23.46


  • #2


    BET 6

    Ngannou 13/8
    20
    skybet


  • #2


    BET 7

    myles jury on pts 13/2
    5
    betv only ;)


    jury pts 13/2
    ngannou ko 11/4
    luque pts 2/1
    kron round one 2/1
    4x1eu trebles
    1 accum
    betv


  • #2


    BET 8

    fights to go the distance
    jury fili
    rivera sterling
    holtzman lentz
    luque barbarena
    Kron caceres NOT to go the distance
    [email protected]/1
    betv


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 6

    Ngannou 13/8
    20
    skybet
    staked 20
    ret 52.50
    +32.50

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 7

    myles jury on pts 13/2
    5
    betv only ;)


    jury pts 13/2
    ngannou ko 11/4
    luque pts 2/1
    kron round one 2/1
    4x1eu trebles
    1 accum
    betv
    close but no cigar
    -10
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 8

    fights to go the distance
    jury fili
    rivera sterling
    holtzman lentz
    luque barbarena
    Kron caceres NOT to go the distance
    [email protected]/1
    betv
    luque getting a ko with six seconds to spare scuppers this one
    -5

    Staked 35/ret 52.50/+17.50

    Total Staked 151.50/ret 145.54/-5.96


  • #2


    BET 9


    Santos 10/11
    15


    de lima by ko 9/4
    5

    Dodson 5/2
    5

    2 treble

    Skybet

    I'm not hugely confident of these but do think there's a bit of value possibly.

    Yan looked outstanding last time out but who did he beat so far in his career?
    Dodson's recent losses have been splits to marlon moraes and john lineker, ud losses to rivera and mighty mouse.

    How yan is only 1/3 for this I'm not so sure, he may be that good but I think the bookies may be over reacting and I don't see
    how Dodson can be 5/2

    struve could sub de lima if he decided to go looking for a sub but struve rarely does what he's best at and no doubt they will
    meet in the middle and bang which could mean a ko for either, de lima has a better chin and is a ko specialist and let's face it
    you would end up in the poorhouse backing struve anyway

    I love santos as a fighter and think 10/11 is a decent price, was much shorter a week ago also.
    If he gets it done it might be in the first three but once it goes past three I'd be a bit worried given how tough blach is.


  • #2


    BET 10

    Dodson pts 11/2
    5

    blach ko 9/2
    2


    same two with de lima ko
    1 treble


  • #2


    BET 11


    Johnny Walker 8/11
    60
    betway

    Came close to going with my max bet on this as I can't see anything
    other than a walker ko happening and in the first round at that.
    Cirkunov needs to get johnny down or he's going to sleep imo.

    That price will be shorter come fight time.


  • #2


    BET 12

    diego 15/8
    10

    usman 6/4
    14


    same two with walker
    3 treble (ret 34.83)


    Price too good on diego, nothing between these two for me.
    I've thought for a long time that usman is the one to beat woodley, time will
    tell if I'm right.


  • #2


    BET 13

    walker rnd one 11/8
    5

    diego pts 10/3
    3

    usman pts 10/3
    3

    1 treble
    skybet


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 9


    Santos 10/11
    15


    de lima by ko 9/4
    5

    Dodson 5/2
    5

    2 treble

    Skybet

    I'm not hugely confident of these but do think there's a bit of value possibly.

    Yan looked outstanding last time out but who did he beat so far in his career?
    Dodson's recent losses have been splits to marlon moraes and john lineker, ud losses to rivera and mighty mouse.

    How yan is only 1/3 for this I'm not so sure, he may be that good but I think the bookies may be over reacting and I don't see
    how Dodson can be 5/2

    struve could sub de lima if he decided to go looking for a sub but struve rarely does what he's best at and no doubt they will
    meet in the middle and bang which could mean a ko for either, de lima has a better chin and is a ko specialist and let's face it
    you would end up in the poorhouse backing struve anyway

    I love santos as a fighter and think 10/11 is a decent price, was much shorter a week ago also.
    If he gets it done it might be in the first three but once it goes past three I'd be a bit worried given how tough blach is.
    Santos is legit, struve was gone in the first but survived and once on top in round two it was easy for him, dodson outclassed
    staked 27
    ret 28.64
    +1.64

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 10


    Dodson pts 11/2
    5

    blach ko 9/2
    2


    same two with de lima ko
    1 treble
    -8
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 11


    Johnny Walker 8/11
    60
    betway

    Came close to going with my max bet on this as I can't see anything
    other than a walker ko happening and in the first round at that.
    Cirkunov needs to get johnny down or he's going to sleep imo.

    That price will be shorter come fight time.
    38 secs, like that..an absolute killer!
    staked 60
    ret 103.64
    +43.64

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 12

    diego 15/8
    10

    usman 6/4
    14


    same two with walker
    3 treble (ret 34.83)


    Price too good on diego, nothing between these two for me.
    I've thought for a long time that usman is the one to beat woodley, time will
    tell if I'm right.
    Gall exposed as just an average fighter here by diego who did what he was best at, the 5/2 midweek was huge.
    Woodley had an off day though you can't fault usman.
    Staked 27
    Ret 98.58
    +71.58

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 13

    walker rnd one 11/8
    5

    diego pts 10/3
    3

    usman pts 10/3
    3

    1 treble
    skybet
    Diego gets his first finish in 11 years, didn't have to sweat too hard
    for the other two

    Staked 12
    ret 24.88
    +12.88


    staked 134/ret 255.75/+121.75

    Total staked 285.50/Ret 401.29/+115.79

    One of those rare nights where everything clicks and delighted to
    be this far ahead after a nightmare start.
    Hopefully someone didn't give up on me after the first bet.
    I'm due a bad one now :D


  • #2


    BET 14

    price 2.65
    9

    moraes 2.75
    9

    2 double



    price pts 13/2
    moraes pts 6/1
    2 on each/2 double


    price pts
    moraes pts
    dariush pts 2.8
    jds rnd 5 or pts 3.50
    40c trebles
    40c accum

    888


  • #2


    BET 15

    jds pts or ko 4/6
    dariush 5/11
    14 double


    jds by ko round five 25/1
    1

    bet365


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 14

    price 2.65
    9

    moraes 2.75
    9

    2 double



    price pts 13/2
    moraes pts 6/1
    2 on each/2 double


    price pts
    moraes pts
    dariush pts 2.8
    jds rnd 5 or pts 3.50
    40c trebles
    40c accum

    888
    price wins, moraes outclassed
    staked 28
    ret 23.85
    -4.15

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 15

    jds pts or ko 4/6
    dariush 5/11
    14 double


    jds by ko round five 25/1
    1

    bet365
    Double lands.
    staked 15
    ret 33.95
    +18.95


    Staked 43/ret 57.8/+14.8

    Total staked 328.5/ret 459.09/+130.59


  • #2


    BET 16

    Till masvida

    time out in fight and fight to go the distance 9/2
    10
    pp

    in the whatodds paddy section, refunding up to a tenner in a freebet on this
    should this bet lose so a no brainer for me


  • #2


    BET 17

    Masvidal 2/1
    11

    oezdemir 2/1
    5
    skybet

    masvidal pts 9/2
    5

    oezdemir sub or ko 4/1
    4

    1 double
    bet365


    I think there's value in masvidal but it'll be close, not willing to write off oezdemir just yet who looks like he might be over priced.
    I do think if it goes the distance he probably will be beat though.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 16

    Till masvida

    time out in fight and fight to go the distance 9/2
    10
    pp

    in the whatodds paddy section, refunding up to a tenner in a freebet on this
    should this bet lose so a no brainer for me
    might have made more sense to back masvidal and time out at 8/1 having
    backed him
    -10
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 17

    Masvidal 2/1
    11

    oezdemir 2/1
    5
    skybet

    masvidal pts 9/2
    5

    oezdemir sub or ko 4/1
    4

    1 double
    bet365


    I think there's value in masvidal but it'll be close, not willing to write off oezdemir just yet who looks like he might be over priced.
    I do think if it goes the distance he probably will be beat though.

    Oezd loss was harsh, thought he won it myself, masvidal gets it done though

    staked 26
    ret 33
    +7


    staked 35/ret 33/-2

    Total Staked 363.5/ret 492.09/+128.59


    Just a little annoyed to have made a loss on this one but no harm
    done overall.


  • #2


    BET 18


    23rvhb7.jpg

    The willis bet a freebet for bet 16 losing so not adding stake for that one.

    willis on pts 11/2
    5
    bet365

    I think wb wins this on pts all day and I would be very surprised if pettis were good enough to win this myself.
    PP had this as big as 13/5 a few days back when no other bookie had it priced up so kinda sorry I waited as it seemed big.

    willis I think can beat blaydes as long as he can keep it standing, not sure of method but think pts is a bit of value at 6s


  • #2


    BET 19

    Pettis pts 12/1
    4

    pettis pts
    willis pts
    [email protected]/1
    pp

    wasn't aware pettis and wb were in the same gym so that price is way
    too big regardless


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 18


    23rvhb7.jpg

    The willis bet a freebet for bet 16 losing so not adding stake for that one.

    willis on pts 11/2
    5
    bet365

    I think wb wins this on pts all day and I would be very surprised if pettis were good enough to win this myself.
    PP had this as big as 13/5 a few days back when no other bookie had it priced up so kinda sorry I waited as it seemed big.

    willis I think can beat blaydes as long as he can keep it standing, not sure of method but think pts is a bit of value at 6s
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 19

    Pettis pts 12/1
    4

    pettis pts
    willis pts
    [email protected]/1
    pp

    wasn't aware pettis and wb were in the same gym so that price is way
    too big regardless

    -27 overall, willis completely outclassed but I knew once blaydes got the take down that it was gonna be a bad night for willis
    pettis was barely in that fight but that's mma I guess


    Total Staked 390.5/ret 492.09/+101.59


    Like barboza later as my main bet but waiting till midnight to place that bet as it needs to be settled on the same day it's placed for a freebet to be activated but am thinking 50.


  • #2


    BET 20

    Waterson 13/10
    10

    waterson
    johnson
    barboza
    [email protected]/1

    waterson
    johnson
    branch
    barboza
    2 returns 32.32

    coral


  • #2


    BET 21

    Michael Johnson
    Fight Betting
    Josh Emmett v Michael Johnson
    Odds 20/23
    Unit Stake £20.00
    Total Stake £20.00
    Est. Returns £37.39
    coral

    Emmet coming back from a brutal ko, johnson has to be the call imo


  • #2


    BET 22

    Barboza 4/5
    50
    888

    long fancied barboza for this, think this is a bad match up for justin who just gets
    hit far too easily.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 20

    Waterson 13/10
    10

    waterson
    johnson
    barboza
    [email protected]/1

    waterson
    johnson
    branch
    barboza
    2 returns 32.32

    coral
    staked 15
    ret 23
    +8

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 21

    Michael Johnson
    Fight Betting
    Josh Emmett v Michael Johnson
    Odds 20/23
    Unit Stake £20.00
    Total Stake £20.00
    Est. Returns £37.39
    coral

    Emmet coming back from a brutal ko, johnson has to be the call imo
    almost....
    -20
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 22

    Barboza 4/5
    50
    888

    long fancied barboza for this, think this is a bad match up for justin who just gets
    hit far too easily.
    can't get it much more wrong than that.
    -50

    staked 85/ret23/-62

    Total Staked 475.5/ret 519.09/+39.59


  • #2


    BET 23


    Osp by sub 5/2
    9

    pantoja pts 13/8
    10

    adesanya pts 2/1
    7

    2 treble

    1 accum with dustin pts at 8/1
    betfred


Society & Culture