Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French author, 50, says he's incapable of loving a woman of 50

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

obby1 wrote: »
    im a married man

Ah g'way outta that....sure you'd need special dispensation to marry at your age. Not even the Junior Cert behind ya.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭obby1

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ..

was 35 when i married my 28 year old wife, 3 happy healthy children later, she is a happy healthy woman, now a few of her single 40 something, childless female friends, there not so happy, bitter cold hearted is what they are, the only emotion is the odd occasion the wife tells me they where sobbing about how they fcuked up their life, by chasing a career and should have had a family

Would none of the above entertain you more than demonstrating your semi literate ranting skills on a Friday night?

tis a saturday morning where i am

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

was 35 when i married my 28 year old wife, 3 happy healthy children later, she is a happy healthy woman, now a few of her single 40 something, childless female friends, there not so happy, bitter cold hearted is what they are, the only emotion is the odd occasion the wife tells me they where sobbing about how they fcuked up their life, by chasing a career and should have had a family

What are you doing with a post wall woman, have you not traded up yet?

Ah g'way outta that....sure you'd need special dispensation to marry at your age..
    here i a tip for the young men reading this,
    always go straight for the hottest woman in any situation , the 10, the fact is you are going to get shot down 99 times out of 100, it might as well be by beautiful women and not the stuck up munters with a high opinion of themselves.
    Set a standard, lets say a 7, under no circumstances settle for anything less, if you are seen with munters the 10's will automatically believe you know you are only worthy of munters, you will be brander a looser. Forget about the hot women ever taking interest in you after you are associated with munters, the 10 will not want to be in the same category.
    Those hot women who dismissed you when in there 20's will be singing a different tune when they are in early 30's single and childless.

You will have your pick of them, they know the clock is ticking, and you as the man hold all the cards

• Advertisement

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    What are you doing with a post wall woman, have you not traded up yet?

she was fine as can be when i put a ring on it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah g'way outta that....sure you'd need special dispensation to marry at your age..
    always go straight for the hottest woman in any situation , the 10, the fact is you are going to get shot down 99 times out of 100, it might as well be by beautiful women and not the stuck up munters with a high opinion of themselves.
    Set a standard, lets say a 7, under no circumstances settle for anything less, if you are seen with munters the 10's will automatically believe you know you are only worthy of munters, you will be brander a looser. Forget about the hot women ever taking interest in you after you are associated with munters, the 10 will not want to be in the same category.
    Those hot women who dismissed you when in there 20's will be singing a different tune when they are in early 30's single and childless.

You will have your pick of them, they know the clock is ticking, and you as the man hold all the cards
    Stop banging the keyboard so hard. It might wake up your mammy. And post wall women get very cranky when they don't get their sleep.

Would none of the above entertain you more than demonstrating your semi literate ranting skills on a Friday night?

tis a saturday morning where i am
    Narnia?
    Westeros?

lovely stuff
    the feminist have been silenced
    they have no reply to the facts i posted
    feminism has sold a lie to women
    getting married having kids is prison, working to make someone else rich is freedom
    these single childless 40 somethings now know they fcked up following a false religion
    the feminist wasted her youth and looks working, when she should have been finding a man and starting a family.
    the married 40 something woman re-enters the work force, she finds these bitter harpies full of anger
    the sad part is they are the architects of their own misfortune
    the married woman goes home to her children every evening, the harpies go home to drink cheap wine
    a french man states a fact, younger women are more attractive, the bitter feminist blows a fuse
    the truth hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Awww, bless. Spelling needs a bit of work but props for imagination. Not a bad effort at all, keep it up and you might get a D in English (ordinary level)

• Advertisement

lovely stuff
    getting married having kids is prison, working to make someone else rich is freedom
    these single childless 40 somethings now know they fcked up following a false religion
    the feminist wasted her youth and looks working, when she should have been finding a man and starting a family.
    the married 40 something woman re-enters the work force, she finds these bitter harpies full of anger
    the married woman goes home to her children every evening, the harpies go home to drink cheap wine
    a french man states a fact, younger women are more attractive, the bitter feminist blows a fuse
    the truth hurts

Hi again, DS86DS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Narnia?
    Westeros?

Manosphere, I think you'll find.

A magical world where every woman is either a 20-something high value piece o' puss or a 40+ shrivelled up old cat loving bitter bitch, and every man an Everyman victim of *gasp* feminism or a woke hero who sees through it.

Distinguishable from the real world by...well, everything.

Awww, bless. Spelling needs a bit of work but props for imagination. Not a bad effort at all, keep it up and you might get a D in English (ordinary level)
    No imagination for spewing 20 yo PUA nonsense. It's an F from me .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

lovely stuff
    the truth hurts

giphy.gif

Manosphere, I think you'll find.

A magical world where every woman is either a 20-something high value piece o' puss or a 40+ shrivelled up old cat loving bitter bitch, and every man an Everyman victim of *gasp* feminism or a woke hero who sees through it.

Distinguishable from the real world by...well, everything.

she was smoking hot when i married her at 28, she is now early 40's a happy well adjusted mother of 3, still hot stuff.

i imagine all of the 40 something feminist harpies posting in this discussion are drinking a carton of Lidl wine through a straw, hating on life

No imagination for spewing 20 yo PUA nonsense. It's an F from me .

had to google PUA, a sad indictment of this time, women so poisoned by feminism , they have walled of there natural urges to follow the feminist lie, men have to resort to trickery to pull

she was smoking hot when i married her at 28, she is now early 40's a happy well adjusted mother of 3, still hot stuff.

i imagine all of the 40 something feminist harpies posting in this discussion are drinking a carton of Lidl wine through a straw, hating on life

Is your "wife" not wondering why you're spending your Saturday on Boards spewing bile instead of being with her and your kids?

Answer: of course she's not wondering because she doesn't exist :pac:

Also, not in my 40s and don't drink, sorry to disappoint again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Where are they? I'm not single, am a mother and not in my 40s and although I have been known to drink wine through a straw (keeps the teeth white), never from a carton. Maybe all that will change once I get post wall though who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

its slowly starting to dawn on women that feminism as sold to them has been a lie.
    get married, stay at home and raise children, well thats bad, you are trapped, a prisoner.
    go to work for 40 hours a week in a office, in a job you hate, making money for your boss, thats real freedom ladies
    now these women who went full feminist are in mid 30's , single and childless, their looks are fading and they are competing with 20-30 year old younger prettier girls for the attention of men, its a loosing game, of course they can become easy, a sure thing and get male attention, but not the ring on the finger they crave.
    Next they claim they have left the party scene behind, fact is it was not your choice, you just dont get invited anymore.
    in their 40's now, alone and bitter, you know feminist BS has screwed your life but to proud to admit you where wrong, at least older men pass on advice to younger men, but older women perpetrate the lie, they want to have more women join their miserable ranks

The advice I pass on is it is better to be comfortable in yourself than being beaten up by your life partner. What screwed my life was Catholic guilt but ymmv.

I am not miserable. You sound it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

But according to your viewpoint which you've been at pains to tell us, any day now she'll be stale bread and getting staler, won't she ? Is your 14 or 15 years of wedded bliss coming to an end soon ?

If you being married was actually real, you would have just spent hours on here being disrespectful to your wife, the lady that shares your life, your rock and comfort, since she also will age. And for what purpose - to get some kind of non-existent revenge on some young one from long ago who doesn't remember you from Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Where are they? I'm not single, am a mother and not in my 40s and although I have been known to drink wine through a straw (keeps the teeth white), never from a carton. Maybe all that will change once I get post wall though who knows

Oooh. She said post-wall.

Must be a cool kid.
    Probably been reading all that mgtow stuff.

Fellowkids.gif

Mrsmum wrote: »
    If you being married was actually real, you would have just spent hours on here being disrespectful to your wife, the lady that shares your life, your rock and comfort, since she also will age. .
    i love and respect her, she is well aware of this, i sing here praises daily.

The bitter harpies posting here will never know that feeling, that of a loving husband and children

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

The bitter harpies posting here will never know that feeling, that of a loving husband and children

If you were so happy the words 'bitter harpies' would not exist for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

And yet you said ad nauseum that men prefer younger women as an absolute fact - biology . So how soon will you start preferring younger women to her ? Poor you, being stuck with her. Poor her in such a shallow marriage with her husband insulting her behind her back.

Or maybe just maybe there's more to relationships than youth and beauty alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

It would be most unfortunate to be married to someone with these type of ingrained beliefs.

It would also be embarrassing in social circles, people pick up on negative energy. Imagine in Company if your partner or husband referred to women as harpies and expressed boorish crass views and used language about others like this.

No one I know, Man or Woman would want to be in Company with someone like this. They would also feel sorry for the wife, but the husband would definitely limit the social invites for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

I'm impressed with your cooking knowledge Lotus Flower. Perhaps you're not as bad as I thought.

Mrsmum wrote: »
    And yet you said ad nauseum that men prefer younger women as an absolute fact - biology . So how soon will you start preferring younger women to her ? Poor you, being stuck with her. Poor her in such a shallow marriage with her husband insulting her behind her back.

Or maybe just maybe there's more to relationships than youth and beauty alone.

of course man prefer younger women, if i was single in the morning im not looking for women in their 40's, im looking for younger women.
    Every man would be the same

anewme wrote: »
    It would be most unfortunate to be married to someone with these type of ingrained beliefs.

It would also be embarrassing in social circles, people pick up on negative energy. Imagine in Company if your partner or husband referred to women as harpies and expressed boorish crass views and used language about others like this.

No one I know, Man or Woman would want to be in Company with someone like this. They would also feel sorry for the wife, but the husband would definitely limit the social invites for both.

well there is your problem , you hang around with bitter feminist harpies and their male beta hangers on.
    You see successful marriages, you will see one thing in common, the men are men and the women are women, the feminist harpies spend all their energy acting like they have testicles and the beta males are ashamed to have testicles,.
    The secret to success and happiness is let a woman be a woman , and let a man be a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

well there is your problem , you hang around with bitter feminist harpies and their male beta hangers on.
    You see successful marriages, you will see one thing in common, the men are men and the women are women, the feminist harpies spend all their energy acting like they have testicles and the beta males are ashamed to have testicles,.
    The secret to success and happiness is let a woman be a woman , and let a man be a man.

For me it's more about being a decent human being rather than sticking labels on anyone.

The successful marriages I see are where people treat each other with respect and kindness and equality. In the end, friendship is integral.

A (male) ) friend of mine broke down in tears having lost both his Dad and his beloved dog of 18 years within a few months.

Nothing beta male about it to me, probably not in your books, it's fairly clear from both our posts that we are polar opposites in terms of standards and values.

Advertisement