Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French author, 50, says he's incapable of loving a woman of 50

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

That image could be two fingers of a fat hand for all we know!

Or the Amazing Desmond.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Well, what ppl seem to ignore here is that anyway this guy seems to be focused on East Asian women. He said, “It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large, and infinite for me not be ashamed.”

So this has never been about your average Caucasian woman (of any age), he's obsessing over other gene pool.Think this is also referred to as yellow fever ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

mvl wrote: »
    Well, what ppl seem to ignore here is that anyway this guy seems to be focused on East Asian women. He said, “It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large, and infinite for me not be ashamed.”

So this has never been about your average Caucasian woman (of any age), he's obsessing over other gene pool.Think this is also referred to as yellow fever ...

they don't age well though do they?

they're like a pear.

they age overnight.

- Karl Pilkington (on asian women)

In one instance, a listener on Xfm contacted the show asking how long he had before his Chinese fiance started looking old; Karl's advice was to "get some good wedding photos",

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Hey leave him off, I'm waiting for him to start cracking out the mother-in-law and Paddy Irishman jokes. I'm not sure, I don't want to call it too early, but I think he might be hilarious enough to do it. God I mean, single women and cats, he went there. Broke some new comedy ground. Cats! Women have cats! When they can't get a man, they go and get CATS!!! ****ing breaking myself laughing.

I'm glad you like my humour. I'm a bit of a ladies man to be honest, I can't help it.

greencap wrote: »
    they don't age well though do they?

they're like a pear.

they age overnight.

- Karl Pilkington (on asian women)

In one instance, a listener on Xfm contacted the show asking how long he had before his Chinese fiance started looking old; Karl's advice was to "get some good wedding photos",

Asian women age well until the hormones run out.

273c5db0ceb59df8c59eddc21425bbdb-jpg.218535

• Advertisement
Advertisement