Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From a Christmas Pudding to a Christmas Cracker - Weight Loss Motivation

Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

So I am up +0.6kg from my weigh in last Tuesday but it included a binge the the before so effected the weigh in.

Doing a 48 hour fast since Monday 6pm so was low today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Week 15 weigh in: +0.5lb total loss 13.5lb

The fact I only put on half a pound is a win. Ate about half a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, bunsen, thunder road etc. now not all on the one day but still.

I'm at a 3 day wedding this weekend so I'm hoping for a maintain week but if it's a gain I'll have well enjoyed it.

I'm stopping numbering my weekly weighins because I'm hoping that this is a long journey and not just a few week thing.

Weigh in: +0.5 lb Total loss 13lb

I ate drank and was merry so it's not unexpected. Hoping to see a change on the scales next week even if its just half a pound so I get the kick I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,822 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I’m totally disillusioned after a visit to my gp yesterday. He weighed me and said I need to lose between 2 and 3 stone which is devastating. I lost a pile of weight a few years ago but a fair bit has crept back on so now I have to start all over again. How is it that weight is so hard to lose and yet so easy to gain? I started logging my food on My Fitness Pal again today and I’m dying for some chocolate but will resist 🥲.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭tscul32

I lost 3 st last year but have already found one of them again. Busy times at the moment but summer break starts in a couple of weeks so can focus properly then, try to lose a bit before my hols.

• Advertisement

Weigh in: -1.5 lb Total loss 14.5lb

Glad to see it going in the right direction again!

Advertisement